Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jerry Garcia

Chatty Member
No will call him out, people are to scared of how loudly he barks when they do.
I gave him a bit of cheek once, the time they were in Coachella. Judge of how flattered I was when they replied, mistaking me for Bloggers Unveiled, of whom I am a massive fan!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Brian lives in Kildare, Pippa lives in Kildare.......dont see the problem there now tbh, didn't break any rules travelling within Kildare during lockdown.

Italy only came off green list today 🤷

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I should never have moved this to rave...

Its the kids of death 🤣

never liked either Paul or Jason for what it’s worth. Sketchy as fuck and friends with Jonathan Joly. Bad vibes.

He’s brilliant at marketing the restaurant but I don’t like anything about him.

is he now friends with elle and connnnn?

• Heart
  • Haha
Maybe they have broken up officially now? Just find it so strange that Paul wasn't at auroras Birthday and the fact that Jason and Paul didn't do anything for Paul's 40th. Especially being in phase 3, like they used to always go to restaurants and have staycations for different occasions. And I've been looking at Jason's hands in his story's (sounds strange I know)and he no longer wears his engagement ring.I feel so sorry for Paul. He's deserves so much better than Jason 😞,i used to really like Jason, but his whole personality has changed in the past year.

Molsdol

Chatty Member
tattle your so bold. I just looked up Dean Young, definitely with Paul. I'm such a nosey mare. Paul did make Glendalough look fab. Dean stripping down to his undies. Wonder what the other hikers thought?

Jaysus baby Jason brother in law is off with the stupid face pulling now, Jason will be down on the floor before the nights out doing that Wap dance. So chavy the whole lot of them with their bizarre obsession with Disney.

• Haha

TrulyScrumptious

Ohhh not a very flattering pic that Jason just put up of his sister Nicky 🙈🙈 you can see that she has had work done to her face since and of course it was hard to recognize her at first without her boobs out on a plate as per usual 😂

• Haha

Molsdol

Chatty Member
One of my friends married someone with that type of age gap. They had to battle alot o prejudice in the beginning. We all hought she was mad but they adore each other (and he has a young outlook and minds himself) and have proven us all wrong in te log run. But and this is the key their outlook on life and want aspirations values etc are very similar. I think that was the problem with J & P

Ummm5

The outfit .. Horrendous but sure, I had some horrendous OTT outfits at 18!
I do agree the jason relationship with his sister is strange!
I have had a very boring morning & went into a rabbit hole! Trying to work out the family dynamic. Is there a other brother? If he is brother he looks very "normal".
The business of me would love to know where they get there money!

Philip(stepdad)seems nice,but I really do wonder what him & Eileen do, for a living

Okay!

Very few original staff members left now. Sure the white moose insta is barely anymore really. He definitely doesn't put as much effort into it as he used to. Also I don't get why Jason is not only still working there but also still going with Paul to do things. That is going to hurt Paul in the long run. He's clinging on for dear life.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
So glad jason got the iPhone 12 pro max on the release day. 🙄 it’s so important that he uses the cash from his sugar daddy in a positive way, more headshots on a new camera for that non existent acting career, more Instagram content. Excellent choice

the neighbour should report him for noise pollution.

• Haha
  • Heart

chismeme

not much to be honest and if you know Kevin and Perry he’d be similar to Kevin 😂 stroppy and childish. Paul is actually lovely but I do be turned off his stories if Jason is on them. You can just feel the forced and fake answers and smiles. He loves the lavish lifestyle and stays with Paul that I don’t see it ever ending...
Yes i liked watching Paul on his own but i am kindoff turned off him now since the boyfriend is around. He comes accross a bit like a moody teenager to me .

sugs10

Ah lads I cannot cope with the absolute hack of her, Maura Higgins wore something similar the other night & it actually didn't look too bad on her, it's Versace 🙈🙈 I'd loooooove to know what the parents do, it looks like they have the whole of the upstairs of the Powerscourt Hotel.....also anyone else find it little strange how Jason is slightly obsessed with her
“You continue to slay my soul” 🤢🤢🤢his other sister is just as painful too though. Absolutely crazy about themselves. Jason is such a pain in the ass 😒

• Haha
  • Sick

Madamex

VIP Member
Haha who said about the mams red jumper annoying them. She's wearing it again. 😂 It is like she only has one jumper.

My petty gripe is Paul saying festoon all the fecking time.

• Haha

Mollymc

Did anyone see on the rats out insta page someone sent in that even though Paul is flat out giving off about people breaking restrictions he's apparently on grinder looking for hook ups 🤔 wonder if it's true

• Haha
  • Wow

#obsssessed

VIP Member
I personally think Paul is very aware of the rules around coronavirus cos I’ve not seen him go out anywhere, and he keeps saying he won’t reopen indoors cafe until 2 weeks of no cases!!

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Level 5 lockdown and this plank wants to do RTE late late show lite in the tiny kip of a hotel.

trump still willing by a landslide I see Paul.

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
I was actually delighted to see Paul calling out influencers who have travelled abroad 👏🏼👏🏼 His own social distance wasn’t the greatest in the beginning with Baby Jaaaaason not isolating for the two weeks after coming back from England