Perfect Match - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me, three episodes in, husband hates it so I have to sneak in short blasts while he is busy! Harry is just sooo 🤢
Haha same I watch when he is at work! I know right, I don’t understand the attraction with Harry at all. Izzy cracked me up bless him. I think Kaz is beautiful 😍

Reactions: 2
Can't believe Dom is back on it. And Love is Blind Jessica pairing up with Harry. I've never seen anything he's been on but feel like I have for all he's been mentioned.

Reactions: 4
Harry saying he is here to find a serious partner...suuuuuure
I don't get his appeal either.
Jess is insufferable.

Reactions: 3
Jess when she said she was just going to enjoy herself cos it’s the first time in 10yrs that she’s had any time to herself….err what about Love Is Blind Jess? Did you just pop in to those pods during school hours?

Kaz is thick, he’s not likeable enough to cash in on villain status and now he’s fucked it to come out of it with golden boy status too!

That said Netflix seem to rotate their reality stars so I’m sure he’ll get some more work soon

Reactions: 1
The people on this show are just the worst people. They all make me feel sick. 🤢🤢🤢
only Tolu for me is likeable.

The people on this show are just the worst people. They all make me feel sick. 🤢🤢🤢
only Tolu for me is likeable.
It’s telling that Tolu’s original show wasn’t dating related, unlike all fucked up Love Is Blind/Too Hot to Handle lot. I can’t remember, but she didn’t seem to be mates/an ex-shag of anyone else either, unlike that lot.

Hopefully she comes away relatively unscathed and gets more work out of it

It’s telling that Tolu’s original show wasn’t dating related, unlike all fucked up Love Is Blind/Too Hot to Handle lot. I can’t remember, but she didn’t seem to be mates/an ex-shag of anyone else either, unlike that lot.

Hopefully she comes away relatively unscathed and gets more work out of it
Neither was Dom's but he's just completely been eaten up by that world now. Comparing himself to Harry.

Reactions: 1