Paul Stenson (& ex Jason Kidd/the Kidd family) @whitemoosecafe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s having a field day naming and shaming I think nasty Paul is back the poster did have a point he should be lucky to be able to stay open when so many have closed and might never reopen
it’s like he turns up the witch when he’s trying to impress jason, he must see how tragic he looks,
mammy and daddy gave him the cafe, that’s why he has a job!!
and he’s sniffing around a boy he hooked up with when he was a basic child.... who now still has the mentality of a basic child 😐

Reactions: 5
Shame to see the little bitxh coming back out in him, he was really enjoyable for awhile. Sometimes I sway from who is actually the hole there, I feel for jason sometimes and think he is easily bought and easily influenced by the older man. Then on the another hand I think paul is a huge mug and becomes horrible around Jason. It's really hard to know.

On another note really disappointed to see brian dowling going out of the country on holidays to italy. I think if u are someone with a huge platform if u are going to go abroad do not broadcast it.

Reactions: 8
Shame to see the little bitxh coming back out in him, he was really enjoyable for awhile. Sometimes I sway from who is actually the hole there, I feel for jason sometimes and think he is easily bought and easily influenced by the older man. Then on the another hand I think paul is a huge mug and becomes horrible around Jason. It's really hard to know.

On another note really disappointed to see brian dowling going out of the country on holidays to italy. I think if u are someone with a huge platform if u are going to go abroad do not broadcast it.
Totally agree on the brian dowling front. I hope her quarantines....

Reactions: 2
I saw it somewhere that Jason's mother owned a bar in Spain years ago. Would love to know where the money comes from. Such a big house but it looks so tacky inside!

Reactions: 2
No its him :) it's their dad not the step father

Is the cafe actually Jason's & Paul's? I always heard Paul saying it's "theirs"

Actually, my brother is a hotel manager, and his wife a cleaner they for a €500,000 mortgage! So they don't necessarily have to be minted! But they definitely are
No the cafe is Paul Parents business as is the hotel, Paul brought it to life and runs the day to day of the business but it’s still his parents. Jason just works there nothing to do with him other than that.

Reactions: 1
No the cafe is Paul Parents business as is the hotel, Paul brought it to life and runs the day to day of the business but it’s still his parents. Jason just works there nothing to do with him other than that.
The Cafe is officially Paul’s now, the paper work is done. No mention of J on it when he had it on screen

Reactions: 3
Fans only the moment she turns 18 there is no way this young wan will work for anything in her life, she seems to think she’s famous, are they for real Jason works in a cafe (no disrespect to cafe workers) but this lad acts as if it’s him who made the White Moose and not Paul... what a painful family, Remember Jason used to call his family the Kidddashions 😂😂
Who is the sister? Does she have insta?

Doesn't pippa live in Kildare?
Not, to derail the thread about Brian, yes she does & if I remember correctly he was minding the house or something? I don't know really, I don't follow Pippa & barely watch brian. And if I was self employed I would go away!!
I saw it somewhere that Jason's mother owned a bar in Spain years ago. Would love to know where the money comes from. Such a big house but it looks so tacky inside!
In my internet hole yesterday it looks she owned a salon at one point too. I don't really get where the money comes from! But fair play to them. I also find it odd that the whole family loves Disney do much.

Reactions: 6
Brian lives in Kildare, Pippa lives in Kildare.......dont see the problem there now tbh, didn't break any rules travelling within Kildare during lockdown.

Italy only came off green list today 🤷

Reactions: 6
Jason and his younger sister together make my skin crawl. He turns in to a child around her, the video they did together for GaGa and Arianna Grande was so cringe

Reactions: 13
Jason and his younger sister together make my skin crawl. He turns in to a child around her, the video they did together for GaGa and Arianna Grande was so cringe
they are beyond incestous- you slay my soul and the tongue hanging out. She ass twerks into her gay brother- it’s alll so very strange. you’re in a smoking area love not vegas

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What the hell was that contraption she had on the looked like a gstring/belt. Imagining walking around that hotel like that. And the sunglasses on at the table, morto for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What the hell was that contraption she had on the looked like a gstring/belt. Imagining walking around that hotel like that. And the sunglasses on at the table, morto for her.
How any of the other residents kept a straight face is beyond me - id have to be picked up off the floor 🙈🙈🙈😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.