Pascale Banks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get over the latest reel of her ‘working’ aka, replying to emails. Talk about scraping the barrel for content, what the duck goes through her head recording that.

Reactions: 8
What in the name of ever living duck is that 'active wear' story? My eyes

She has a perfectly good figure but that skintight outfit makes her look lumpy and the colour makes her look dead. As for 'wearing it out lunch after Pilates', I'm speechless. Please do not do that. Nude coloured leggings should not be worn in public, they make the wearer look like a naked mole rat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

She has a perfectly good figure but that skintight outfit makes her look lumpy and the colour makes her look dead. As for 'wearing it out lunch after Pilates', I'm speechless. Please do not do that. Nude coloured leggings should not be worn in public, they make the wearer look like a naked mole rat.
Hahahahaha! I’ve not even seen it and I’m already laughing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

OMG I am speechless. Did she not look in the mirror before she filmed it. Why, why, why would you do that. Even the black version is not exactly flattering. The brand must be hard up for sales if they are giving her a 35% off discount code.....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You know I’ve just had to go & look 🫣 My eyes 🫣 WTAH! I really don’t get how she attracts brands! I’ve said it before but she always looks like she’s going to be sick or she’s really sickly. She doesn’t look at all enthusiastic about this campaign - “I really love this”. Someone needs to tell her face cos it ain’t saying anything good to me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Crikey her current posts are not selling Bulgaria to me as a ski holiday destination. Far too much grey slush!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Crikey her current posts are not selling Bulgaria to me as a ski holiday destination. Far too much grey slush!
It's not the place I'd think of for a ski break, or any break for that matter.

My mother went to Bulgaria (under duress) on holiday, about 10 years ago. Said it was absolutely awful. Like an unholy blend of Pontins, 80's Benidorm and Beirut after the bombs. Full of underage sex workers (not the word she used), drug dealers and drunken tourists.

It's not the place I'd think of for a ski break, or any break for that matter.

My mother went to Bulgaria (under duress) on holiday, about 10 years ago. Said it was absolutely awful. Like an unholy blend of Pontins, 80's Benidorm and Beirut after the bombs. Full of underage sex workers (not the word she used), drug dealers and drunken tourists.
YES! I went probably 20 years ago now so hopefully it’s improved a little but it was bloody terrible. Disgusting food, grotty hotels, constant power cuts, smashed tourists and sadly the aforementioned sex workers. I’d never return. The only good thing about it was that it was dirt cheap.

I was pleasantly surprised. Compared with the mum life styled basically spraying champagne and flashing moon boots for all the fam it’s quite refreshing to have an influencer choosing a budget ski break that’s actually more accessible to people. I could live without the skiing down the hill eye bleeping the camera shots though.

Reactions: 7
I was pleasantly surprised. Compared with the mum life styled basically spraying champagne and flashing moon boots for all the fam it’s quite refreshing to have an influencer choosing a budget ski break that’s actually more accessible to people. I could live without the skiing down the hill eye bleeping the camera shots though.
Maybe she’s had to pay for this one. Hence why it’s not flash but then again you never know. Everything’s a freebie

Reactions: 1