Peachy_lifee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate that. Don't blame someone's height on them being (or looking!!) overweight. There is a correlation between your height and a healthy BMI and clearly she is not a healthy BMI. Yes, BMI's has many variables, but it's a guideline. She's not going to grow a ft anytime soon to 'offset' the weight........
I never said she wasn't overweight, I'm sure even Lori would agreed she is, but I do think when you are shorter it can make you look bigger, If you put a 6ft size 16 next to a 5ft 16 I'm sure you'd think the 5ft person was bigger than a 16! You can also tell she isn't happy and scrunches herself down instead of standing tall and proud.

Reactions: 2
She’s doing herself zero favours with that stupid leg pose. Either embrace your figure or do something about it FFS

Reactions: 1
But worst still she is out there begging for a new mattress. The begging for freebies is embarrassing 😳

Reactions: 3
Another uncomfortable instagram story with another god awful jacket/jumper combo. At least she isn’t auditioning for the grand national this time though...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine rocking up to the shop.... I’m here for my free advent! Ffs! As if they need advertising from basic influencers like herself.

I don't care what size she is, that's not a good look. That hoody, that huge coat. Nope.

Seen she's offering advice to colic in babies now 🙄 first the slimming world market, then the plus size, then the home, then travelling. Now babies 🙄

My other half said her head looks like a mole popping it's head out the ground and I know it's cruel but I can't unsee it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guys I saw her today.

I used to see her around but today.. I saw her and wow. Shes a lot taller in real life just FYI but she was wearing another ill fitting coat 😓

• Sad
Reactions: 4