Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m surprised Arse wasn’t gifted 11 extra minutes.

We’re going to do it! We’re going to three-peat!

I just put the groceries in my car and yelled to nobody out the window “we’re winning the league again!!!”
---
OMG, I love you, Brighton! 3-0!!
I love this energy from you. Aeghhhh I am soo giddy man. I love Brighton
Fuck Arsenal

come on cityyyyyyy 🍾 I feel like the parade scenes will be even better than last year. Edy will be in hisbucket hat again. Jack will have four drinks in his hand. Ruben might even get pissed and take his shirt off. Kyle will piss on a lampost

what a time to be aloiiiiiveeeeeee

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

olivia321

VIP Member
Buy these you will not regret it, I’ve bought them from Asda and B&M’s

When you go m&s get the all butter biscuits they are addictive and so are the red pepper pitta chips

Apparently years ago you could get a balloon in McDonald’s with a happy meal and Burger King use to give card cut crowns out. I‘m not a big lover of either one I love Nando’s

Attachments

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Is she even there

who’s the guy who always hovers around the tunnel entrance and walks in before pep when they all arrive. I feel he’s important
---

Small portion of lasagna or does he have a Leeds curse
The older guy with white hair?I wonder about him, too.

Alfie’s not pleased. I know we’ve probably got this under control, but Erl cannot do this against Madrid.
---
He’s just warming up. He isn’t good this way. He always scores the other end 🤣🤣🤣🤣. ( I always say this 🤣)
I hope you’re right! Hat trick incoming!

• Heart

CheekyVimto99

VIP Member
Sick of people going on about the ball going out before kev scored....21 WHOLE SECONDS BEFORE. Madrid stopped that attack… and passed it straight to Rodri… a new attack. If it was scored in the same attack, it would have made sense to check or disallow

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Does anyone remember when Taylor Ward was seeing Aguero and he binned her off and she got with Mahrez… I feel like that slipped under the scandalous radar.
I remember that. Such an odd pairing, her and Kun. I can’t say I’m surprised she ended up with Mahrez. I think she’d have happily accepted any City player.

Ffs calm down guys
West Ham playing there b team and we are ruffled

only if it’s Rodri #1 he’s got a chode
He doesn’t have socials there would be nothing to post
Hahahah I meant this thread can also be a rodri rave thread. How does he function without socials. What does he do in his spare time 😂.
Aww look at kev 😍

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
If the refs give VARsenal 11 more minutes I will riot. That Southampton game was bullshit with Arse’s additional time.

• Heart
  • Angry