Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fertility Derry

I've ate at the café twice and both times the food was beautiful. I've met Paul by chance one night in a queue for a concert. He was behind me. We chatted and he was lovely and I gave him an antihistamine for his hayfever 🤣 very nice and genuine. Bumped into Jason inside later on, he was polite and friendly. I met Jason a second time when we ate in the café and he served us and he was really friendly and lovely and nothing like what he's like on Instagram. Just to add.... I HATE him Instagram... He REALLY bugs me with the dances, the yassss bitchhhhh, the tongue... The way he ignores Paul , the way he behaves with his sister. But honestly both times in real life he wasn't like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Panda88

Chatty Member
Yeah and to be fair, he's been on the ball since the start of all this so he wouldn't say that to scaremonger so I'd be inclined to believe him.
I don't know, I think it's very irresponsible to say something like that, that could make a lot of people panic when it hasn't been confirmed by the government. He does love attention after all and this will get people talking.

There is a reason they wait to make these announcements. Just look at last time with people going mad in shops, if it is true they will want to wait until they have guards in place to deal with something like that again before announcing anything. Just look at the UK last weekend, they announced restrictions days in advance loads of people went and had massive parties.

#cantcope

I really hope paul finds someone that will treat him well as i think he is a lovely man who loves with all of his heart so it would be nice to see him receive the same kind of love. Jason doesn't seem to love him at all. I think for Jason its all about sex and having a good time. He always walks on ahead of Paul and never shows him on his stories but always shows everyone else. Its very strange.

havinalol

Do people actually believe the new moose yard is because paul is concerned for social distancing? Hes too good at marketing
It was always in the plans I think lockdown etc just pushed it through. Fair play for all he's down throughout lockdown for the cafe. Kept the moose box going, brought in delivery, the ice cream lab and now the yard with another food wagon. I'd love to see them take one of the wagons on tour during festival season

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Jason has a bad effect on Paul,
Paul is a dick, but he’s a likeable dick until he brings out the bitchy side,
Jason is the one that brings out his bitchy side 🤷‍♀️

totally different vibe on his account when baby J is around, in my opinion anyway.

Am I the only one here who is resolutely Team Jason.... I think so..... 😪😪😪
I don’t think they work as a couple, Jason might be a nice enough lad but this relationship is fucked, he’s been with Paul since he was a basic child, Paul is as much of a provider to Jason as his parents were 😐 it’s how he got a job, a place to live, a social media platform,
He wants to break away from that but right now, the grass that looked greener in 2019 is burnt to a crisp so he’s run back to the comfort of “home”
But it’s not home, it’s a relationship that should have ended long ago 🤷‍♀️

I don’t think either of them are good for each other, I don’t like Jason around Paul (I don’t know him any other way 🤷‍♀️) and from what I see of Paul he’s a better person sans babyJ!

How does Jason's sister Rachel get away with drinking out so much underage. I understand a few times you know with family or something, like everyone has done that if it's a special occasion etc.I'm assuming she has a fake I'd or something , but I always found when being in Dublin they are much stricter about ids and proof of age etc compared to other county's.I know she dresses and acts a lot older compared to other people her age, but her parents shouldn't allow her to drink and go out so much. She has been going out since at least 16 yo.Like imagine if something happened to her. 😞

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
Won’t be long before we get the ‘we had a long chat and miss each other so much so are giving our relationship another go’ announcement!!

• Haha
It’s no shock to anyone that they’ve broken up to be fair. Jason moving to London was a bit of a nail in the coffin. I might take Paul more seriously now he’s rid of that eejit. I’ve definitely enjoyed his content more since Jason hasn’t been in it pulling faces and the endless YAS BITCH, YAS QUEEN, SLAY etc. 🙄
Did they really only sit down to decide it was over yesterday and then write a public post within hours of making the decision though? Looks like it’s been over for months
Definitely seems like it's been over for ages, although looks like Paul was bankrolling him. Jason has been showing a new guy recently on his stories so safe to say he's in a new relationship. I suppose Paul was forced to admit they were over... He was beginning to look like a sad, old cuckold. 👴🏽🙈

• Sad

Tgif

Obviously tipped off she was going like Ellie and Conor
Obviously why he stopped his little rampage when he did 😏 convenient....so he wouldn’t have to call out any of his besties that he knew where about to break the rules....typical 🤣

Panda88

Chatty Member
Was just looking at the sisters page and her Coachella photos. Irish people at Coachella always make me laugh with how OTT and ridiculous they look, you can always see in the background that normal people are all wearing regular festival outfits like shorts, tshirts, vest tops etc. Same at Irish festivals now too they all look ridiculous.

• Haha

Dexxie124

VIP Member
Has anyone noticed that Paul and his sister Elaine don’t seem to be talking. They no longer follow each other on Instagram ...
AND Conor Ryan snd Ellie Kelly are in Ibiza from what I can see from their stories. Luckily Paul stopped calling out bloggers / influencers etc !
I think we all predicted that was the reason 🙄

• Wow

Madgereal111

VIP Member
I copped straight away the bag was left behind, surprised Paul didnt, inspector clueless there!! When your man comes out from the corner he has a bag on his back, he goes into the lock up and when he comes out, he still has his bag on his back and he has declans bag in his hand, he goes in behind the end part and comes back out with only one bag... Definitely no room in his backpack for another bag 😁 Jessica fletcher has nothing me lads 😂😂

Pity poor Declan to be fair though if its true, which I think it is, he mentioned about calling the guards on the first part of the story and Paul said it was more fun to post it on Instagram and you "get better results by posting it on Instagram" 🙄🙄 Ah here

• Sad