Paul Stenson #5 Moose definitely on the loose, Going-Going-Gone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sandra weverfish and eating out. That's all that happens. What on earth could they possibly have to even talk about anymore and not even a ride to be had

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He has to be running low on funds. I’d love to know what the locals in Achill think of him and Sandra

Reactions: 7
He has to be running low on funds. I’d love to know what the locals in Achill think of him and Sandra
We think that they are both imbeciles and deserve each other as they both crave attention. The dog warden was called numerous times that's why he doesn't take the doberman dogs out on the beach anymore

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
All very wholesome Achill orientated lately.. so "outrage marketing" has been parked? The lad literally gave "lectures" on this but has abondoned it completley.. what a fraud... Stenson grow a f'ing spine!

Reactions: 1
I put up he's never on late evening night time. It was a test and low and behold he posts in the evening

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I put up he's never on late evening night time. It was a test and low and behold he posts in the evening
I dont know if his ego/mental health would be able for here
---
I wonder how much longer the achill dream will last. He is unemployed, not speaking to his parents. One friend. And I know they have reasons but it is not dog friendly. I was run off the beach with my jack russel last year and no one else around. I fell out witg about three people on an overnight stay ....I cant even imagine how he is there that long

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I dont know if his ego/mental health would be able for here
---
I wonder how much longer the achill dream will last. He is unemployed, not speaking to his parents. One friend. And I know they have reasons but it is not dog friendly. I was run off the beach with my jack russel last year and no one else around. I fell out witg about three people on an overnight stay ....I cant even imagine how he is there that long
To be fair I don't think he'd give a duck what people say to him, in his mind he's a renegade. Don't you know, his mental health is grand he went for a few cold swims and he was cured!! When he went quiet after Xmas last year. He was back on the drink because the parents were selling the hotel. Nothing to do with mental health. I know a person and when their parents wouldn't give in they would threaten to relapse to get their own way.

Reactions: 5
To be fair I don't think he'd give a duck what people say to him, in his mind he's a renegade. Don't you know, his mental health is grand he went for a few cold swims and he was cured!! When he went quiet after Xmas last year. He was back on the drink because the parents were selling the hotel. Nothing to do with mental health. I know a person and when their parents wouldn't give in they would threaten to relapse to get their own way.
💯 that’s what he does. Emotionally blackmails his poor mother. You can clearly see how worried she gets. Calling home from Spain etc. to check in on him. He’s a big overgrown brat. And he loves thinking he’s this big rule breaker, and no one will tell him what to do.. when he has his camera out. But he’s a spineless coward behind it all.

Reactions: 12
And that's what he'll do when it all goes to tit and he's blown all the money...he'll go radio silent and the mam will be back on the scene cause she'll be worried sick and he'll play to that and he'll be back in the fold , going to their Spain digs to sort his head out. He'll never really stand on his own 2 feet or pay his own way.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Is the closest AIB in sligo?? And why does he have to spend every waking minute with that woman now?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.