Paul Stenson (& ex Jason Kidd/the Kidd family) @whitemoosecafe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah and to be fair, he's been on the ball since the start of all this so he wouldn't say that to scaremonger so I'd be inclined to believe him.

Did anyone see Paul's story about an imminent lockdown in Dublin?

Reactions: 2
Double standards is the problem. Older straight men love younger women too yet they’d be vilified for carrying on the way Paul does
I think there's double standards and negative associations on both sides. With straight relationships you hear terms like "gold digger", "daddy issues", "trophy wife" thrown around and in gay relationships you hear people (homophobes probably) almost associating it with pedophilia.

People trying to police other people's sex lives is the common denominator. Unfortunately that's always something we can bank on.

I think there's double standards and negative associations on both sides. With straight relationships you hear terms like "gold digger", "daddy issues", "trophy wife" thrown around and in gay relationships you hear people (homophobes probably) almost associating it with pedophilia.

People trying to police other people's sex lives is the common denominator. Unfortunately that's always something we can bank on.
If that’s directed at me, I’m not trying to police anyone’s sex life and I’m not sure how you’ve arrived at that conclusion. I merely made a factual observation that Paul is a 40 year old man who likes to sleep around with people half his age which is something that straight men are frequently judged negatively for.

If that’s directed at me, I’m not trying to police anyone’s sex life and I’m not sure how you’ve arrived at that conclusion. I merely made a factual observation that Paul is a 40 year old man who likes to sleep around with people half his age which is something that straight men are frequently judged negatively for.
Most of Hollywood males invariably end up with younger women.

Reactions: 1
I really hope paul finds someone that will treat him well as i think he is a lovely man who loves with all of his heart so it would be nice to see him receive the same kind of love. Jason doesn't seem to love him at all. I think for Jason its all about sex and having a good time. He always walks on ahead of Paul and never shows him on his stories but always shows everyone else. Its very strange.

Reactions: 6
I really hope paul finds someone that will treat him well as i think he is a lovely man who loves with all of his heart so it would be nice to see him receive the same kind of love. Jason doesn't seem to love him at all. I think for Jason its all about sex and having a good time. He always walks on ahead of Paul and never shows him on his stories but always shows everyone else. Its very strange.
I agree, i love Paul, he is a man with a big heart x

Reactions: 5
Yeah and to be fair, he's been on the ball since the start of all this so he wouldn't say that to scaremonger so I'd be inclined to believe him.
I don’t know, my partner is a guard and hasn’t heard anything at all like that but who knows. All shall be revealed tomorrow I guess!

I don't know, I think it's very irresponsible to say something like that, that could make a lot of people panic when it hasn't been confirmed by the government. He does love attention after all and this will get people talking.

There is a reason they wait to make these announcements. Just look at last time with people going mad in shops, if it is true they will want to wait until they have guards in place to deal with something like that again before announcing anything. Just look at the UK last weekend, they announced restrictions days in advance loads of people went and had massive parties.

The replies he got are just ridiculous “my uncle is a retired detective and he says it’s true” 🙄does anyone remember all the talk back in March of the army patrolling the streets 😆 I think it’s very childish and irresponsible of him to start saying things like that, back to the pancakes Paul!

Reactions: 8
The replies he got are just ridiculous “my uncle is a retired detective and he says it’s true” 🙄does anyone remember all the talk back in March of the army patrolling the streets 😆 I think it’s very childish and irresponsible of him to start saying things like that, back to the pancakes Paul!
That's exactly what it reminded me of! My neighbors sisters friends dogs uncle said it so it must be true.

Maybe there are more guards being sent here because they need extra bodies to carry out checks but that doesn't mean it's going to be a lockdown again. There's far too much money made in Dublin so it's unlikely they will completely lock down again.

Reactions: 3
I heard there were 20,000 soldiers on call . . . . which is hilarious considering I think there are 7000 in the army at the moment. I got for PT with solder and he says they haven't enough to gaurd the barracks so he finds this panic rumour stuff very funny. (but not covid).

• Haha
This has really pissed me off. I had a knot in my stomach because he defo never struck me as an alarmist and I felt he must be in the know, it must be true.
no, he was spouting codswallop.
thanks to everyone here who disagreed ... it calmed me a little!
and for the absolute tools who responded to him (that he shared) with your feckin ‘my uncle’s a retired garda’ bullshit???! Like...why?! Why would you make that tit up!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This has really pissed me off. I had a knot in my stomach because he defo never struck me as an alarmist and I felt he must be in the know, it must be true.
no, he was spouting codswallop.
thanks to everyone here who disagreed ... it calmed me a little!
and for the absolute tools who responded to him (that he shared) with your feckin ‘my uncle’s a retired garda’ bullshit???! Like...why?! Why would you make that tit up!
Some people can't think for themselves and believe everything anyone tells them or they see online. My sister sent me a post from FB about the water in our area being poisoned 🙄 the last post by the person who posted about it was about Covid being a cover up for aliens 😂

• Haha
I'm really surprised at Paul, he's been sensible since the start so disappointed he scaremongered like that.

He’s an absolute tool trying to scare people like that. And he never came on to address it afterwards that the information he did get was indeed wrong.

Last edited:
“The biggest policing effort in the history of the state” 😒😒😒😒 bet he feels like an absolute fool right now

• Haha
Bet nobody calls him out on it, absolute fucker. I saw it this morning and I didn’t realise how bad he made it sound.

he really is an idiot. I’m starting to like him less and less since he’s hopping on Jason again. 😏

Bet nobody calls him out on it, absolute fucker. I saw it this morning and I didn’t realise how bad he made it sound.

he really is an idiot. I’m starting to like him less and less since he’s hopping on Jason again. 😏
I messaged him this morning about it... patiently waiting to be blocked 😌

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.