Pep Guardiola #4 This team. This manager. This City.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish I was going but sadly not

Reactions: 5
I work in the City Centre near St Peter’s Square so I’ll be stuck in town till the parade finishes which isn’t a bad thing.

They’ll be thousands more than last year hopefully I’ll get a better view this time everyone just pushes everyone out the way it’s the men who are the worst.

Reactions: 6
I've just seen thunder storms are forecasted during the parade, but its been saying this every day lately, yesterday it was hammering it down in Ancoats, we are about 15 minutes away and got nothing.

Really hope it holds off for everyone there!

Omg I can’t believe it. What’s the point
Mails reporting that only Gundo, KDB and Ortega stayed in England last night but they are doing that based on them being the only ones to attend a club meal.
I imagine they sent sober Ruben to keep them all in check
I can see a few of them having stayed behind to celebrate with family.
Looks like a lot of city fans are still stuck in Istanbul
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
No matter what the team or pep does, the response by others is bitterness and hypocrisy. Including the media.

Salty tears taste a lot like champagne

He did it!! Julia roberts posted him

Pep is gonna love that message
---
No I don't live in Manchester so it should be on Sky Sports I would have thought as they had West Hams celebrations last week. Even a reporter on their bus so hoping for the same 🩵

Erm what? What if they are delayed due to thunder etc
Course jacky is leading the charge. Lol. Will respond to everyone shortly. Just woke up.

I hope Ruben is there to be minder and count everyone and make sure they are all back in time

Course jacky is leading the charge. Lol. Will respond to everyone shortly. Just woke up.

I hope Ruben is there to be minder and count everyone and make sure they are all back in time

He was and this is exactly the role I think he was given
---
Does Rico have a girlfriend? I’ve seen him in the background of some erling videos with one

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

What is jack wearing. In that first pic he looks like he’s just come back from Benidorm. Doesn’t look like himself at alllll

hope someone has shoved him in the shower and given him an espresso
---
Why is Cancelo there?
This is old. Cancelo has bright blond hair now remember
---
Rodri looks absolutely steaming eating that cake

Last edited:
Ah yes he has good memory about cancelo hair. I hope he doesn’t get a medal. I’m catty.

rodri is wasted and I love it. Guy deserves to sleep for a month. I wonder if he’ll go to Spanish duty. Their only match is Thursday so maybe not.

Ah yes he has good memory about cancelo hair. I hope he doesn’t get a medal. I’m catty.

rodri is wasted and I love it. Guy deserves to sleep for a month. I wonder if he’ll go to Spanish duty. Their only match is Thursday so maybe not.
He deserves the time off.
I saw Jude belly has dropped out of England but he’s on holiday in Greece instead

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.