Paul Stenson #3 Fallen out with Mum and Dad, Paul is looking really sad ☹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely he's due a noise complaint with that dog barking non stop?

Thread suggestion:

Terrible haircut just looks bad, bought new dog to not feel sad

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just seen his vids there poor Renko is really not responding well to Mia. I can't believe he would put his own want ahead of his dogs needs in this scenario. Its clear Renko doesn't have time on his side so why he couldn't just wait, its also clear Paul is in denial about Renkos health too its a recipe for disaster. I hope they all aren't cooped up there alone all day.

Reactions: 13
Think I read here before that Jason's parents give them money. I'm surprised the little sister isn't with him.

Reactions: 1
‘Double tap to complete this photo’ Jesus he must be struggling for engagement. Even the most die hard Pauline fans must be bored to death with his content these days. Calling himself a ‘digital creator’ is stretching it bit. And absolutely zero on the WM van in Tallaght. I’d say it bombed as predicted.

Reactions: 7
‘Double tap to complete this photo’ Jesus he must be struggling for engagement. Even the most die hard Pauline fans must be bored to death with his content these days. Calling himself a ‘digital creator’ is stretching it bit. And absolutely zero on the WM van in Tallaght. I’d say it bombed as predicted.
he too busy watching Jason live his life at coachella this weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh ffs a new scandal! He must be reading here when we said he’s boring. Now he has cctv to release again 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is he still with Jason? I havent seen these guys in years until i came across a story on tea spill today, are they still together or is it over? They are both still gobshites anyway....nothings changed in the 3-4 years with his attitude i see😷

Everything is about Mia these days, or Mia and Rocky. Where’s Renko? If you had a beloved dog that you knew didn’t have long left, wouldn’t you be focusing on him?

Reactions: 6
Is he still with Jason? I havent seen these guys in years until i came across a story on tea spill today, are they still together or is it over? They are both still gobshites anyway....nothings changed in the 3-4 years with his attitude i see😷
Nah split up and Jason moved to London, maybe to try being an actor but I don't know if he's still at that.

Jason pops back on Paul's stories every now and then but they're not together.

What's tea spill?

Nah split up and Jason moved to London, maybe to try being an actor but I don't know if he's still at that.

Jason pops back on Paul's stories every now and then but they're not together.

What's tea spill?
Tea spill is call out page on Instagram.

Hiw story has made the English newspapers. Jesus we'll never hear the end of it and his outage marketing tit

Hiw story has made the English newspapers. Jesus we'll never hear the end of it and his outage marketing tit
Must be a slow news day.

It was hardly the crime of the century.. “local junkie sees an opportunity and steals tip jar’ Even dubbing the CCTV with his news anchor voice it’s still a boring story. 🥱🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.