Paul Stenson #3 Fallen out with Mum and Dad, Paul is looking really sad ☹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be a slow news day.

It was hardly the crime of the century.. “local junkie sees an opportunity and steals tip jar’ Even dubbing the CCTV with his news anchor voice it’s still a boring story. 🥱🙄
And some sap in tge comments suggesting they set up a gofund me page to replace the money for staff. After the scam that happened last time when the handyman had his bag 'stolen' with like 400 quid inside and they did a gofund me for him and raised over 6k i think it was. Not so much a mention of anything more than the 400 going to charity. All into his pocket.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
And some sap in tge comments suggesting they set up a gofund me page to replace the money for staff. After the scam that happened last time when the handyman had his bag 'stolen' with like 400 quid inside and they did a gofund me for him and raised over 6k i think it was. Not so much a mention of anything more than the 400 going to charity. All into his pocket.
I vaguely remember this. I didn’t realise that they’re was no follow up. He’s a hungry c*nt. That poor oul fella (Declan?) and Ana hadn’t a clue how much they were being used for content. And remember that gorgeous eccentric lady who used to visit the Charleville Lodge? Paul completely exploited her. H has zero scruples. The fact that he’s a youngish man really, he has zero going for him. He looks like a convict with that weird bald head, has no friends to speak of and the outrage marketing is a joke at this stage. Laughable.

Reactions: 2
I vaguely remember this. I didn’t realise that they’re was no follow up. He’s a hungry c*nt. That poor oul fella (Declan?) and Ana hadn’t a clue how much they were being used for content. And remember that gorgeous eccentric lady who used to visit the Charleville Lodge? Paul completely exploited her. H has zero scruples. The fact that he’s a youngish man really, he has zero going for him. He looks like a convict with that weird bald head, has no friends to speak of and the outrage marketing is a joke at this stage. Laughable.
I was thinking about that lady only recently. I hope she’s ok, haven’t seen her since the start of lockdowns. I hope she has someone looking out for her.

• Heart
I was thinking about that lady recently too. She was eccentric but very interesting ! Always felt he kinda took the hand outta her for content

Reactions: 4
I was thinking about that lady recently too. She was eccentric but very interesting ! Always felt he kinda took the hand outta her for content
Oh he did big time, hopefully he kept in touch through lockdown, I imagine she was a regular for the company.
very interesting lady for sure. I loved this piece on Humans of Dublin that she did.
Sorry for going off topic a bit

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh he did big time, hopefully he kept in touch through lockdown, I imagine she was a regular for the company.
very interesting lady for sure. I loved this piece on Humans of Dublin that she did.
Sorry for going off topic a bit
Awwww that's such a lovely piece. How sad 🥺 she obviously missed the company of her hubby so much that she seeked company / friendship where she could find it ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
No heed on poor aul Renko. Or maybe this is his last trip to Achill and Paul knows that and is just trying to avoid the elephant on the room. Which is sad for him. It’s hard to accept sometimes. 😭

Sorry if this has been mentioned before but is he actually Jonathan jolys biological brother? I saw it on tea spill Instagram. They do actually look alike but is this actually confirmed

Sorry if this has been mentioned before but is he actually Jonathan jolys biological brother? I saw it on tea spill Instagram. They do actually look alike but is this actually confirmed
Not true, they met up once way back but it was more for engagement, I don’t think they’re even friends

Naw I remember at the time the saccone Joly's had been at the café lots of people thought they were brothers cos they looked alike and I think it was just joked about then

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.