Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Why does a 40 year old woman think showing the tummy is fashion these days!! I see the videos about walking and steps have stopped recently, so maybe it wasn't the walking that made ya slim Paula, those tablets for diabetes really went to people that didn't need them!!

Reactions: 5

Sinner123

Why post about your sons first birthday with 4 photos of very slightly different angles of the back of his head ? Yawn

Reactions: 5

NordieGal

Hey, just found this thread & it doesn't disappoint 🤣
Can I just check I wasn't imagining things, but was it our Paula who got herself in a pickle in IKEA a few months back, then made it known to the media??? Morto for her 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 4

Fiona18

Anyone think Paula may be taking over from Pamela Joyce, who left abruptly yesterday?? I can't understand it. Pamela was fantastic. All social media outlets had comments switched off. Something not right. My OH thinks it could be a legal issue.
Also, not one other Today FM presenter wished her well.

• Sad

AlriReggie

“clown outfits” fgs a bit of colour doesn’t kill anyone, if we all went around in beige or grey would you be happy then 🙄
Ah no I was exaggerating to make my point!
I love wearing colour myself!
Dont take tattle too seriously! 🤣

• Haha

Delliemcc

And that’s where she will stay. Didn’t she piss off the head honchos with a battle about maternity leave?
What's this about? If the head honchos are pissed off about her maternity leave they'd need to worry about being sued. She might be a pain in the hoop, but every woman in the country has the absolute right to take off as much as they want (or can)

Wouldn't usually be on her side. But pushback on maternity leave is a disgrace

snmb

I'm delighted for our Paula, well into her 30s and she finally discovered the joys of day drinking. Lol at her innocence lecturing the rest of us on how to do it right when we've been doing it for years while she was off sea swimming

Cbb1982

I was blocked by her 😂 she had some story to about what the daughter sleeps in but wasn’t recommended in Ireland so I asked why she mentioned it then - tries to be controversial and lecture-y as you said!!!

This one and her attitude really gets to me! The stories relating to “grey” today well I hope to God she has better taste in redecorating her house than her very questionable wardrobe choices 🤣🤣

• Haha
So fool me once is boring to Paula, well lets going through your life, i went and got operation done to lose weight so look at me in the big mirror in the hall, oh wait Aidan I'm going for a swim, you look after the children on repeat 365 days a year and unfortunately 366 days this year!! And in the annoying words on Paula each night after 7pm, Goooooooooooddddddd Luck 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Peonyrose

VIP Member
She is unbelievably boastful and sanctimonious- the Rotunda is an outlier in the food department because the other hospitals are dire for food!