Peaches Geldof #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did she avoid SS? Even if she was being treated privately it should have been flagged. Strange how she was on the cover of baby magazines with all that going on in the background.

Reactions: 15
Yet a normal person that didn’t grow up in privilege would have had Social services ponce right on them, there really is no hiding drug addiction when your baby is born an addict
thats what I find so strange about the situation. She’d been taking heroin apparently for years so was Tom? Seeing a baby born addicted is truly one of the most awful things you can witness.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
How did she avoid SS? Even if she was being treated privately it should have been flagged. Strange how she was on the cover of baby magazines with all that going on in the background.
Because if bobs money and influence, having a druggy for a daughter would be seen as bad for bobs image! I can’t stand Bob Geldof, he is another prat that preaches tit but doesn’t do it himself. He knew full well what peaches was up to, but did duck all to help. How the duck do you think a unemployed druggie and an part time Musician paid for a mansion in the middle of the kent countryside, benefits wouldn’t pay it!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Social services would have known for sure they will have done their checks. If tom wasn’t on drugs that will be why they didn’t appear to be involved but for all we know they very well could have been. Addicts are the best liars.

Reactions: 11
Social services did know I believe, but she had one sober parent so maybe they just kept the kids on the at risk register and monitored her? In Daniella Westbrook’s book she admits that she can’t believe SS let her keep her kid and acknowledges they would have taken him off her had she not been famous.

Reactions: 16
These photos alway make me sad and anger, how does one flip a pram and then just carry on chatting away on the phone “to the dealer.” And this ladies and gentleman is why she was a tit mother, if she does this sort of tit out and about what did she do behind close doors. Tom and Bob can try to paint her as an earthly god mother all they want, but she was a druggie that failed her children massively. She clearly didn’t think having a kids through
856246BA-C357-4AAB-89C0-FB2C676128B2.jpeg
14EA94CA-CEC8-4D2C-84CB-86ADAC3817F2.jpeg
F0AA3A84-72C3-4350-A248-95E2BEC69E73.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
These photos alway make me sad and anger, how does one flip a pram and then just carry on chatting away on the phone “to the dealer.” And this ladies and gentleman is why she was a tit mother, if she does this sort of tit out and about what did she do behind close doors. Tom and Bob can try to paint her as an earthly god mother all they want, but she was a druggie that failed her children massively. She clearly didn’t think having a kids throughView attachment 1031848View attachment 1031849View attachment 1031850
How do you know she was on the phone to her dealer?

Reactions: 11
These photos alway make me sad and anger, how does one flip a pram and then just carry on chatting away on the phone “to the dealer.” And this ladies and gentleman is why she was a tit mother, if she does this sort of tit out and about what did she do behind close doors. Tom and Bob can try to paint her as an earthly god mother all they want, but she was a druggie that failed her children massively. She clearly didn’t think having a kids throughView attachment 1031848View attachment 1031849View attachment 1031850
I had that exact pram and the stupid woman hadn’t strapped him into the car seat. You can see he’s laid over a blanket that covers the straps. If he’d been strapped in he would have been completely unharmed. How she also managed to tip the whole thing over I’ll never know.

You’ve also got to love the way she’s still got the phone clamped to her ear as she’s picking the baby up off the floor.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I had that exact pram and the stupid woman hadn’t strapped him into the car seat. You can see he’s laid over a blanket that covers the straps. If he’d been strapped in he would have been completely unharmed. How she also managed to tip the whole thing over I’ll never know.

You’ve also got to love the way she’s still got the phone clamped to her ear as she’s picking the baby up off the floor.
When I originally saw those photos, I thought to myself there is something crazy going on behind the scenes, she looked ill even there

Reactions: 13
Jeeze I remember that happening and the dm comments. That was around the time of the KH debate on this morning and the knit your own yoghurt stuff. Baaaadddd.

Reactions: 7
Interesting thread. I couldn’t stand Peaches when she was a teenager but when she had the boys I had two of a similar age and gap and similar style of parenting(minus the mansion and the drugs obviously!) so enjoyed her content and was so sad when she died. I imagine SS were involved but if Tom was sober and maybe they had a nanny? Plus I think the children maybe spent a fair amount of time with family too. Then I guess that is why the children weren’t removed, it takes a lot for children to be taken away especially when money is involved.
What she put out on social media was clearly what she thought she should be as a mother, I have no doubt she loved her boys but of course the drugs won.

I hope her boys are doing well, I admire Tom for keeping their lives very private when he could have gone the opposite way. I think the privacy of their childhood will only benefit their lives.

Reactions: 14
Peaches did a photo shoot for ‘hello’ preaching about attachment parenting and painting herself as mum of the year, all whilst her child was in the hospital being weaned off heroin and methodone.
That ain’t decent.
Wait, how do you know that her baby was being weaned off heroin and methadone?

Reactions: 1
Wait, how do you know that her baby was being weaned off heroin and methadone?
I think earlier in this thread or the first one that was confirmed. But its been ages since I've read it. It might have come from the inquest.

Reactions: 6
Yeah I’m sure someone in the know posted about that if you go back and have a read. I think toms family were heavily involved I believe they still are now. Isn’t his dad a ss or something? Im glad that they are able to live a private life and have a normal childhood.

Reactions: 5
When I originally saw those photos, I thought to myself there is something crazy going on behind the scenes, she looked ill even there
She looked awful. Considering the baby looks really young - less than 12 weeks, I’d guess, although probably more like 8 - it didn’t make sense that she was so thin and gaunt. I thought she had anorexia but now we know what was really going on.

Reactions: 14
She looked awful. Considering the baby looks really young - less than 12 weeks, I’d guess, although probably more like 8 - it didn’t make sense that she was so thin and gaunt. I thought she had anorexia but now we know what was really going on.
I remember rumours at the time that she was still on heroin.

Reactions: 4
I can’t find the fearne and peaches thing anywhere aside from the odd clip. I forgot she adopted an American accent for a while. This was around the time she was wearing the patch on her thigh (which I think was confirmed to be for her heroin addiction)

Its been a while now, I followed it all closely at the time, but I don’t remember anything about one of her children being born addicted.
Pretty certain it was said that she’d stopped using during the first pregnancy and after. Still breast fed though. But, who are we to know. She was probably heavily addicted throughout both pregnancies which is tragic.

I feel that maybe she was sober when she was with Eli Roth (which was a strange set up) as she looked healthier.

Reactions: 4
I remember the pram incident, she blamed it on the pavement. I think she tweeted the council to complain.

Reactions: 3
So she was addicted for three years according to the inquest. Had Phaedra on 24 April 2013 (c-section arranged to fall on Paula’s birthday), tested clean in the November (according to the husband), was found using again the February, and overdosed 6-7 April 2014.

What the police found at the home:

* 34 medical syringes - some with needles, some without. Some contained traces of brown residue
* One capped syringe was in a cardboard sweet box
* 45 packaged and sealed syringes, alcohol wipes and cotton buds
* Three pairs of black knotted tights
* A burnt spoon under the bed, and other burnt spoons throughout the house
* A quantity of brown powder hidden inside a cupboard over a bedroom door
* The brown powder was found to be 6.91g of heroin with a purity of 61%, making it 'importation quality' and worth between £350 and £550

So the husband was living under a rock or…?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
So she was addicted for three years according to the inquest. Had Phaedra on 24 April 2013 (c-section arranged to fall on Paula’s birthday), tested clean in the November (according to the husband), was found using again the February, and overdosed 6-7 April 2014.

What the police found at the home:

* 34 medical syringes - some with needles, some without. Some contained traces of brown residue
* One capped syringe was in a cardboard sweet box
* 45 packaged and sealed syringes, alcohol wipes and cotton buds
* Three pairs of black knotted tights
* A burnt spoon under the bed, and other burnt spoons throughout the house
* A quantity of brown powder hidden inside a cupboard over a bedroom door
* The brown powder was found to be 6.91g of heroin with a purity of 61%, making it 'importation quality' and worth between £350 and £550

So the husband was living under a rock or…?
Yep this also bothered me at the inquest... He knew she was back on drugs recently (he said he found drugs in the house and made her flush them down the toilet in Feb, she died in April) yet he left her with the baby overnight. I know drug addicts can be convincing liars but surely he'd see more telltale signs that she was back on it again just before she died? Unless they were living apart secretly (I don't think they were, but I did wonder this with him staying at his parents and his dad dropping one of the babies back at the house, was there some arrangement).

Plus, he didn't hear back from her that night after the drop off yet didn't get concerned until following morning, seemed odd.

I'm not having a go at the poor guy and he seemd like a nice man, but I find some of these events strange and wonder was there more to it.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.