Peachy_lifee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she’s opened them all in one go, I’m sure zoflora probably expected her to feature one a day for maximum exposure 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watched her recent insta stories.... oh my god she is huge! I used to look at her for slimming world inspiration! 🙄🙄 she literally has no neck now either!

Reactions: 6
Just watched her recent insta stories.... oh my god she is huge! I used to look at her for slimming world inspiration! 🙄🙄 she literally has no neck now either!
Considering you looked to her for slimming world inspiration therefore I imagine you have weight issues yourself, can you literally imagine reading what you have just written about yourself?
I have had weight on all my life and the fear of people saying similar about me is heartbreaking.
I don't like her plugging any old shite for free and happy to comment on that. But as for slating her physical appearance? Shame on you.

Reactions: 32
Considering you looked to her for slimming world inspiration therefore I imagine you have weight issues yourself, can you literally imagine reading what you have just written about yourself?
I have had weight on all my life and the fear of people saying similar about me is heartbreaking.
I don't like her plugging any old shite for free and happy to comment on that. But as for slating her physical appearance? Shame on you.
I wouldn’t necessarily comment on her appearance nor do I have major issues with weight however lots of people on this forum comment on people’s appearances, especially if she set the account up as a slimming world account and has now piled weight back on.

Maybe this is the wrong platform for you to be reading if it triggers your issues so much!

Reactions: 7
I think for many of us it’s not so much how she looks, but the fact she seems so deeply unhappy and uncomfortable in her own skin. That’s what I think whenever I see her awkward posing or high-angled selfies.

Reactions: 3
She won’t care that people are talking about how she’s gained all the weight back plus some, because she’s body positive now 🙄

• Haha
It’s always going to be a topic when a weight loss account gains it back. Always.

Reactions: 6
Erm sorry but “shame on you” for imagining I have weight issues from a comment I’ve made on a forum and also “shame on you” for getting so offended about me commenting on someone’s appearance on a forum which is basically for negative comments 😂 grow up!

I wouldn’t necessarily comment on her appearance nor do I have major issues with weight however lots of people on this forum comment on people’s appearances, especially if she set the account up as a slimming world account and has now piled weight back on.

Maybe this is the wrong platform for you to be reading if it triggers your issues so much!
Thankyou!!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

I don't care what you say but this can't be comfortable. All the comments she used to make when she was slim about doing it for health reasons... this isn't healthy!
Yeah she even commented about struggling with her breathing know she isn’t well that won’t be the only reason.

Reactions: 4
Erm sorry but “shame on you” for imagining I have weight issues from a comment I’ve made on a forum and also “shame on you” for getting so offended about me commenting on someone’s appearance on a forum which is basically for negative comments 😂 grow up!

Thankyou!!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
No. Not "shame on me" for mentioning YOU mentioning YOU looked to her for slimming world inspiration. What did you do that for if you didn't have a weight problem? For entertainment? Hardly.
For those who have said she started a SW account therefore she somehow deserves a stranger to comment on her body - no. I don't think she does deserve that. Cos despite the shite she does get paid for, she doesn't get paid to represent SW. She doesn't even mention it!
Are our instagram accounts not allowed to change over time? Mine were full of gratuitous selfies and inspirational quotes, id rather die than post it now. We change. Jesus christ.
Say what you want. You commenting on her size, her breathing, how she looks in selfies is bleeping low. Your opinion differs? Couldn't give a tit. Joy of tattle, isn't it?

• Haha
No. Not "shame on me" for mentioning YOU mentioning YOU looked to her for slimming world inspiration. What did you do that for if you didn't have a weight problem? For entertainment? Hardly.
For those who have said she started a SW account therefore she somehow deserves a stranger to comment on her body - no. I don't think she does deserve that. Cos despite the shite she does get paid for, she doesn't get paid to represent SW. She doesn't even mention it!
Are our instagram accounts not allowed to change over time? Mine were full of gratuitous selfies and inspirational quotes, id rather die than post it now. We change. Jesus christ.
Say what you want. You commenting on her size, her breathing, how she looks in selfies is bleeping low. Your opinion differs? Couldn't give a tit. Joy of tattle, isn't it?
Why are you even on here haha boring

Why are you even on here haha boring
I didn’t have a “weight problem” I wanted to lose some for myself so I did and I’ve kept it off Unlike peachy who has gained it all and more and claims she’s body positive when actually she’s just fat and can’t be bothered to do anything about it now! Harsh but true! Sorry but if you don’t like people commenting negative things about other people then this really isn’t the sight for you hunny! Have a lovely Christmas!

Yeah she even commented about struggling with her breathing know she isn’t well that won’t be the only reason.
She was out of breath on her stories months ago and she wasn’t ill then, she’s just getting bigger and bigger!

I do like her, she does a few ads but not many. Well she's not as insufferable as the others for me.
I do agree with keep bringing up the weight loss account thing, she hasn't been a weight loss account for years, shes not hiding the fact like alot of them do when they pile the weight back on. I prefer her account now to the preachy slimming world accounts, who lose weight then pile it back on and hide it (they all do it). I relate to her because I've done slimming world, lost loads and regained it and now struggle everyday...so guess that's why I find her relatable.
People are allowed to accept themselves and be happy whether they are a size 8 or 28. But for some reason the whole world questions that, like we can't be happier if we are fat?!
I was slim once and it was hard work, killing myself in the gym, starving myself, missing out on family get togethers and meals, so for me it is easier being bigger 😂.
Sorry for essay!

She’s looking a bit manky on her last post. Might just be the filter 👀 but she looks greasy af