Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
Fans only the moment she turns 18 there is no way this young wan will work for anything in her life, she seems to think she’s famous, are they for real Jason works in a cafe (no disrespect to cafe workers) but this lad acts as if it’s him who made the White Moose and not Paul... what a painful family, Remember Jason used to call his family the Kidddashions 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Apologies in advance if anyone’s eating but that turd Jason currently has shots of himself, pubes included, recorded for the world to see 🤢🤢Did he have a difficult childhood or how did he end up like this?
Dying for the ride hoping someone slides into his dm’s, yeeeeeeeeees Queen *twerks*

• Haha

Sazmac

The licking of the glass... apart from how disturbing it was to watch.
CORONA fucking VIRUS. Some poor person has to pick that up after he did that! Fucking dirt

• Sick

Noseybatch

VIP Member
I think Paul would be great on radio. Entertaining, has an opinion, can carry a conversation and I find he's very easy to listen to- doesn’t have that strong annoying south dublin accent that most radio presenters have these days.
He would be better than Kieran beggy Corrigan as a correspondent that's for sure

ButtonMoon

What the hell was that contraption she had on the looked like a gstring/belt. Imagining walking around that hotel like that. And the sunglasses on at the table, morto for her.
Body stocking with thong underneath by the looks of it. Such a pretty girl it’s a shame she’s going around with her arse out performing low rent stripper moves.
The cardi b style gelled forehead curls, diamontes, lace bodystocking, with corset detail, plus the headscarf and sunglasses, it’s all so ghetto and lacking in any form of fashion sense, style, class or self awareness. It’s so cringeworthy

• Heart

Funtupthehole

Chatty Member
Fuck me that jumper and jeans looked like he jumped off the hotel to get into them! And the catwalk! Fucking hell! NOONE CARES! you should stay in a small hotel like your own and then greasy head could make ye a lovely moostie! The fucking airs and graces this fella has and he’s all talk. Guarantee if you confronted him face to face he’d shit those tight jeans. All mouth. I went to the top of Mont Blanc on Xmas day a few years ago, skied down it and it cost 5000 but I just kept it to myself! Pompous twat

• Haha

oicheliath

I’m sorry but Paul seriously cheapens himself with all this. He’s a man in his forties sleeping around with people half his age. If this was a 40 year old straight man, picking up 20 year old girls and jumping into bed with them and putting it all over Instagram, there’d be a lot said about it.
To be fair, relationships with age gaps are a lot more common in male gay relationships than straight. Young lads love older men and vice versa. If everyone's happy, having a good time and no one's getting taking advantage of - what's the problem? Live and let live.

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
A3BCF9DD-AB08-4433-91A3-EB61D829C3D0.jpeg

I know if I was in a relationship with someone I wouldn’t be sending these messages to other people.
hes such a bloody user, I know people who were in really bad relationships and that person never seen the light till they got rid of their other half permanently. Love is blind and all that.

Ellegee

VIP Member
people know that if they question him or Jason they will most likely be put on blast so it’s not worth it, which is a pity because he gets away with shit he would never let others away with.

the hotel/cafe is so small and the corridors so narrow it’s not somewhere I’d go If I was scared of catching the virus.
And face shields in a catering environment are half arsed, they should have masks.

I assume because jaaaaaason is working in Dublin he’s free to travel there,
Paul really needs to keep him out of the bedroom even if he’s in the cafe 😏
I wonder why the cleaning staff have to wear masks but the people serving food & have actual contact with customers wear face shields. It’s been proven face shields aren’t effective on their own.

Panda88

Chatty Member
I’m really not happy to see the staff unmasked in the moose box.
Also I thought shields have been proven to be ineffective in preventing the spread.
Edited to add, it’s not the moose box, it’s the new one. I’ve noticed they never wear masks or shields. Does it not apply to people working in extreme heat? I know the new one has the fat fryer in it.
Face shields are meant to be worn with masks not as an alternative unless you 100% can't wear masks. My friend who is a doctor made a good point about food service staff and face shields, that people are breathing on them and that's turning to condensation which then drips down off of the face shield🤢

• Sick

Okay!

How awkward...
He handed in his “bae” pass and checked out, which means he doesn’t get the complimentary staycation trips.

but still gets to serve the avo and sourdough to customers 😂
It’s as close as he’ll come to the London scene or the Freebie breakfast with Paul 😬
I can't understand why Jason thinks he'll be taken seriously in the acting world with the way he carries on on social media. He makes my skin crawl. Imagine a casting agent having a nose at his insta stories. Nah thanks. He'll be back crawling up Paul's ass in no time.

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Jason will be very put out when Paul gets official with someone else. Especially if he's younger like him. I think he's banking on Paul being there whenever he feels like it.

Could be wrong obviously.
I feel like Jason started serving himself up to Paul on a plate when he saw him spending time with other men.
And by “spending time with” I mean “spending money on”

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Paul only cares about the staff he can get his leg over - Jason.

how has nobody called him out on those fucking shields. I’m not a covid police type person and never will be but newstalkPaul is the one giving us updates like he’s Tony Holohan and not a man who got gifted a cafe from his parents

lord_behave

Love Paul. So funny and seems like a great boss too. Although the facial expression he does at the end of some of his stories annoys me. Havent actually watched much of him lately.

Jason nnnah not so much. He actually turns my stomach anytime be would eat in the videos. Jesus blessus close your mouth son. Disgusting pig.

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
Paul and Jason flouting regulations yet again at their dinner last night. Only members of the same household are allowed to be seated together in restaurants and Jason was plonked right beside Elaine. No mask. No social distancing. Nothing. Paul is so full of shit, bullying everyone else who doesn’t comply with regulations all over his socials when himself and Jason are breaking every rule in the book. His hypocrisy makes me sick
I’m not defending him but I’ve out for food with my friends a couple of time’s I don’t think that’s a rule?!

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Did Paul have any other serious relationships b4 Jason?
I thought him & the doctor he travelled wit were more suited
I have a feeling Paul was a bit of a mess before he met baby J, and because of that he sees Jason’s family as one of the reasons he escaped that period of his life, he always praised Jason for helping him set up the WMC. There seems to be a bond there that he can’t let go of even when it’s dragging him down in other ways.