Peachy_lifee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think the name is lovely, hate the headbands on newborns. Get her in a sleep suit & little hat like normal people šŸ˜‰

Reactions: 6
Does it matter that sheā€™s in the 2nd centile? As long as baby follows that centile anyway itā€™s perfectly healthy, itā€™s whether baby drops off the centile it becomes a worry.

Stop being such a misery.

Reactions: 8
Does it matter that sheā€™s in the 2nd centile? As long as baby follows that centile anyway itā€™s perfectly healthy, itā€™s whether baby drops off the centile it becomes a worry.

Stop being such a misery.
All sheā€™s doing is spreading her negativity because sheā€™s trying to back up ā€œIā€™m right, Iā€™m rightā€ initial fat shaming argument that she feels sorry for the baby because itā€™ll be born small because Mum is fat and itā€™ll be unhealthy. bleeping hell imagine if she was in your life day to day, you wouldnā€™t want her anywhere near your baby with that attitude - hard to be like most normal people and simply be happy for someone that has had a safe arrival and healthy baby. Literally all her posts are ā€œpick me, the NHS doesnā€™t need an overhaul Iā€™m rightā€.
Nobody knows if she was full term, sheā€™s literally never mentioned a due date.

Reactions: 9
I think thatā€™s quite a small weight. And Iā€™ve also seen plenty of fat shaming before Gill started so I donā€™t understand the pile on her over anyone else. But I may have missed a tattle rule change. Iā€™ve not been about as much.

That said, please crack on, the bickering is more entertaining than Loriā€™s usual content šŸ˜‚

The baby is gorgeous though ā¤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Tell the NHS that - itā€™s second centile. Thatā€™s small. 98% of babies are born bigger and she was overdue which should mean she was further up the centiles. Hate being right šŸ™„

Nope- doesnā€™t take account of parentā€™s height. Itā€™s based on full term gestation. Prem babies arenā€™t measured the same way but her baby wasnā€™t prem- she was overdue.
anyway, glad I was right and the NHS doesnā€™t need an overhaul šŸ˜‚
If it isnā€™t then why was I weighed a centimetre chart made and then weighed again and the chart changed?!?! Are you a midwife or obstetrician. If not duck OFF GILL

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think thatā€™s quite a small weight. And Iā€™ve also seen plenty of fat shaming before Gill started so I donā€™t understand the pile on her over anyone else. But I may have missed a tattle rule change. Iā€™ve not been about as much.

That said, please crack on, the bickering is more entertaining than Loriā€™s usual content šŸ˜‚

Never agreed with fat shaming anyway and yes there has been in the thread before now but think thereā€™s a difference between fat shaming and fat shaming a pregnant woman with comments about her not doing enough for her baby before itā€™s even born and making assumptions the baby is unhealthy because of her weight

Totally agree with with you, what happened to just ignoring comments you don't like, which is what most people on these threads advise to do šŸ¤£.
This thread has become well boring just arguing amongst each other and it isn't just 'gill'.
But gorgeous baby and gorgeous name šŸ¤©.

Without reading back through the entire thread, from memory the previous ā€œfat shamingā€ amounted to mainly comments about how much of a bugger she looked in certain outfits and her putting weight back on etc.
Saying that she is purposely endangering her unborn child because sheā€™s fat is going to get peopleā€™s backs up, especially when itā€™s put across in such a cunty ā€œIā€™m right, youā€™re wrongā€ way. Iā€™d find the comments pretty valid without the tone of bad attitude that came with them šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Never agreed with fat shaming anyway and yes there has been in the thread before now but think thereā€™s a difference between fat shaming and fat shaming a pregnant woman with comments about her not doing enough for her baby before itā€™s even born and making assumptions the baby is unhealthy because of her weight
Someone else mentioned that it was likely Lori was 6 stone away from a healthy BMI when she told Insta sheā€™d only gained 1lb so far in her pregnancy. Or there was one saying that she (and others) see babies as a meal ticket.
I personally donā€™t see why what Gill said was so different or offensive or over the line in comparison. But itā€™s just a matter of opinion and like arseholes, weā€™ve all got one.

Back on track. Has anyone seen her recent stories? She seems genuinely really happy and content. I feel like for ages before this pregnancy sheā€™s been a bitā€¦ lost. Miserable. She appeared like she wasnā€™t sure how to be on stories or what to post. This is the first time in ages that she appears to be genuinely happy.

Reactions: 11
Weight and health are not mutually exclusive šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø for example, my sister in law is 9 and a half stone, doesnā€™t exercise smoke or drink but her diet is horrendous. On the outside, sheā€™s a slim size 10 and what society would deem as ā€˜healthyā€™. Sheā€™s just been told by the Dr that sheā€™s pre diabetic, and if she doesnā€™t change her eating habits itā€™s likely sheā€™ll develop type 2. Safe to say sheā€™s devastated and making changes. Assuming Lori is unhealthy due to her size and therefore the baby is at a disadvantage is ignorant.

I encourage anyone to check out Dr Joshua Woolrich on Instagram an NHS doctor (shock) who states BMI is bullshit and is a firm believer of health of every size. He regularly comments on how awful weight stigma is within the NHS. He also busts vaccine myths for those in tin foil hats.

Anyway, love the name šŸ„° baby is gorgeous.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Weight and health are not mutually exclusive šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø for example, my sister in law is 9 and a half stone, doesnā€™t exercise smoke or drink but her diet is horrendous. On the outside, sheā€™s a slim size 10 and what society would deem as ā€˜healthyā€™. Sheā€™s just been told by the Dr that sheā€™s pre diabetic, and if she doesnā€™t change her eating habits itā€™s likely sheā€™ll develop type 2. Safe to say sheā€™s devastated and making changes. Assuming Lori is unhealthy due to her size and therefore the baby is at a disadvantage is ignorant.

I encourage anyone to check out Dr Joshua Woolrich on Instagram an NHS doctor (shock) who states BMI is bullshit and is a firm believer of health of every size. He regularly comments on how awful weight stigma is within the NHS. He also busts vaccine myths for those in tin foil hats.

Anyway, love the name šŸ„° baby is gorgeous.
Yes! Being slim and being healthy arenā€™t mutually exclusive. Yes being obese increases you chances of developing other illnesses but so does smoking, eating ultra processed foods and lack of exercise. So if someone is claiming being fat is the worst thing a Mum can be theyā€™ve never spent a minute with a clucking newborn whoā€™s slim Mum took smack during pregnancy! (My SIL is a foster parent has had many babies in her care who were born addicted to drugs)

Reactions: 7
Her little baby is the absolute cutest. It's making me even more broody than normal!!!

If it isnā€™t then why was I weighed a centimetre chart made and then weighed again and the chart changed?!?! Are you a midwife or obstetrician. If not duck OFF GILL
Absolutely no idea what this is meant to say šŸ™ˆ they donā€™t change charts based on one child. Itā€™s an NHS chart issued to all new parents.
Totally not meant to fat shame or make people feel bad. Just stating facts which come from the NHS. Never said she was a bad mum. She looks like sheā€™s taken to the role really well. Happy to move the convo on tho!

Did anyone else notice that she flipped the screen on her story to show her Jaguar steering wheel šŸ˜“ complete accident obviously

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
On the beg just like someone else for a Pram šŸ™„šŸ™„ just google reviews like normal people!! And you know, pay for it too!

On the beg just like someone else for a Pram šŸ™„šŸ™„ just google reviews like normal people!! And you know, pay for it too!
Begging for a holiday now too- ah the life of an influencer hey! šŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Wow