Peachy_lifee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's seen ppund signs and figures she may aswell tag the brands of her and autumn's outfits and make some dollar.

Tbf I hope we do get to see them both. I bet Autumn has grown up x

Reactions: 5
I bet she wont show Autumn, she made it clear before she came away from insta that she wouldn’t be sharing her daughter anymore.
She’s just too tempted to earn some extra pennies from all the aff links!

Reactions: 4
It should be against Instagram rules to just rebrand an account with lots of followers into something totally different… greedy mare just wants some aff link money. She wouldn’t get that many followers if she set up a beige basic b*tch mum account now.

Would like to see if she what her & Martin look like now though…

Reactions: 19
I think she’s got a bastard cheek to return to just link items she’s not even bought 😡

Reactions: 11
Might be a shot in the dark but I wonder if she's pregnant and thinking of the AFF link money and gifted items 🙄

Reactions: 6
Surprise surprise no mention of where things are from on her grid post, wouldn’t make any money that way!
I can’t see this lasting she’ll be gone again soon, I think more and more people have cottoned onto this greediness now especially with no actual life updates just links!
Shame as used to like following her years ago.

Attachments

• Wow
I follow mamaloveshighstreet who just posts links and reshares, but if I see anything I like then I Google search the image 🤣

I follow mamaloveshighstreet who just posts links and reshares, but if I see anything I like then I Google search the image 🤣
I think the difference with her is that she has a personal account where she still shares her life, whereas Lori is purely doing it for the money

Reactions: 3
Just my opinion but pages like this and the galsloveshighstreet one I actually don’t mind that they post links to earn money etc because that’s what they’ve build their following on whereas Lori is just being greedy

Reactions: 3
What a bleeping pointless account 😂😂 she likes ‘putting outfits together for Autumn’ isn’t her kid like 1? How much is there to possibly dress a baby in 😂

Reactions: 6
Am I a really tit Mum - or does anyone else not put “outfits together” for their kids? I just shop for & dress my two (better than myself mostly!) but that’s it. That’s as deep as it gets. Obvs I plan ahead for holidays etc but I don’t “style” them.

Reactions: 7