Paul Stenson (& ex Jason Kidd/the Kidd family) @whitemoosecafe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This. Like Jason ran off to London to pursue his dreams of becoming an actor. Did duck all over there only get drunk with his housemates and then when this pandemic hit came running home and Paul was waiting there to hand him his job back and a place to live. Although Jason was flitting between Dublin and Kildare all throughout lockdown. Jason can't function as an adult without Paul there to help him.
he’s a very immature guy anyway by the looks of it,
meeting Paul at such a young age means he had a parental role in both Kildare and Dublin 🤷‍♀️ That’s not an equal relationship and they’re tied together in such an unhealthy way,
especially if Paul had a problem with alcohol that he tried to address around the same time he met Jason, he might view him as a crutch.

I’m reading into it a bit much 🤣😂

Reactions: 1
Jason saw paul living it up in Cavan and realised what he was missing. No free hotels away. It's gas how big egos get on influencers because the" fans" are bowing down them to like royalty and always telling them how amazing they are. When they step out of the bubble it's a different game altogether. Fair play to the ones who actually make a living out of it by branching off.

Reactions: 3
Well, I hope you are all heading to insta to wish Jason a happy birthday! (Team Jason, I fly alone....)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
have to be honest,
I’d watch Paul’s stories every day,
but as soon as I see there are one hundred and eighty three bars at the top I just can’t be arsed and I click out 😆

I just wish sometimes he’d follow the “less in more” rule. 😐

Reactions: 4
I always find it deeply uncomfortable when Paul is sneakily filming random members of the public behind their backs. He has zero respect for other people’s privacy and I hate to think this is the kind of society we’ve become, where people can’t go about their business without fear of being filmed for someone’s cheap Instagram content.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Did anyone see Paul’s insta I wonder who he is with it’s a girl i think? But it’s not his sister, he said he can’t say 😕🤔

He knows what he's doing, keeping us guessing on purpose 🙈🙈
When they were driving yesterday I thought it was a man's hands on the steering wheel, then tonight it looked like a girl 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
He knows what he's doing, keeping us guessing on purpose 🙈🙈
When they were driving yesterday I thought it was a man's hands on the steering wheel, then tonight it looked like a girl 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
I thought it was his sister driving then today when he showed her she is blonde

I thought it was his other sister Joanna(e??
he gave his photos credit to someone called Aoife but not sure who that is??
was there a baby or a child in the car yesterday when they were driving to Doolin??

I thought it was his other sister Joanna(e??
he gave his photos credit to someone called Aoife but not sure who that is??
was there a baby or a child in the car yesterday when they were driving to Doolin??
I didn’t know there was another sister

I’d say it was someone he went to college with. He’s still in contact with a few and have met up with them before. In fairness I’d be the same not wanting to be filmed. I’d say it’s nothing more than catching up with friends and enjoying the break away.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone see Paul’s insta I wonder who he is with it’s a girl i think? But it’s not his sister, he said he can’t say 😕🤔
He has a few old college pals that he meets up with on his travels. There’s a couple don’t want to be on camera.

Yes he has another sister who doesn't do social media so he never shows her. Elaine is the image of her mother, she must be theirs biologically?

Yes he has another sister who doesn't do social media so he never shows her. Elaine is the image of her mother, she must be theirs biologically?
If only he afforded the same consideration to his poor Mum who also doesn’t like being filmed and he’s constantly harassing her. Drives me nuts, just leave the woman alone ffs

Reactions: 5
Is Paul adopted??
I def think it’s his other sister cos when he was making lunch the other day in the house he referred to someone who didn’t want to be shown so it must be a family member!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.