Part Time Working Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she talks about her baby!!! Does she not realise how lucky she is to even be carrying a baby yet she talks about it like she hates it, does she think people relate to that? She's such an ungrateful moaning cow! Goes on about DV yet she constantly verbally abuses her husband but plays it down as a joke!? What kind of message is she giving off to her children on how to speak to people.

I wonder what the people Josh work with think of it all! I can't imagine my husband would like the whole world hearing about my fat vagina or me talking to him like tit all the time!

Reactions: 12
Back in the earlier blogging days she used to put a ton of things on credit (or said she did anyway). She was forever going on about ordering things from Very so she could pay it off monthly. Trying up normalise debt and running up credit is very irresponsible in itself.

I’d say nowadays the majority of that stuff is gifted, including her braces, so she other than rent, vets bills and M&S food she doesn’t need to pay for much else!
I think it depends on the measure you use for skint. Where I come from skint means you are using food banks, you are struggling to pay social housing rent, you are borrowing of door step lenders to get through one week to the next. From what I can see, she measures skint as not being able to mortgage a 5 bedroom house and missing out on a holiday abroad.

But in any case you can’t buy class. She and Josh have no style, they look like they’ve been dragged through the sale section on BooHoo. Her daughter (and it’s not the girls fault,) is a prime candidate for Geordie Shore (or Devon Shore whatever,) and will regret in years to come that she didn’t take her education seriously. Rachaele has no aspirations for the children beyond the basics. But as she always points out with some sorry arse pride, she didn’t go to school herself, so she knows no different. Absolutely no life skills there at all. Definitely shouldn’t be giving advice 🙄

Reactions: 10
Why is she washing Betsy's friends clothes?! Do these girls not have homes?

Reactions: 2
I wouldn’t be surprised if Betsy ended up pregnant within the next few years. Becoming a granny in her late 30s will provide PTWM with endless materiel to moan about. I agree that she appears to have no educational aspirations for her kids which is a shame and almost seems to encourage Betsy to make a mockery of school/detention/homework/exams etc.
I saw her help the eldest son pick his GCSE options the other day and she said take Catering because it will make you a good Husband one day. I just thought ‘Jesus, if that’s what some are telling kids these days, the future doesn’t stand a chance.’ I just don’t understand that logic

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I saw her help the eldest son pick his GCSE options the other day and she said take Catering because it will make you a good Husband one day. I just thought ‘Jesus, if that’s what some are telling kids these days, the future doesn’t stand a chance.’ I just don’t understand that logic
She'll soon regret that when he's coming home with shopping lists every week and giving them to her the night before 😂

Reactions: 7
Why is she washing Betsy's friends clothes?! Do these girls not have homes?
I skimmed through her stories this morning without the sound on, why was Betsy in full school uniform with her bag ready and her friend stood there in tiny black shorts and tshirt?!

Why are kids staying out on school nights? I don’t think I could let my kids stay out at friends during the week. Maybe the odd time but they have tit they need to do. Plenty of time in the holidays for that. Or am I old fashioned?

She'll soon regret that when he's coming home with shopping lists every week and giving them to her the night before 😂
I think he will regret it when he realises he has spent 2 years learning how to cook when he could’ve done IT and be earning a decent wage 😩😂. But given the fact that he is an ‘hole shithead’ who she hopes is gay and is apologetic for not finding being humiliated by his step mother funny, I am thinking that will be the least of his problems, bless him ❤

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I haven't commented on this thread before. It have on others but the things that have been mentioned, i completely agree.
I was abused as a young pre-teen/teenager and around domestic violence by my mothers ex husband and also my mother too. She was very controlling, chose my GCSE subjects too. Would miss my birthdays for a football match and whilst she lived her life, i was at home looking after my little sister. When i tried to take my own life at 15yo, my mother didn't visit once! We never went out as a family, including after my abuser was made to leave therefore as a mother myself with growing up with a control freek as a mother, i am a little more relaxed with my little girl. She gets disciplined when needed and we take her out to places when we can and make a fuss of her on her birthday (basically, doing the oposite to what my mother did as i knew how it felt).
I admired Rachael for her work for DV victims/survivors but now, she just takes and takes, complains about being pregnant with the baby she was always wanting with Josh. As a survivor of abuse, i'd be horrified if i ever saw my childs step parent behave the way Josh and Betsy do. Not saying anything is happening between them but the lack of clothing and being to close to comfort made me very uncomfortable watching PTWMs stories. Also, i would be horrified if a step parent called my child an hole and put their private lives on SM and also even more if my daughter had Betsies appalling attitude towards her peers.(the abuse i endured was more than just violence and mental abuse if you catch my drift). I definitely wouldnt tell the world i had tit the bed and left my partner to clean it up (hes both of my/our kids dad, i was saying step parent hypothetically). Ive wittled on quite a lot now (sorry guys) i just find the familys behaviour towards one another very odd, especially as someone who has been and lived through DV. I get why she wants to be the cool mum/friend but surely you still need to discipline your children so they know right from wrong. My little girl is 5 and she gets pretty annoyed when i even try and take a cute picture of her let alone doing a million stories and seeing my phone before you even see my face.🤦‍♀️ Since last year, she's advocated for DV less and less. Shes becoming less and less relatable as each day passes which is a shame as i used to admire her work and her compassion. Greed and fame takes over quite quickly it seems.

• Heart
Haha yes! We’ll have mad morning dashes to m&s stories to get the bastard ingredients he needs to make bloody lemon cheesecake

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Trying to take credit for the fact twopoofsandapudding won the wedding... can’t you just be happy for them without adding it to the list of fabulous things you’ve done...
I thought this too. Although I have to admit, TPAAP are turning out to be just as bad as her, yes it's amaxing they have adopted as a same sex couple but they aren't the first or last and now they post a story asking businesses to help with their wedding, a blatant blag for freebies. They too don't disclose gifts properly. I find PTWM unbearable lately, I feel for her kids being flaunted and paraded in public, as for her excuse as to why she didn't do the washing properly because she has five kids? Anyone can seperate the washing, its not the fact she has loads of kids to look after, lets be fair here, its Josh that does the cooking,cleaning and dsclipining whilst she looks on filming, belittling and patronising him from the comfort of her bed or the bloody sofa.

Reactions: 5
I haven't commented on this thread before. It have on others but the things that have been mentioned, i completely agree.
I was abused as a young pre-teen/teenager and around domestic violence by my mothers ex husband and also my mother too. She was very controlling, chose my GCSE subjects too. Would miss my birthdays for a football match and whilst she lived her life, i was at home looking after my little sister. When i tried to take my own life at 15yo, my mother didn't visit once! We never went out as a family, including after my abuser was made to leave therefore as a mother myself with growing up with a control freek as a mother, i am a little more relaxed with my little girl. She gets disciplined when needed and we take her out to places when we can and make a fuss of her on her birthday (basically, doing the oposite to what my mother did as i knew how it felt).
I admired Rachael for her work for DV victims/survivors but now, she just takes and takes, complains about being pregnant with the baby she was always wanting with Josh. As a survivor of abuse, i'd be horrified if i ever saw my childs step parent behave the way Josh and Betsy do. Not saying anything is happening between them but the lack of clothing and being to close to comfort made me very uncomfortable watching PTWMs stories. Also, i would be horrified if a step parent called my child an hole and put their private lives on SM and also even more if my daughter had Betsies appalling attitude towards her peers.(the abuse i endured was more than just violence and mental abuse if you catch my drift). I definitely wouldnt tell the world i had tit the bed and left my partner to clean it up (hes both of my/our kids dad, i was saying step parent hypothetically). Ive wittled on quite a lot now (sorry guys) i just find the familys behaviour towards one another very odd, especially as someone who has been and lived through DV. I get why she wants to be the cool mum/friend but surely you still need to discipline your children so they know right from wrong. My little girl is 5 and she gets pretty annoyed when i even try and take a cute picture of her let alone doing a million stories and seeing my phone before you even see my face.🤦‍♀️ Since last year, she's advocated for DV less and less. Shes becoming less and less relatable as each day passes which is a shame as i used to admire her work and her compassion. Greed and fame takes over quite quickly it seems.
I’m sorry you have had an awful time and I can see how her life maybe interesting to you but trigger some worrying feelings in you also. You are the exact person that I’m concerned about. She has manipulated the most vulnerable side of you in order to bring you in and then the act has dropped. Now you are left feeling unrelated and disturbed by her set up. My main concern is that you are not alone in how you feel and there is 1000’s of young Mothers out there that feel this way. Or have had their own stories devalued by her elaborated story. You seem to know what is right though and you sound like someone who has pulled through. All power to you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Also, could you imagine the 'banter' at the station..
'Joshyy boy, has the wife tit the bed lately then?'
If i was in that position, i'd be horrified! Rachael says a lot of things are 'horrifying' but yet she doesnt realise that her own actions are 'horrific'!

Reactions: 10
Also, could you imagine the 'banter' at the station..
'Joshyy boy, has the wife tit the bed lately then?'
If i was in that position, i'd be horrified! Rachael says a lot of things are 'horrifying' but yet she doesnt realise that her own actions are 'horrific'!
Something tells me Josh has not got many mates st the station. He doesn’t seem to have many friends at all.
I know for certain that most men would find his behaviour quite odd

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry you have had an awful time and I can see how her life maybe interesting to you but trigger some worrying feelings in you also. You are the exact person that I’m concerned about. She has manipulated the most vulnerable side of you in order to bring you in and then the act has dropped. Now you are left feeling unrelated and disturbed by her set up. My main concern is that you are not alone in how you feel and there is 1000’s of young Mothers out there that feel this way. Or have had their own stories devalued by her elaborated story. You seem to know what is right though and you sound like someone who has pulled through. All power to you ❤
Thank you lovely.. i'm in a much better place than what I was 2 years or so ago when I first started following these 'mummy bloggers/influencers'. At first i thought 'waw, people i can actually relate to' and I could relate to PTWM with what she's been through etc but then i started comparing myself to them. I thought i was a sh*t mum because we couldn't afford a few days away at Centre Parks and days out to here and there but then realised/noticed that these 'influencers' were able to do these things because they were 'kindly gifted' these days out and weekends away. Rachael always reminds us how 'skint' she is but she's certainly not living a life where she has to scrape the barrel to live and feed her kids. The 'home interior' accounts are just as bad. Fancy furniture and beds, swipe ups so people could buy have what that account has just been given and people being sucked in to buy these things so they could be part of it or not feel left out. These people have the life they have because they are being given these #kindlygifted items and then making money and a mockery out of people who want the life these people have. I've slightly gone off topic but its just that these influencers are no longer relatable and god forbid if you call them out on something or dont agree with them because you would have people calling you a troll. Some people are bordering on 'stalkerish' behaviour but these people are making vunerable and lonely people feel like they can relate to them and then making money out of them.. 🤦‍♀️ As for PTWM, she should be greatful for what she has, not complaing about her 'fat vagina', shitting the bed and calling it a 'thing'.. My partner locks the bathroom door so our own daughter doesn't see him naked as he doesnt find it appropriate but yet we see Josh flouncing around the house with just boxers on or his top off when there are young teenage girls with raging hormones! I feel sorry for Rachael for what she's been through but her behaviour and what she classes as ok is a bit weird and creepy for someone whos been through what she has.

Reactions: 5
She’s definitely not skint! Shopping at M&S food, numerous pairs of Adidas trainers, having her teeth fixed, nails and eyelashes done, loads of pets, lots of new toys for Edie, designer clothing for her and hubby, a house that costs £1200 a month in rent, feeding numerous kids and friends always over. This certainly wouldn’t have been paid for on a Police constables wage!
don't forget that godforsaken hot tub

£33 on nails (that look tit!) Seems really expensive to me 🤷
That's about what they cost around where I live but it's a hell of a lot of money for a 14 yr old to blow on a set of nails that she isn't even allowed to wear at school

She's probably banking on the kids marrying someone with an education/career and them being housewives/husbands/having instagram careers :ROFLMAO:

She has literally just posted all her gifted nursery furniture. That woman has THE biggest balls ever. I mean how can you flaunt that but still ask your followers to donate their stuff to help her warriors is beyond me.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.