Paul Stenson #5 Moose definitely on the loose, Going-Going-Gone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a personal trainer, that is some of the most shocking deadlifting form I have ever seen. Rounded back, feet leaving the floor, head moving everywhere and jerking motion.

That Pamela pt one should be ashamed of herself, and Paulie better hope there's a good bleeping physio on that island

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh quelle suprise ! He's back in the family fold ! His indignation didn't last long. Well he has done at least 4 hours work at the sauna this week. Probably feels he's earned a trip to the Spanish gaff !

Reactions: 4
Oh quelle suprise ! He's back in the family fold ! His indignation didn't last long. Well he has done at least 4 hours work at the sauna this week. Probably feels he's earned a trip to the Spanish gaff !
What did I miss. He was with the parents?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.