Paul Stenson (& ex Jason Kidd/the Kidd family) @whitemoosecafe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that’s a bit harsh. Paul can be OTT but not everyone deals with trauma in the same way. Alcoholism can happen to lots of people for lots of reasons and is a horrible thing for anyone to deal with and keep under control
Have it in my family top to bottom! They still are not attention seeking twats. He can say what he wants but no one else can. Life doesn’t work that way

Reactions: 3
Have it in my family top to bottom! They still are not attention seeking twats. He can say what he wants but no one else can. Life doesn’t work that way
I don’t agree with a lot of what he says but the person you replied to about it not being an excuse was talking about the lack of the final follow up video and perhaps the link to his birth mother’s death and relapse from how I read it - not an excuse for his attention seeking. I think that’s a pretty valid excuse for not finishing “his story” so not sure what excuse you were referring to and linking it to his attention seeking.

No household visitors doesn’t apply to the Kidds either doesn’t Nicky live in City west?!

What's Jason's little sister like? My family would take the absolute piss out of me if I was posing for photos like that at a family gathering

Reactions: 10
What's Jason's little sister like? My family would take the absolute piss out of me if I was posing for photos like that at a family gathering
I know she thinks she's like Ariana Grande, but she reminds me of that Lillee Jean lassie [known insta fake famous teen whose ma proactively encourages her].

I was thinking the same, if I asked my dad to take those pictures of me he’d tell me to feck off 😂😂like the rest of the family were in their pjs and dressing gowns and she pouts down the stairs like I don’t know what!! How does she ever expect to be taken seriously in the real world???

Reactions: 9
She looked like she'd had her teeth done! Badly! They looked too big for her mouth and she was trying to close her mouth over them if that makes sense

Reactions: 4
At least his other sister had her tits covered up for once! I've seen more of her funbags than I've seen my own 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was thinking the same, if I asked my dad to take those pictures of me he’d tell me to feck off 😂😂like the rest of the family were in their pjs and dressing gowns and she pouts down the stairs like I don’t know what!! How does she ever expect to be taken seriously in the real world???
It was frigging lingerie! You could see the wee straps to hold up the stockings. Totally mortified for her

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It was frigging lingerie! You could see the wee straps to hold up the stockings. Totally mortified for her
Yeah it was a corset (including stocking holdy uppy yokes) over a silky shirt 🙄 Im sure they’d call me jealous..or an ‘un-slay queen’ or something..but she looked silly. And I mean that having seen her stupid birthday get-up. God what morals have those parents instilled. Im all for raising confident children, but their superior carry on takes the cácá-mílís altogether

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah it was a corset (including stocking holdy uppy yokes) over a silky shirt 🙄 Im sure they’d call me jealous..or an ‘un-slay queen’ or something..but she looked silly. And I mean that having seen her stupid birthday get-up. God what morals have those parents instilled. Im all for raising confident children, but their superior carry on takes the cácá-mílís altogether
Unslay queen 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread 2

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.