Peachy_lifee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just putting it out there, I'm pregnant and starting to really like the beige brigade!! Clothing, swaddles etc wtf is happening to me?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her latest story made me feel bad for her 😔
Same. It’s awful seeing your baby that upset, she’s a brave girl sharing that. Good on her…it’s not all roses when you have a little one

Reactions: 11
Same. It’s awful seeing your baby that upset, she’s a brave girl sharing that. Good on her…it’s not all roses when you have a little one
i felt like I wanted to give her a hug! Makes a change to these insta mums who make out it is perfect and an easy job…every baby is different. Really hope the little one feels better soon bless her.

Reactions: 10
I'm very pregnant right now and actually had a little cry myself watching it. Must be miserable for her, that poor baby 🥺

• Heart
Random but where did whatgeorgiaeats go?!
I used to really like her, shame she just disappeared. She was best friends with another girl I follow but I’ve not even seen her on any of her photos either.

I used to really like her, shame she just disappeared. She was best friends with another girl I follow but I’ve not even seen her on any of her photos either.
she’s had a little girl recently!

I think she was still on twitter for a while but after deleting Insta she locked her account

I know it’s a bit off topic but did anyone ever follow Kayljade30? She was an OG slimming worlds and she’s just had a baby

Reactions: 3
Wonder why she’s suddenly decided to delete all the photos of the kid and not upload anymore.

Reactions: 5
Wonder why she’s suddenly decided to delete all the photos of the kid and not upload anymore.
These people need to get over themselves, her and Sophie Payne, just bloody delete the account and say nothing if you want to leave. Her account is boring AF Anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5