Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shanto

Where is the X5 gone, what is he driving now? I thought he had ordered a new one for 2023?
It looks like he has no car at the minute.... He'd be flaunting it if he had a new one or was using Mammys Merc......

something has happened 🤔

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
He moved into it before Christmas we reckon it’s belonging to family and he’s not paying any rent
Last I saw him was in the cold house of his mam and dad.
So they've more property in Achill than just a holiday home?
It looks small.....wonder who minds the dogs there?
Does he no longer speak with the parents so?
Sorry for all the questions.

Shawmonmofos

Well I'd say it was a possible idea mooted and yer man ran a mile. Stensons more and more irrelevant by the day anyway. The difference in his own camera presence amd someone elses is striking. Hes all confident and cocky but when he's not in control he acts all meek and unsure of himself. He thought him and jason going on as guests to 'The Restaurant' show would be his big break cause his opinion is so witty and knowledgeable and they didnt even get one second of screentime. And have you seen the absolute obnoxious knobs they allow on that ? He must have been atrociously dull.
Were they on the restaurant?
That insta reel gives him way more air time than tbe other Paul so I'd say its clip he did to try pitch the idea to a broadcaster. It wont make tv.

Shanto

Why you think that ? It was at the gate when he checked on dogs and was on camera today when he picked up the two from kennels. He just hasnt been filming it cause its an old banger now. Don't you worry... you ll be well sick of seeing his 231 version when it appears next week :sick:
Aha, I missed the Vet pickup story.....

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
It looks like he has no car at the minute.... He'd be flaunting it if he had a new one or was using Mammys Merc......

something has happened 🤔
Wasn’t his car parked at the end of his drive when he went to check on the dogs Christmas Eve?