PCDev #4 A used Tesla, workouts, creepy flexing, and a failing channel.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So when will he realise his negative attitude is not doing it for him, or is he still hoping for that clickbait views but then changes it when views die off

Reactions: 3
So when will he realise his negative attitude is not doing it for him, or is he still hoping for that clickbait views but then changes it when views die off
I think this is exactly what he does. He can't get enough views on his initial post, so changes his thumbnail and title in an attempt to garner more. I assume each time he makes the change, new notifications go out, right?

Reactions: 2
How cold was it when he was there? I think it seems extra cold to people who are used to warmer climates. We watched people wearing hats and gloves when it was 58F out one morning on a Disney trip a few years ago…we came from snow and weren’t raven wearing jackets😂

At least now I know that we should look at summer months if we ever do an Alaskan cruise. So I guess that’s a helpful takeaway from his vlogs?

Reactions: 1
It seems such a waste of money doing this cruise at this time of year, I would be really pissed paying all that to have all the excursions cancelled

Yankee in the South did a Holland America Alaskan cruise a few weeks earlier, I was shocked that they were able to actually do anything. They should have cruised together, THAT would have made for some interesting content 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Others have posted this but this new viewstats site shows title and thumbnail changes:

1716988949057.png

Also shows when the views come in and compare it to average for the channel:

1716989001254.png

So you can see his expensive to make cruise video is performing at the low end of expected for him. Pretty much a waste of money from a revenue perspective.

So you can see his expensive to make cruise video is performing at the low end of expected for him. Pretty much a waste of money from a revenue perspective.
His complaining about the cruise he never took vlog did much better.

YES! And he will change the picture too if it isn't performing well, or hoping to trick people into thinking its a new video to watch again

I think this is exactly what he does. He can't get enough views on his initial post, so changes his thumbnail and title in an attempt to garner more. I assume each time he makes the change, new notifications go out, right?
It is the in thing for vloggers now. People see the new title and thumbnail and think it is a new video

Reactions: 4
He did indeed change the thumbnail too. The 2nd thumbnail at least makes sense for the title, I guess.
IMG_4885.jpeg

JoJo posted a screenshot once where he got a notification from youtube saying something like this video isn't performing as well as usual and suggested that changing the title or thumbnail might help.

I don't know why Dev thought it was a good idea to post like 3-4 straight videos with thumbnails of him standing around in the same exact jacket.

I knew he was going to head on back there sooner or later. That's where most of his views always came from.
I'm going to try my best to continue not watching his videos, but am, for some reason, interested in his views of Tiana's Bayou Adv.
Will he love it or hate it?