Pascale Banks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard he lives in London
---
So eggcited about the new Erborian concealer serum! Maybe tell your face how incredibull it is.

View attachment 2817789
Also, not best practice to dab the applicator on your spot and then put it back in the bottle. 🤷‍♀️
She looks like she hasn’t slept for weeks. Must be all them nights out and alcohol, makes her look run down

Reactions: 3
Back on holiday again with Sonny hey. What about your 14 year old boys pascale. What about school. I mean as long as you’re living your best life.. no fucks given. This woman is embarrassing.

Reactions: 5
Do we think maybe raving at Tomorrowland was a gig she should have turned down? She looks so out of place and awkward like even she knows it’s not for her. The descriptions are a bit meh too. Feels like she living a bit of a lie at the moment.

Reactions: 4
Do we think maybe raving at Tomorrowland was a gig she should have turned down? She looks so out of place and awkward like even she knows it’s not for her. The descriptions are a bit meh too. Feels like she living a bit of a lie at the moment.
She was definitely more wooden and awkward than normal in her stories.

Reactions: 1
Honestly I’ve been cracking up at her posts all day - how bloody awkward does she look and ugh Sonny’s such a man-child
---

• Haha
Always posting that she’s happy to be reunited with the dog but always happy to leave it with someone. Same with the kids though eh. Priorities and all that.

Anyone else think it’s weird and inappropriate to take a photo of your teenage boy outside a strip club? I dunno, I think she tries far too hard to be cool.
hadn’t seen those matching tattoos. Jesus, she needs to get a grip and grow up a bit, she’s like a teenager shouting about her first love.🧡

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 3