Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Villanelle101

I dont like either of them. Paul was really rude to my husband coz he didnt agree with something he said. he came across as aggressive and a bully to be honest. Jason is annoying and just repeats the same stupid catchphrases all the time. I really really began to think Paul was an ass when he started putting up rumours about lockdown 2. ill watch the news thanks...stick to what your good at...... sambos.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
The thumbnail 🤦‍♀️

baby slayyy Jayyyy doing his best to land a role as an extra on fair city,

• Haha

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
Paul going on about pubs open but not serving food but it’s ok for his bar hopping ex to break lockdown from his county

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I honestly don’t know how Paul (so desperate to be the next Gerry Ryan when he’s more like Dustin the turkey) isn’t dying with embarrassment.
how many years has he shagged and bankrolled this twat 😂

• Haha

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Just watched Jason sister stories Honestly do all young people talk like that?? Why is everyone a queen?? And the posing 🤯 if that’s the future I’m putting my 3 kids on Adverts right now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

TrulyScrumptious

So Jason is back home living in Kildare it will be interesting to see if he obeys their lockdown he’s already been out judging by his stories
Baby Jason never obeys ruleeeezzzz gal he is wwwiiillllddd and has to partay with his bevy of baes don't you know 😛😛😛------< actual represention of him 😂

• Haha

DietCoke

Sister looks so pretty with the natural look and not pouting and posing. Did anyone see the nieces christening, way OTT... horse drawn carriage.
I feel sorry for Paul, he has been taken for a mug and bank rolling the actor. Paul is way nicer on his own and actually enjoyable to watch when travelling. I will say though, of I was his partner and the the constant use of the phone would drive me bonkers! Jason said a few times on story about him using his phone so it obviously irritates him.

Airy-fairy

VIP Member
Paul needs to stop... The gate of a flight from Spain , that is not a full flight by any stretch of the imagination. We all know flights are arriving & leaving.

He is so self entitled, how about he looks at any of his own staff. No social distancing,masks etc... When renovating the rooms.

Covid is in Ireland, it's not like its covid free.
Agree. He needs to windbit in a but, especially when he's not practicing what he preaches.
Jason in the luas was an absolute disgrace.

TrulyScrumptious

I’d wondered had they broken up, you never see Jason’s in any of Paul’s stories now when Paul is doing stories in his own home, and hasn’t been for the longest time now.
I think they said they were taking a break and Jason was moving to London? Now Jason is back and it seems that while he seems to be working in the cafe , they are still on a break ? Paul needs to bite the bullet and make it permanent though . He deserves someone lovely and fun and maybe at the same stage of life that he is at

DietCoke

Shame to see the little bitxh coming back out in him, he was really enjoyable for awhile. Sometimes I sway from who is actually the arsehole there, I feel for jason sometimes and think he is easily bought and easily influenced by the older man. Then on the another hand I think paul is a huge mug and becomes horrible around Jason. It's really hard to know.

On another note really disappointed to see brian dowling going out of the country on holidays to italy. I think if u are someone with a huge platform if u are going to go abroad do not broadcast it.

imaginedragon83

VIP Member
I love Paul. I think he is judged a lot on the stuff he did in the past to promote the hotel and cafe but the longer I've watched them on instagram the more and more I like him. He come ls across very genuine and open and seems to look after his staff well.
Re: Jason, I hope paul can see he can do a lot better. I'm.not a fan of jason in general, but when it comes to their relationship I think they're just in 2 very different places.

Jembelle

VIP Member
Ah god my heart went out to him. He loves them dogs so much and you can see he looks after them very well. It didn’t bother me he videoed it because someone may come on and say there dog was like that and this is the reason he may be hoping for good news. I just hope the dog will be ok

Xena693

Most of the staff look like they’ve had a falling out with their shower. Imagine being handed food by someone who looks the chips could have been fried in their hair 🤢 And don’t get me started on that manky car park, eating beside the wheelie bins and the fire escape. The place is a dive.

• Haha

max

I wonder if Gary is the new boyfriend? Away with him to a lovely hotel... I think him and Jason have been broken up a lot longer than they let on.
He went away with Gary in Feb to Cancun I think they are just travel buddies. Two single beds in the room

Ellegee

VIP Member
Did you see the video she has up with the top half of her naked with the body paint on.....she is 15 in that video, I would have been bate up & down the street if I uploaded something like that at 15 plus at 15 im pretty sure I was still playing kick the can with my friends around the estate 🙈🙈🙈😂😂😂
She was falling around drunk in Spain & clubbing with her mother at the same age. Different folks ......

• Wow
Ohhh not a very flattering pic that Jason just put up of his sister Nicky 🙈🙈 you can see that she has had work done to her face since and of course it was hard to recognize her at first without her boobs out on a plate as per usual 😂
I thought the exact same. I always found Paul’s sister to be way prettier than Jason’s sisters.

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Im not sure why yer all giving out. Dublin is in Lock down now ...... 😅 about time too !
Not sure if you were reading the thread properly..... If you look back we have all said that we were heading for a lockdown of sorts... and rightly so.

Paul was making out that guards from all over the country were being drafted in to Dublin to stop us leaving our homes...... playing on people’s anxieties....not nice.

MrsGahan

VIP Member
Skitting at the birthday girl throwing all the shapes in the smoking area next to the bin🤣 Icon is right!

• Haha

Lollypopper

Yeah it was a corset (including stocking holdy uppy yokes) over a silky shirt 🙄 Im sure they’d call me jealous..or an ‘un-slay queen’ or something..but she looked silly. And I mean that having seen her stupid birthday get-up. God what morals have those parents instilled. Im all for raising confident children, but their superior carry on takes the cácá-mílís altogether
Unslay queen 😂😂😂

• Haha

Noseynatter

The STATE OF JASON on the Luas! He is an embarrassment! Why Paul even bothers with this attention seeking prick ill never know! My 3 year old wouldn't act like that!