Part Time Working Mummy #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Queen R, the Kidscape ambassador, is back to tagging other peoples children, much younger than 13, on Insta stories.

For the whole world to see šŸ¤¬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I contacted her for help this was my reply

Also this was 4 months after the msg I sent
Hi.

Have I got this right?

You contacted her in January, got an auto reply, and she replied 3/4 months later?!?@!

Welcome and thanks for sharing, I hope the situation is much better now.

Reactions: 11

bleeping serious! First thing I spotted was donate for our warriors!
The fact you got an automated message and she replied 3 months later is disgraceful. This needs sorting.
Everyone keep reporting to Action Fraud!!

Hope youā€™re ok? @Zodastream

I will keep trying!

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Iā€™m fine I wasnā€™t needing help for myself it was a friend but all the same she wasnt much help :cautious:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Hi.

Have I got this right?

You contacted her in January, got an auto reply, and she replied 3/4 months later?!?@!

Welcome and thanks for sharing, I hope the situation is much better now.
Yes jan I msg requiring urgent help for a friend she replied April x

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
[/QUOTE]
She should have taken the opportunity to put her followers straight, right then and there. It would take seconds to say ā€œExcuse me, this kind of response to another woman is not accepted hereā€ and blocked them, to make a point. After all, sheā€™s quick enough to block anyone who asks valid questions?

The lady had just said that she canā€™t conceive a child. Who on earth would reply with ā€œitā€™s a joke, not a d**k - donā€™t take it too hardā€. Someone without empathy, thatā€™s who.

I saw that too - sheā€™s perfectly fine blocking calling out people when itā€™s directed against her but standing up for someone in that situation isnā€™t worth her time ...

Reactions: 14
Wait, so sheā€™s taking a wage to ā€œrun the pageā€ and that translates to replying to messages three months later with nothing more than a ā€œyou should go to womenā€™s aidā€?????? bleeping charlatan. What a twit. What a dangerous, self-absorbed bleeping twit. Maybe, Rachel, you should focus on the numbers of people you DONT help instead of bragging about the handful you use other peopleā€™s money to assist. twit.

Reactions: 34
I honestly just thought it was because she was busy these pages really have opened my eyes x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wait, so sheā€™s taking a wage to ā€œrun the pageā€ and that translates to replying to messages three months later with nothing more than a ā€œyou should go to womenā€™s aidā€?????? bleeping charlatan. What a twit. What a dangerous, self-absorbed bleeping twit. Maybe, Rachel, you should focus on the numbers of people you DONT help instead of bragging about the handful you use other peopleā€™s money to assist. twit.
It's so frustrating isn't it?! The thousands of people crying with laughter about her vaginal escapades while countless vulnerable people are being hurt by her in the background :(

It's really upsetting.

She's gained 2000 followers on FB overnight as well, due to the ridiculous lady garden business, after being static for weeks šŸ¤¬

• Sad
Reactions: 10

I see the auto reply doesnt include any helpful signposting just a link for bleeping donations and her PR email.

We see your priorities Rachel. Clear as bleeping day.

Reactions: 24
I have read the threads in their entirety and Iā€™m bored. Thatā€™s just my opinion (in which I did say was an unpopular one) this thread USED to be humorous but now it seems people get salty if you mention anything other than the money/safeguarding her kids etc etc. I dunno I guess Iā€™m not really that bothered because I come on here when Iā€™m bored and for a laugh, not to turn into an investigative journalist. Thatā€™s pretty much all I have to say!
Not really, I enjoy seeing others opinions, people who have kindly donated sometimes on a monthly basis have asked what their money has been spent on- they have been blocked and deleted, which of course would leave you feeling extremely frustrated upset and angry, therefor tattle is a good place for people to come together and discuss their frustrations and feelings.

I also mentioned on the last thread at my childrenā€™s school parent council issue a three monthly news later which states moneys that has been raised at school events, donations and fund raisers, what the moneys have been spent on and what is remaining and also what the schools goals and targets are financially, people on here have said theyā€™ve donated and have NEVER received a newsletter (which rachaele said she would issue) to state what their donations have been spent on- they deserve and have a right to know this information.

Reactions: 10
She hasnā€™t deleted my comment yet. Probably too busy stuffing her face or buying expensive tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I follow Constance Hall because in the beginning, way back before she met her current husband, she was raw, real, relatable. I laughed and cried with her posts. I still follow her now, but more because I love her bohemian style now. Sheā€™s lost the raw-ness and now itā€™s a lot of asking people to pay the subscription and buy clothes etc. Most of us donā€™t have that kind of money... I donā€™t agree with paying for a subscription for a blogger. Iā€™m basically paying for them to have a comfortable life whilst reminding me how boring mine is in comparison? Little squares of pictures and stories of families arenā€™t real life.

Then I followed KDIL because she never asks for money and I really did laugh, like ugly snort laugh, when she made reviews of eBay teeth and clothes! But now, I think sheā€™s trying to be like PTWM and refers a lot to her body parts and swears - thereā€™s no need. Thereā€™s no need for every single post to have the word anus in. If youā€™re reading this KDIL - go back to the old version please because you cheered me up when days were tough but now youā€™re losing the sparkle and appeal.

PTWM doesnā€™t appeal to me because 1) she is not safeguarding vulnerable women. 2) she has formed an identity as a saviour of vulnerable women when in fact, she has shown that to be false. 3) if she was receiving 1000s of messages a day from women in DA relationships, she should have created a pinned reply message referring them to helplines and services (sorry if she does already do this), then at least women would not have been ignored. 4) why is it only attractive, smiley women whom are invited to her home? Is it branding? Or are these women exploiting PTWM for their own gain? Who knows, itā€™s murky. I wouldnā€™t invite a vulnerable woman and child into my home where my own husband and children lived. Boundaries can be blurred. 5) you canā€™t portray yourself a womanā€™s woman when you had an affair with someoneā€™s husband. Then married him and publicly discussed the ex wife. 6) there is nothing more cruel than prohibiting a woman from seeing her children whilst simultaneously publishing their lives to the rest of the world. 7) PTWM if youā€™re reading this - can you monitor your followers so that when they reply with hatred to other followers, they are reprimanded and blocked? If a woman opens up about the hurt of infertility, donā€™t allow someone to make a mockery of her.

And finally, Isnā€™t it sad that when our children have Career Day at school in years to come, being an Instagram influencer will seem more appealing than becoming a Doctor or teacher. All those freebies?
I followed Constance Hall - now she just seems a bit grubby, together with hanger-on Denzy šŸ¤®- they seem stoned most of the time, the house is filthy and theyā€™re like PTWM, thereā€™s always randoms hanging round šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

I can see why Con and PTWM follow each other - both have questionable pasts (not knocking single parents/different partners etc at all!) and neither seem to do much other than now ask for either money for things (I do believe Constance does donate to the charity thing she set up), slag off people asking questions about anything and generally moan about having a lot of kids - they both seem fake AF now šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.