Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
What is his obsession with that bloody Wap song, I swear he has the mental age of a 14 year old. I don’t know how he doesn’t drive Paul mad, and I don’t mean because of the age difference. Anyone over the age of 25 would find him irritating beyond belief.

Reactions: 7

Jox

Chatty Member
Ah Jayyyyson there’s no need for that! (His latest pic on Instagram)
The erect nipple made me vomit a little into my mouth. I swear he actually turned himself on in the mirror the big toothed generous chinned vain twat 🤓

• Haha
Jason was working at the cafe yesterday Paul asked him to test the new scanner for guests walking in and he couldn’t even do that with out making that stupid face with his tongue out
That stupid facial expression drives me mad, does he not realise how daft he looks.

Ciaragh

How am I only spotting this thread now ! Love Paul I think he is great I love his travel videos but only when Jason isn't in them . My heart went out to Paul when they were in the USA a few months ago it was painfully obvious that Jason has no interest in him at all. Much preferred when Paul went on holidays with 'dr' Landers

On the subject of Jason's sisters did u ever see a pair with their pair out so much 😂 it's wall to wall tit in that house ! Rachel needs to be reined in in my opinion she is left run wild and the pics she posts are extremely inappropriate for a young girl to be posting to social media
I agree, that trip to the States was painful to watch. Jason wanted nothing to do with Paul but Paul wouldn’t stop shoving his phone in his face 24/7. I genuinely think Paul is addicted to social media to a problematic extent. He isn’t capable of doing anything without recording it. The trip with his buddy Landers was great though to be fair

Okay!

I've just seen that Jason's sister called her daughter " Aurora",....... I mean
Big Disney heads. The name doesn't bother me it was the hiring out of the horse and carriage for the christening that was pure tack.

• Haha

Ciaragh

Jason is young and foolish. Who hasn’t made mistakes at his age? Paul, on the other hand, is a 40 year old man who should have a lot more cop on at his age. He needs to move on and let Jason go and live his life once and for all.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Feel really sorry for everyone facing the decisions Paul is facing today, but the cafe is tiny, all he needs to do is pay Jason for other services and the rest of staff can be kept on,

he’s still a bullshitter.
The biggest policing operation in the history of the state.............
Still waiting Paul

Reactions: 6

Ummm5

Doesn't pippa live in Kildare?
Not, to derail the thread about Brian, yes she does & if I remember correctly he was minding the house or something? I don't know really, I don't follow Pippa & barely watch brian. And if I was self employed I would go away!!
I saw it somewhere that Jason's mother owned a bar in Spain years ago. Would love to know where the money comes from. Such a big house but it looks so tacky inside!
In my internet hole yesterday it looks she owned a salon at one point too. I don't really get where the money comes from! But fair play to them. I also find it odd that the whole family loves Disney do much.

KittenRadziwell

He was asked before why he doesn’t take the two dogs out together and went on a rant have you ever tried walking two 15lbs dogs at the same time he was really pissed off!!
I'm a 5 foot pregnant woman with a toddler. I manage to walk my two 75lb German shepherds. Every day. What a lame excuse.

sugs10

“The biggest policing effort in the history of the state” 😒😒😒😒 bet he feels like an absolute fool right now

• Haha

shellbellzzz123

Paul is so much more likable without Jaaaaason tagging along. He seems to be a pretty good boss and treats the staff pretty well. Jason on the other hand is a pain in the hole.

TritonvilleGal

This thread is about as exciting as Paul's insta... I.E. Absolute shite.... Thinks he's more important than he actually is. I unfollowed today after he was bitching about that man complaining about noise... To be fair if I had Paul's voice spouting shit through a speaker I'd be pissed off too. And as a side note.. Fair play to Jason being able to afford that phone 😂😉

• Haha

Nairam13

He just posted about it on his stories. Presumably he doesnt know its Ellie Kelly that people are giving out about because he just called those influencers mindless idiots
Just seen it so my apologies to Paul I was surprised that he wasn't bringing it up as he has been amazing at getting the correct messages out there & helping restaurants etc to stay open. Also at least he has the balls to put it out there while others like to sit on the fence while they private message the guilty parties probably giving them loads of pep talks about ignoring the trolls & it will all blow over as if that is the reason for all the outrage

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Just to add today’s stories (so far) I have no issue with, that’s genuine, he’s not recording a very unwell animal in preparation for uploading it to Instagram later in the day like he’s on the six one news, really do hope renko is ok 😔 not an easy time for Paul right now

Swordshead

I'm really surprised at Paul, he's been sensible since the start so disappointed he scaremongered like that.

max

Jason looks like a reject from the 90's rave scene, he probably thinks because he's so well known he can bring back that "look". I truly hope Paul finds someone who is good enough for him and treat him with respect