Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrscoco

He showed the BMW the other day being left back to the garage & he has heading off in a white different BMW while it was in.

nervousshock

VIP Member
I randomly keep remembering his parents sold his company out from under him and he had to hire people to help him pack up his memorabilia and honestly, I start laughing. Jason didn’t even wish him a happy 40th? 😂😂🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
Sandra owns Murphy’s sister not sure where the dogs originated but he said someone else had her then gave her up and Sandra ended up with her he was in her house on his stories when the two dogs met again he was going on about did they know they were brother and sister she’s the one who threw Murphy in the river a while back seems to be his knew hanger on
That’s a bullshit story!

They were in the back ground with your man Tommy that used to work in the kitchen in the white moose. I remember the night they went they were walking through ballsbridge going on about this secret project they were doing that night 🙄🙄
Fu"king mappets, I didn't know this, extremely happy to have found out! Thank you Channel Girl!