Paul Stenson (& ex Jason Kidd/the Kidd family) @whitemoosecafe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Tommy was just sick of always having to be on camera whenever Paul wanted him to. Apparently it's in their contracts about having to be on their social media.

Reactions: 2
Jason being very subdued and shy almost on the white moose insta

Reactions: 3
Did Paul not say before that he wouldn’t reopen the main cafe unless there was a vaccine or something for covid? 🤔

Reactions: 4
Very few original staff members left now. Sure the white moose insta is barely anymore really. He definitely doesn't put as much effort into it as he used to. Also I don't get why Jason is not only still working there but also still going with Paul to do things. That is going to hurt Paul in the long run. He's clinging on for dear life.

Reactions: 6
Do you think Jason has a share in the cafe? Paul always says when Jason and I first opened the cafe together is that why he's still there? It would be a awkward working with a very recent ex

Reactions: 5
Do you think Jason has a share in the cafe? Paul always says when Jason and I first opened the cafe together is that why he's still there? It would be a awkward working with a very recent ex
I think he must own it in some way, other wise why would he be hanging round

Reactions: 1
Paul probably gave him shares instead of communion money when it opened so he didn’t move away when he grew up 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think he must own it in some way, other wise why would he be hanging round
Paul's parents signed the WMC over to him recently. He, Paul that is, is the sole owner, he showed us that on the gram. Jason is back from London as the acting world is on it's arse due to the pandemic. The WMC is a ready made job he could just walk into, with a boss who slavishly adores him. He owns no part of it. He'll be there til the acting world picks up again, and then he'll be off without a backward glance.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I feel a bit sorry for Paul,
clearly Jason just needs to throw him a few scraps from his dinner plate and he lies down on his back looking for a belly scratch 😐

Reactions: 5
Really can’t find a bad word to say about Paul. Behind the social media personality he is a very astute and intelligent business man and a highly capable individual.

I think he has opened the cafe as he now has the new trailer in the back of the cafe along with additional seating allowing social distancing. Throughout Covid he has operated with integrity and is to be commended for that.

I know people say he hand picked who he called out for flouting Covid guidelines but he also has to think about his business and the welfare of his staff.If he was to call out a high profile person they could potentially jepordise his business with one post. Truthfully it should never of got to a stage where he had to call anyone out but then again we are dealing with absurdly self entitled people with no regard for anyone but themselves but that’s a topic for another thread.

I would imagine Jason is an employee of the cafe rather than an owner. They had an extremely amicable breakup and appear to have a great working relationship and friendship. Just because things didn’t work out romantically doesn’t mean all ties need to be severed.

Also to add I’ve eaten in the cafe a few times, Paul or Jason were never there butI was served by Amy on all occasions. I would highly recommend it, service was good and food was delicious. Prices were high but the quality of ingredients justified it in my opinion

Reactions: 7
I’m a little bit confused, I’ve followed paul on both his cafe and personal page. Watch his stories daily. One thing that’s confused me most is the night or 2 before he released his statement over the relationship ending Jason had himself all over a guy on his stories. I think that’s what pushed the statement.

I now can’t understand why Jason still acts like he owns the place, I seen when Paul’s parents signed the cafe over that the only one named on it was Paul. Is it because Jason was given free reign to say how everything was from uniforms to the decor that Paul feels like he needs him there. He clearly doesn’t and I prefer Paul’s ideas. I always thought Jason would moan till he got his way with certain things in the cafe and while they were out. I don’t think they were suited as a couple. Also I have never known people to end up being good friends after a relationship ends. One side will Always want something the other doesn’t want - I’ve been there.

I just can't understand the situation even tho I’ve been watching stories.

I just want to add too that Carl and Gary are Paul’s friends. But I’m loving him being out or away with them. I could always feel the strops Jason would be pulling whenever he was on Paul’s stories. You could see for a long time that they weren’t doing great.

Just watching a few of Paul's stories there and Jason is acting normal again. It's like he was before he just started becoming a huge twit and getting notions about himself. When he was talking about the new cocktails he was professional and smiley and no sign of the tongue which I'm thrilled about 😂 it's such a weird one.

I wouldn’t be comfortable eating indoors with them just wearing face shields. They don’t give proper protection. Hopefully they’ll start wearing masks

Has anyone noticed that Paul and his sister Elaine don’t seem to be talking. They no longer follow each other on Instagram ...
AND Conor Ryan snd Ellie Kelly are in Ibiza from what I can see from their stories. Luckily Paul stopped calling out bloggers / influencers etc !
I think we all predicted that was the reason 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I will say this, if Paul genuinely feels like Jason was a massive part of the cafe’s success, and there’s a good chance he was,
(I keep forgetting Paul was still struggling with alcohol at the time they set up?)

He might feel he owes part of that success to Jason.

I rip the piss out of Jason and he’s irritating as duck, BUT there must be a side to him we don’t see on social media, Paul can be a messer but he’s not stupid, I doubt he’d allow Jason to have a free ride all this time without there being a reason he’s kept him around and continues to allow him to be part of the brand/cafe.

There was a time I noticed where Jason was getting black out drunk and either not showing up to work on time or showing up still drunk/hungover. He wasn't that great a worker from what I saw but obviously we didn't see everything.

Reactions: 1
Yeah as far as I can remember it was mainly Jason’s idea to re invent the cafe and as has been said before, Paul wasn’t in a great place. Jason was the ideas man so I’d say Paul won’t forget that easily.

I’m glad to see they can be so amicable. It’s lovely.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.