Peachy_lifee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think that’s a bit harsh calling her the ‘literal scum of society’ just because she’s thought she may as well get a few freebies like everyone else on insta?! She’s obviously excited about the baby and he’s probably thought why not try and get some #gifted tit.

I know she’s irritating but I don’t think it’s that deep
I know this is tattle and I’m not defending her, think she’s a knob but not scum 😂 I’m sure if the likes of Lori really were the scum of society as you say rather than rapists and murderers the world would be a much nicer place!
To be fair if you’re using your kid to nab freebies and parade them round then scum is an apt word

Reactions: 4
To be fair if you’re using your kid to nab freebies and parade them round then scum is an apt word
I agree with you on that statement but I think that’s a bit of a reach considering the kid isn’t even born yet. Don’t get me wrong I find the pregnancy content nauseating. I just thought that was a tad harsh😂
I suppose we wil have to agree to disagree ☺

Reactions: 2
I agree with you on that statement but I think that’s a bit of a reach considering the kid isn’t even born yet. Don’t get me wrong I find the pregnancy content nauseating. I just thought that was a tad harsh😂
I suppose we wil have to agree to disagree ☺
Fair enough :)

“Hospital bag organisation” omg Lori, just you wait! This will be the LAST thing on your mind 😂 Jesus, I’m so glad I had my babe before all this Instagram shite kicked off! I was just happy I had some spare pants and snacks tbh
I bought a pack of sandwich bags for £1 and they worked just as well 😂

God it’s so pathetic that all her stories and posts are about the baby or birth. I know it’s exciting but does she not have her own personality?

I find every story even if it’s in no way related to baby they will make it somehow. Like those bags,I wouldn’t look at them and think hospital organisation FFS. Get a Tesco bag and piss off

Reactions: 11
She's bought the same mirror as lil and Emma for the babies room and doing same panelling as Emma. So boring. I bet it's painted beige. Nothing more than a a sheep.

Reactions: 10
“Hospital bag organisation” omg Lori, just you wait! This will be the LAST thing on your mind 😂 Jesus, I’m so glad I had my babe before all this Instagram shite kicked off! I was just happy I had some spare pants and snacks tbh
Jesus Christ!!! Just put your stuff in a friggin bag and don’t care if it’s insta worthy packing or not!!!!!! You’ll have plenty more things to be thinking about rather than your stuff being in flowery envelopes 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 6
These people are so superficial, unoriginal and just absolute bores. Babies worlds should be colourful, not beige! It's sad that it's what they think constitutes as Instagram worthy and can't just think for themselves. Very sad people indeed.

Reactions: 7
I thought from the previous grid post she had a full bump 🤷🏻‍♀️ She looks lovely in the new photo tho

Reactions: 3
That outfit is awful.. and the awkward ‘bump’ holding ?? She doesn’t have a bump!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's cradling her gunt (gut and c*nt) and the outfit looks like she's just escaped an asylum. Especially with the trainers.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I used to think they were such a strangely matched couple as Lori has always been quite glam and Martin just doesn’t give off those vibes. However they look genuinely happy even if the ageing process seems to have accelerated over the last year.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She can’t even show a pic of her nails without the bump included... her content is so boring!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6