Paul Stenson #8 Insufferable Paulie still on his tod, decides to start world's shittest pod

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does he say "remember" and tells us not to worry about the door etc...is anyone actually really interested in his tit

• Haha
Reactions: 1
He is so useless. I’ve never seen a man so unable to navigate everything 😂
Can’t even unplug and plug in a tele. 🙄🤷🏼‍♀️
Maybe if he put the phone down for a second he would be better!!! I wonder what kind of account he thinks he has...he insists he isnt an influencer, he isnt entertaining, its not travel or food because he is rubbish at that

Reactions: 3
The "dogs" are in chilling on the sofa with him.....but he has 4 dogs! And only 2 are in with him.
His little deeeeeeeee deeeeeeee is not in with him. Quick to forget once the little mite shows any sign of perking up

Reactions: 4
I don't think the armchair in front of the TV works in that narrow room, it's basically on top of the enormous tv.

He has said Dee Dee is fine now but just conceded that the dog was emaciated - if that wasn't due to a medical reason then why? Did he just forget to feed him for ages?

Reactions: 4
He has said Dee Dee is fine now but just conceded that the dog was emaciated - if that wasn't due to a medical reason then why? Did he just forget to feed him for ages?
That's what I said the other day - did he forget to feed the poor fella? He was going on today about the dog being much better and even putting weight back on, but what caused the weight loss in the first place??

And I don't think the dog had any actual treatment, only a few diagnostic scans. So how did he lose significant weight and how is he all of a sudden putting it back on?? Paul says himself 'he was emaciated'. A dog doesn't get emaciated overnight and for no reason. Something definitely not adding up there.

Reactions: 5