Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peonyrose

VIP Member
I don’t know if anyone follows Paula MacSweeney from Today FM? I like her but at times she can be a bit lecture-y about what people should and shouldn’t do. She seems very down to earth though.

• Sick
Reactions: 4

Mybiscoff

Really disappointed that Pamela is gone as I loved her, I nearly puked when I heard Paula on today but she did say she’s only on for the rest of this week. I’d throw the radio out the window if I thought she was staying on lunchtime

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Oh my God, does this DOSE of a woman ever stop boasting, showing off and pontificating on Instagram!!! On a rant today about the Daily Mail sidebar-OF WHICH SHE IS PART OF because she reads it!!!! If it’s not her kids, husband or god awful clothing taste, it’s sticking up for other vacuous media whores. Please go away Paula Mac Sweeney, you absolute pain in the hole.

MrsGahan

VIP Member
Her stories one day complaining about runners breathing on her and her baby while they were passing them made me laugh! I think she was being serious 🙄

Yip from the music master quiz 🙄🙄 to a cuppa and a chat to the pointless questions at the end, what did you have for lunch when 8 yrs old. Who the feck remembers that, who's the famous person in your contact list yo do you wash your legs cause I'm to lazy to do. He's fairly gone to crap and Dermot wasn't much better with the stupid voice over for the Limerick person.

In fairness Louise is probably the better one on Today fm from 9 to half 4.

But Paula just takes the biscuit full stop. No wonder why she's on at 7 and not given the 12 o clock show when Pamela left it last year. Either on early in mornings or late in evening.

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
I unfollowed her ages ago she was beyond painful about them meeting on tinder. You would swear they were the only couple in the world to have met that way and then the surprise runaway wedding in New York was just too much for me anyway no thanks 🙄🤣

• Haha

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Yea it’s not something you can just pick up. Why not answer my question? Why has this weight loss made her so ugly?
Her face had become skeletal. Her teeth are prominent. She is showing extreme dehydration in her skin. She looks like every rural oul one who is more concerned about what’s going on down the road and up the road etc.
You might be in Skerries Paula, but you grew up in Piltown X

• Haha

Sinner123

Sleep 7-9 hours a night guys and u lose loads of weight 🤣🤣ps. How is she getting 7-9hours sleep at night ( ?unbroken) with a ?10month old?!

Peonyrose

VIP Member
She had GD so I suspect Ozempic. Either that or she’s on the snow like the rest of the showbiz huns.

• Haha
She has indeed and that stupid Good Luck at the end of the cash machine!! I'm sure today fm could do better than her!!

Doesn't want to post the kids online but happy to show off her tummy and her gums 24/7. Ya lost weight, fair play but don't need to post it.

Her vlogs on tiktok didn't last too long I see

• Haha

dontcome@me

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣
She’s a pain in the hole.
She lords being from Kilkenny when it suits her.
Think her house is in Rush not Skerries too.
But there’s no way I’m buying the stones of weight loss in a couple of months from walking 20,000 steps a day or a bit of sea swimming.
Slightly jealous that she gets that much “me time” every day as a mother of 3 being honest… I have to ask my fella if it’s ok if I run to have a quick shower these days… a basic human right 🤣