Pep Guardiola #7 “I Want My Warriors”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also at least Arsenal lost too so they aren't going into their next prem game with the momentum of getting to semi finals.

Bring on Chelsea on Saturday.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Congrats to Madrid
---
Also at least Arsenal lost too so they aren't going into their next prem game with the momentum of getting to semi finals.

Bring on Chelsea on Saturday.
Exactly. We still have a lot to play for.

We just missed too many chances today. Can’t get away with that against RM.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I don’t even know what to say about it all it feels very strange because we were the better team we should’ve put the game to bed minutes after our first goal chance after chance it was awful.

It’s bitter sweet but if we win the league and FA cup that’s a great season considering the way we’ve played and results we’ve had we’ve been below par it can’t be denied.

What is it with Madrid and that trophy it’s like it’s there given right to dominate it.

• Heart
What's annoying me is the hype Bellingham is getting....guy did nothing across the 2 legs 😒 oh except roll on the floor complaining 😒 😒 urgh I hope he gets the shits

Reactions: 6
If we hadn't won the CL last year I'd feel a lot more gutted about the result last night.The chances of us winning it twice in a row were always going to be slim.I take some comfort in the fact that we were the better team across the two legs.

Big game on Saturday and hopefully the team will take out their frustration on Chelsea,if Cole Palmer doesn't exact some terrible revenge.

Reactions: 5
What's annoying me is the hype Bellingham is getting....guy did nothing across the 2 legs 😒 oh except roll on the floor complaining 😒 😒 urgh I hope he gets the shits
He’s one arrogant over hyped prick and I’m glad he chose Madrid over us because that growing ego and big head is not what Pep wants in his dressing room. A injury would do him no harm

Saturday is massive and I hope Wolves and Fulham get 3 points this weekend

If we hadn't won the CL last year I'd feel a lot more gutted about the result last night.The chances of us winning it twice in a row were always going to be slim.I take some comfort in the fact that we were the better team across the two legs.

Big game on Saturday and hopefully the team will take out their frustration on Chelsea,if Cole Palmer doesn't exact some terrible revenge.
I agree. Still a lot to play for!

• Heart
Big game today.I know the players are tired, but I'd love to see a reaction against the loss on Wednesday and see us go out and spank the Southerners.We can still do the double. 💙 💙

• Heart
I’m not looking forward to the game, our season could be over if we lose today and Thursday

• Sad
Pretty even first half.We do look tired though.That Nicolas Jackson miss was unbelievable,I could've put that away.

Reactions: 3
I’m watching on some dodgy stream and I just have to say the announcers are idiots

we need a halftime pep pep talk. Time to get to work lads 🩵

• Heart
Reactions: 3
SILVA!!!!.Now put 10 men behind the ball and finish this thing.

• Heart