Paul Stenson (& ex Jason Kidd/the Kidd family) @whitemoosecafe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
people know that if they question him or Jason they will most likely be put on blast so it’s not worth it, which is a pity because he gets away with tit he would never let others away with.

the hotel/cafe is so small and the corridors so narrow it’s not somewhere I’d go If I was scared of catching the virus.
And face shields in a catering environment are half arsed, they should have masks.

I assume because jaaaaaason is working in Dublin he’s free to travel there,
Paul really needs to keep him out of the bedroom even if he’s in the cafe 😏
I wonder why the cleaning staff have to wear masks but the people serving food & have actual contact with customers wear face shields. It’s been proven face shields aren’t effective on their own.

Reactions: 7
I wonder why the cleaning staff have to wear masks but the people serving food & have actual contact with customers wear face shields. It’s been proven face shields aren’t effective on their own.
And for someone who is such a stickler for the rules 🙄 when others break them.....
it’s interesting he’s not so strict with his staff, his business and his.......
Jason 😐

Reactions: 4
And for someone who is such a stickler for the rules 🙄 when others break them.....
it’s interesting he’s not so strict with his staff, his business and his.......
Jason 😐
They’ll be responsible for an outbreak in no time. It happened in a hotel in Switzerland & it was discovered that the shields don’t give protection to others and it spread like wildfire

They’ll be responsible for an outbreak in no time. It happened in a hotel in Switzerland & it was discovered that the shields don’t give protection to others and it spread like wildfire
the size of the cafe is a real problem,
some restaurants or hotels might get away with it but in there, even with the courtyard it’a tiny!

Reactions: 3
Paul and Baby Jason our for dinner 🙄.
Use to feel sorry for Paul the way Jason treated him. But can see him posting that they’re back together...

I've been to the cafe on numerous occasions and the food is delicious and staff are just gorgeous!

Paul is a brilliant marketeer and clearly a very intelligent, witty man. I loved his trips away and would love him to do a travel show! When he went to visit the time share with Dr Launders 😂

Would have loved him to call out SoSue but he likes the connections. In fairness, would I call out a mate of mine, prob not.

Hate to see him out with Baby Jason. Hope it's just dinner as mates

I called it weeks ago they’d be back on when Jason sees how well he’s moved on AND he needs somewhere to stay outside Kildare

Reactions: 5
Totally looks like Jason the last few days has realised what he’s missing out on being just an employee.
From experience being friends after a relationship never works out. But I do think both of them would suit other people. They don’t suit each other at all, and it has and does show.

I would not have recognised Elaine in the pics. Is it just me or does she look really different?!

Sorry isn't Jason from kildare, which is currently on lockdown?
Yup but technically he was allowed leave for work. I'd imagine he's staying up in Dublin now until lockdown is lifted which doesn't look very likely either.

Reactions: 1
Just when I’d sorta started to half forget what a hateful prick Paul was when he was with Jason, he worms his way back in again..(allegedly) I hope we’re wrong as a Jason is a leech, his bio says ‘actor’, is his only experience in acting during his precious relationship with Paul, that got him taken around the world? Best paid job he’ll ever have. Paul, if you’re reading this, please don’t take 1 step forward and 3 steps back.

• Haha
Just when I’d sorta started to half forget what a hateful prick Paul was when he was with Jason, he worms his way back in again..(allegedly) I hope we’re wrong as a Jason is a leech, his bio says ‘actor’, is his only experience in acting during his precious relationship with Paul, that got him taken around the world? Best paid job he’ll ever have. Paul, if you’re reading this, please don’t take 1 step forward and 3 steps back.
Don’t forget he was an extra in Vikings like half of Wicklow!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jason has a bad effect on Paul,
Paul is a dick, but he’s a likeable dick until he brings out the bitchy side,
Jason is the one that brings out his bitchy side 🤷‍♀️

totally different vibe on his account when baby J is around, in my opinion anyway.

Am I the only one here who is resolutely Team Jason.... I think so..... 😪😪😪
I don’t think they work as a couple, Jason might be a nice enough lad but this relationship is fucked, he’s been with Paul since he was a basic child, Paul is as much of a provider to Jason as his parents were 😐 it’s how he got a job, a place to live, a social media platform,
He wants to break away from that but right now, the grass that looked greener in 2019 is burnt to a crisp so he’s run back to the comfort of “home”
But it’s not home, it’s a relationship that should have ended long ago 🤷‍♀️

I don’t think either of them are good for each other, I don’t like Jason around Paul (I don’t know him any other way 🤷‍♀️) and from what I see of Paul he’s a better person sans babyJ!

Reactions: 6
Jason has a bad effect on Paul,
Paul is a dick, but he’s a likeable dick until he brings out the bitchy side,
Jason is the one that brings out his bitchy side 🤷‍♀️

totally different vibe on his account when baby J is around, in my opinion anyway.

I don’t think they work as a couple, Jason might be a nice enough lad but this relationship is fucked, he’s been with Paul since he was a basic child, Paul is as much of a provider to Jason as his parents were 😐 it’s how he got a job, a place to live, a social media platform,
He wants to break away from that but right now, the grass that looked greener in 2019 is burnt to a crisp so he’s run back to the comfort of “home”
But it’s not home, it’s a relationship that should have ended long ago 🤷‍♀️

I don’t think either of them are good for each other, I don’t like Jason around Paul (I don’t know him any other way 🤷‍♀️) and from what I see of Paul he’s a better person sans babyJ!
This. Like Jason ran off to London to pursue his dreams of becoming an actor. Did duck all over there only get drunk with his housemates and then when this pandemic hit came running home and Paul was waiting there to hand him his job back and a place to live. Although Jason was flitting between Dublin and Kildare all throughout lockdown. Jason can't function as an adult without Paul there to help him.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.