Peachy_lifee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doubt she paid for it so doubt she cares. She honestly looks so uncomfortable in herself all of the time. Sad really

Classic example of putting weight on so just deciding to go with it and be “plus size”
I remember her old posts saying how sad she used to be when she was a size 16

Has she had Botox? She always has angry eyes when she’s smiling a la Nicole Kidman

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Classic example of putting weight on so just deciding to go with it and be “plus size”
I remember her old posts saying how sad she used to be when she was a size 16
She really doesn’t look comfortable in her skin either.

Reactions: 2
She really doesn’t look comfortable in her skin either.
Quite sad really :( sometimes I suppose it spirals and you can’t find your way out. I actually unfollowed her quite a while ago so when I just looked her up I was shocked!

Reactions: 4
Has she had Botox? She always has angry eyes when she’s smiling a la Nicole Kidman
Yes she used to talk about it on her stories. She said she used it as a preventative. She also has lip fillers but on just one lip (it was a long time ago she talked about it)

She really needs to start wearing clothes that fit her! It doesn’t matter what the label says, but I honestly think this one is clinging on to being a 16, when she’s clearly not. I wouldn’t purchase any of the clothes she wears; because she makes them look like crap 😂

It really is sad, why you would fill your face with filler I don’t know, she didn’t need that in my option. I definitely agree that she needs to start wearing clothes that fit her. She claims that she’s happy so who cares about the number on the label? Will be interesting to see what happens with that when the wedding roles around and if she will crash diet or stay as she is

She really needs to start wearing clothes that fit her! It doesn’t matter what the label says, but I honestly think this one is clinging on to being a 16, when she’s clearly not. I wouldn’t purchase any of the clothes she wears; because she makes them look like crap 😂
When did she claim to be a size 16?

Omg She’s gone a bigger than last time I saw her 😱 I unfollowed when she was choosing/ buying furniture it was so dull and her voice grated on me after a while... just read the thread and thought I’d pop to the gram to see what I’ve missed and I’m shook ... I’m all for a slice of cake but a size 16??? Um don’t think so & what’s with the leg pose she looks like she’s putting out a fag 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nobody can actually say when she claimed she was a size 16 and that’s because she doesn’t or if she ever did it was a very very long time ago.. the only instance I can think is when she once bought a size 16 swimming costume for her future holiday but said she wanted to fit into it by the time her holiday came around...
It just crops up on a lot of people’s posts on here and I’m all for calling out a liar but I literally never hear her say she is a size 16 but everyone on here acts like she says it every week 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Nobody can actually say when she claimed she was a size 16 and that’s because she doesn’t or if she ever did it was a very very long time ago.. the only instance I can think is when she once bought a size 16 swimming costume for her future holiday but said she wanted to fit into it by the time her holiday came around...
It just crops up on a lot of people’s posts on here and I’m all for calling out a liar but I literally never hear her say she is a size 16 but everyone on here acts like she says it every week 🤷🏼‍♀️
Ok.
perhaps she should just stop wearing size 16 clothes. Because that’s clearly what she’s squeezing herself in to. You’re telling me that the clothes she wears, actually fit? I think not. You only have to look at the recent one with the jacket to see that they don’t.

She defo wears sizes 16s and talks about it. And it isn’t just swimming costumes.

D638F9BA-6239-4039-811A-345C7A6A480F.jpeg

92371119-86B7-42E2-83AB-9AA95BC2F2EA.jpeg

5208431F-FC7E-4321-A7F0-F5D94F1EB8C9.jpeg

Reactions: 4
She is pretty short to, so this will distort her size slightly. I do agree though that coat was a bit on the small size, but it looks like they didn't do it in a bigger size.

Reactions: 1
She is pretty short to, so this will distort her size slightly. I do agree though that coat was a bit on the small size, but it looks like they didn't do it in a bigger size.
I hate that. Don't blame someone's height on them being (or looking!!) overweight. There is a correlation between your height and a healthy BMI and clearly she is not a healthy BMI. Yes, BMI's has many variables, but it's a guideline. She's not going to grow a ft anytime soon to 'offset' the weight........

I think she looks nice when she dresses for her shape and doesn’t try to shoehorn herself into clothes that don’t fit her. She has a pretty face and her hair and make up are always decent. She just needs to accept she’s not skinny and either lose weight or buy some coats that fit. And I say that as a 16 myself! You’re not fooling anyone.

Reactions: 1