Paul Stenson (& ex Jason Kidd/the Kidd family) @whitemoosecafe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else baffled by Paul’s post saying oh kids the Gardaí won’t let me get you socks and underwear but here’s a 6 pack of wkd. He puts up a photo then of the rules and says so sad. But if you read you can buy underwear, schoolwear etc. I’m surprised as he seems to always try to be the pandemic police. And I felt sorry for that old man today. Clearly he lives near the white moose and Paul shouting into a microphone was upsetting him
Imagine living next to the white moose and hearing the cars beeping 3 times all day... and Paul on the mega phone... I'd shove that up his hole if I was his neighbour

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The erect nipple made me vomit a little into my mouth. I swear he actually turned himself on in the mirror the big toothed generous chinned vain twit 🤓
Him and that sister think they are Ariana and Frankie Grande . They are both repulsive.

The prick side of Paul comes out and reminds me why sometimes I think him and Jason are suited . Both prick like .
That car beeping and loud music would drive a close neighbour demented . He needs a bleeping reality grip at times

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Him and that sister think they are Ariana and Frankie Grande . They are both repulsive.

The prick side of Paul comes out and reminds me why sometimes I think him and Jason are suited . Both prick like .
That car beeping and loud music would drive a close neighbour demented . He needs a bleeping reality grip at times
Honestly the beeping, I don't get why its necessary.Just get the customer to ring or have someone looking to see if someone pulls up.

And, filming that man I think is wrong if he is a neighbour his head is probably melted. I get all businesses need to adapt but a small business should want to be part of the community not alienate the locals.

Reactions: 10
Honestly the beeping, I don't get why its necessary.Just get the customer to ring or have someone looking to see if someone pulls up.

And, filming that man I think is wrong if he is a neighbour his head is probably melted. I get all businesses need to adapt but a small business should want to be part of the community not alienate the locals.
Don’t agree with him filming that poor man and he’s elderly too and the noise is probably driving him mad. He’s an elderly man and Paul should have more respect.

Reactions: 6
Looks like Js sister is getting her house ready for a party. Supposed to be in level 5 lockdown with no visitors allowed 🤬

Reactions: 3
I understand him giving renko so much attention but......

where are the other two? Has he left Deedee somewhere else? Why does Rocky not go on walks with them?
Why the duck was he feeding the dogs chips on the living room rug. Or chips at all. 😐

Reactions: 5
I understand him giving renko so much attention but......

where are the other two? Has he left Deedee somewhere else? Why does Rocky not go on walks with them?
Why the duck was he feeding the dogs chips on the living room rug. Or chips at all. 😐
He was asked before why he doesn’t take the two dogs out together and went on a rant have you ever tried walking two 15lbs dogs at the same time he was really pissed off!!

He was asked before why he doesn’t take the two dogs out together and went on a rant have you ever tried walking two 15lbs dogs at the same time he was really pissed off!!
i must have skipped that. I skip a lot of his stories 😂😂
He’s had them both for years he should be well able for them both!

Reactions: 1
I'm a 5 foot pregnant woman with a toddler. I manage to walk my two 75lb German shepherds. Every day. What a lame excuse.

Did anyone see on the rats out insta page someone sent in that even though Paul is flat out giving off about people breaking restrictions he's apparently on grinder looking for hook ups 🤔 wonder if it's true

• Haha
  • Wow
Did anyone see on the rats out insta page someone sent in that even though Paul is flat out giving off about people breaking restrictions he's apparently on grinder looking for hook ups 🤔 wonder if it's true
Sorry what 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20201102-185129_Instagram.jpg

Didn't know how to type under that pic but was posted on that page last night LOL prob nothing to it but I thought it was very funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.