Pep Guardiola #2 Cityzen, Legend, DILF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The older guy with white hair?I wonder about him, too.

Alfie’s not pleased. I know we’ve probably got this under control, but Erl cannot do this against Madrid.
---

I hope you’re right! Hat trick incoming!
Yeh there’s him and then one who’s always in all black even in Texas he was in full all black but he doesn’t seem like security
---
He just screamed at his boys “fucking waste!” As are you, sir.

Come on, lads. We need at least 1 more goal. Can’t relax until then.
He was speaking the truth at that point
I liked how he checked his watch, seeing if he’s got those daily steps in

Reactions: 5
Big Shambles Sam checking his watch to schedule his Uber home because he doesn’t want to take the bus with his players.

Reactions: 6
I need to look at those tunnel men again. I can’t recall now.

big sam needs a lot more than 10k steps 🥲

Reactions: 4
The only one I know who walks ahead of Pep into the stadium is Harry Dunn the lead tactics analyst but he’s not the one who’s around Pep as he walks onto the pitch. Hmm. Mystery.

I need to look at those tunnel men again. I can’t recall now.

big sam needs a lot more than 10k steps 🥲
He was quite good looking but who isn’t at ckty

he’s just coming back into work he’s gotta focus on the low goals at the moment. 10k steps, no takeaways and not losing by a landslide
---
Someone needs to tell sam he chews gum like a fucking cow. We don’t wanna see it thankyou cameraman.
Maybe it’s pure stadium grass and he’s actually a cow

Maybe Haaland needs to be taken off. Not his day and he should rest before Tuesday. He looks frustrated now.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.