Paul Stenson #8 Insufferable Paulie still on his tod, decides to start world's shittest pod

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title from @fannymcslap

His podcast is out tomorrow. Who's gonna take the hit and listen to it to give the rest of us the "highlights"?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The promo for the podcast Jesus the notions!
2 mins 42 for the promo - how long is each podcast episode 🤣

Listened to the promo and it sounds like Paulie needs therapy - not a podcast. He said the same thing several times very slowly in his best phone voice then races through a sentence near the end.

• Haha
2 mins 42 for the promo - how long is each podcast episode 🤣

Listened to the promo and it sounds like Paulie needs therapy - not a podcast. He said the same thing several times very slowly in his best phone voice then races through a sentence near the end.
Repeated the same 3 phrases over and over 😂😂 awful "content" altogether 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He said ‘set against the beautiful backdrop of Achill island’ , but they were filmed in some windowless studio in Dublin. What is he even on about 🙄
The vanity is mind blowing.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He said ‘set against the beautiful backdrop of Achill island’ , but they were filmed in some windowless studio in Dublin. What is he even on about 🙄
It reminded me of religion class - someone walking looking pensive and a lovely backdrop that's also used on a memoriam cards
What was the point of recording it for YouTube if Paulie Speilberg is using footage of a Beach in Achill
1000021204.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
He tagged Achill tourism so he's probably hoping for some free publicity.

Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t be one bit surprised if he popped up on Tommy Tiernans show as most if his guests are people know one knows?! Watch this space 😂

• Haha
I screenshot it on YouTube but its too big to upload. Lasted about 30 minutes and it was like a therapy session. He is a very shy person, especially in groups (so only brave behind a keyboard obviously.🙄) He spent 4 weeks in a mother and baby home (1980) and wonders if the treatment there was the cause of all of his issues. (No evidence of any mistrestment or neglect) His parents did a 'steller' job apparently. 🤔 Briefly touched on the shame coming out and being gay. When the therapist suggested meditation and breath work, he said that he wants to go to the rainforest and try some sort of drug (didn't catch it) the therapist seemed nice but kept saying that 'we don't really know' the reasons why. and he kept cutting her off. She suggested he read Gabor Mate (I'm surprised he hasn't, buy that might mean doing some actual work). They both talked about Achill, and how amazing it is, no surprise there! It was a borefest tbh and just so self indulgent. Oh and he didn't bring up Jimmy Valetine.

Reactions: 6
I screenshot it on YouTube but its too big to upload. Lasted about 30 minutes and it was like a therapy session. He is a very shy person, especially in groups (so only brave behind a keyboard obviously.🙄) He spent 4 weeks in a mother and baby home (1980) and wonders if the treatment there was the cause of all of his issues. (No evidence of any mistrestment or neglect) His parents did a 'steller' job apparently. 🤔 Briefly touched on the shame coming out and being gay. When the therapist suggested meditation and breath work, he said that he wants to go to the rainforest and try some sort of drug (didn't catch it) the therapist seemed nice but kept saying that 'we don't really know' the reasons why. and he kept cutting her off. She suggested he read Gabor Mate (I'm surprised he hasn't, buy that might mean doing some actual work). They both talked about Achill, and how amazing it is, no surprise there! It was a borefest tbh and just so self indulgent.
Thanks for taking one for the team and reporting back

I can see this having a very negative effect on him when/if its not popular as he seems to have a lot of issues he hasn't addressed properly (this pod doesn't count!)

Reactions: 6
The most awful, self centred, narcissistic, un-founded, un-structured, montotone tripe I have ever listened to. Didnt even make the 30 minute mark.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If he was new born during those four weeks and was mistreated he’d hardly remember?
So I do believe that this all does cause problems.
Traumatic birth if the biological mother knew her status in a laundry, who knows the MH of biological mother, probably no cuddles/attachment for those few weeks (neglect comes in many forms) and then the general concept of being abandoned or unwanted.

But.. but...
...go to therapy. Long term therapy. Don't use it as an excuse to be an arse or a sponge. Don't be a victim either.

Reactions: 12
I gave it 10 minutes before I turned it off. Won't be listening to Epidode 2

Reactions: 3
How do podcasts make money if you don't have to buy a subscription? I just presumed that with all the money he'd obviously spending on it, it would be a subscription thing.

Reactions: 1