Part Time Working Mummy #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please give me a brief summary of what’s happened? Basically all I know is one of my friends commented on her post about Keeley? Saying she’s obsessed with her and all that. I had never heard of PTWM at this point so naturally came on here and I think we were on thread two or three at this point. I tried to have a read then got distracted with the other posts on here I follow and keep up with and all of a sudden we’re now on thread 9 and I still don’t know who she is all I know is that there’s PayPal donations involved and people want to know where they’ve gone 😂 a few bullet points would be so helpful please don’t make me read 9 threads worth. I promise to pay this good deed forward 🤣🤣
1 - she’s a liar
2 - she’s sick so much she needs urgent medical attention
3 - she’s a liar
4 - she sleeps with married men
5 - she doesn’t support other women she steals their husbands
6 - she exploits her children
7 - she’s a liar
8 - she won’t answer where the money is
9 - she has a big fat hairy growler
10 - she’s a liar
11 - she can’t leave the house without Josh because of anxiety but she does
12 - she’s a liar

Bored now but you get the gist

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I’ve noticed some derailment but I’ve ignored them as it wasn’t connected to the thread. It’s lazy derailment at that isn’t it (personal comments that’ll do it 🤔) either way they’ve seemed to have gone now so back to the business at hand.

Where’s the money gone Rachel?
Why are you claiming to help when you don’t?
Why are you abusing people that have funded your lifestyle?

I’ve put in my action fraud report I’m not sure if it’s correct but I’ve done my best there 😂 but I’m going to look into the cqc stuff because trevi house really need to realise this kinda behaviour could sink them. They have responsibility to their clients not Rachel.

As I said we’ve been down this road before and look what happened there. We need to realise popularity doesn’t equate knowledge. I’ve said before r needs saving from herself and realise she’s not only putting her own family in harms way but others too. It’s not worth the likes on Instagram when it’s harmiby others.

Empen and qwerty you’re my heroes 🦸‍♀️ thank you for all that you do 💖

Quickfyre im so proud of you keep fighting and keep making your voice heard 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Rachaelaelael, where’s the money gone? Just give us some proof of what it has been spent on!
All we want is an explanation of what people have been ‘subscribing’ to. Lip fillers? Braces? Nails? Hair? Lanzarote? £70 CK bikini for Betsy? Your home farm? Josh’s expensive birthday present?
The problem showing your whole life on social media and not answering one simple question, shows how guilty you are. How people have funded your lifestyle. People have ‘donated’ to what they thought was going to women in need, not a stuck up, vile, ignorant woman who makes up stupid unbelievable stories and her silly little life. You seriously need to sort this now. Get your ‘accountant’ or your admin staff to post it on here if you’re too busy cooking 😂🙄 Accepting gifts, filming your children every minute of the day or moaning about your pregnancy. Never known anyone like you before but thankfully to you and your embarrassing tattle story on IG, you’ve really opened peoples eyes. Thank you for showing me what an amazing anonymous support page this is.
So, WHERE’S THE MONEY?????
I literally don’t follow most of the people that are mentioned on here, but I had a little look at the lady because there are a lot threads about her and isn’t she an author? Isn’t that where her income is from? Sorry to sound so simple but I genuinely don’t follow her just had a little sneaky look after seeing this thread? Wouldn’t she make her money from the book to purchase all of the above things?

Reactions: 1
Rebecca she has stated she used that money for a holiday. There is no doubt she has an honest income from that side of things.

But, she is asking for subscription money to donate to people in need and it doesn't appear this is happening. There is evidence from some charities she names that she hasn't given them any money.

Her lifestyle has drastically changed and it is quite obvious that the subscriptions are going towards this.

The evidence also suggests she isnt doing the amount of work she used to (even before pregnancy) but lifestyle wise everything is more lavish.

The main issue is blocking questions about the subscriptions and what they are being used for, which doesn't scream innocence. It screams that she knows the public will not like the response.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: 13
Recap the baby has her name because she so self absorbed it's all about her she could of changed the other kids name(depoll ) when they married my boys have there father's surname weren't not married but getting married next year her post about her lady garden was gross🤢 I mean is j that thick he went to lildi you know the exact same place she was gifted those nappies and other bits and brought back a noise trimmer come on even my panter would know what to get🤔 other made up story shes natural born liar shes dragging the poor kids into it all she wouldn't know the truth if it bite her on the arse oh WERE IS THE PAYPAL MONEY GOING PLEASE SHARE WITH US.

Just been on her story and apparently her silly baby brain brought 4 tickets for a music festival I have two children not once has my baby Brian brought anything that I shouldn't of was that with PayPal money aswell them tickets don't come cheap either

Reactions: 11
I literally don’t follow most of the people that are mentioned on here, but I had a little look at the lady because there are a lot threads about her and isn’t she an author? Isn’t that where her income is from? Sorry to sound so simple but I genuinely don’t follow her just had a little sneaky look after seeing this thread? Wouldn’t she make her money from the book to purchase all of the above things?
She won't have made that much off her book. She doesn't work and her husband works part-time. They have 5 children between them that are decked out in designer gear, another one on the way, a huge house, a tit load of pets... She has mentioned in the past that she was in a shed load of debt. That appears to have completely disappeared and they seem to live the life of Riley. I certainly can't afford the things she has, my husband and I work full time and we only have 2 children. It's not normal. She takes donations from followers to her private Paypal under the guise of it funding things for 'warriors' and charities but is refusing to provide those who have donated any kind of breakdown of what their money has been spent on. This is why people are raising their eyebrows at her.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Charming fans she has...
She should have taken the opportunity to put her followers straight, right then and there. It would take seconds to say “Excuse me, this kind of response to another woman is not accepted here” and blocked them, to make a point. After all, she’s quick enough to block anyone who asks valid questions?

The lady had just said that she can’t conceive a child. Who on earth would reply with “it’s a joke, not a d**k - don’t take it too hard”. Someone without empathy, that’s who.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
She should have taken the opportunity to put her followers straight, right then and there. It would take seconds to say “Excuse me, this kind of response to another woman is not accepted here” and blocked them, to make a point. After all, she’s quick enough to block anyone who asks valid questions?

The lady had just said that she can’t conceive a child. Who on earth would reply with “it’s a joke, not a d**k - don’t take it too hard”. Someone without empathy, that’s who.
Makes me so mad. How can someone react like that, I'm sure they wouldn't be saying that if they were in that position.

Reactions: 9
regarding her naming the baby in her last name when the others have diff names to make her patchwork family look good,shes married to Josh but kept her maiden name which i found strange.
my children all took my last name when born first child I was 17 when had her and her dad cheated and walked when I was pregnant so she took my last name I did talk to him and he agreed for her to have my name,the other two children also have my last name which was agreed by there dad so my oldest didn't feel different from the other children.
if I was to get married In the future I'd speak to my partner and my children and the other parents as that's what you do not take things into your own hands.
I'd never want my children to have to go school with questions on why have you got different names and be set up for bullying but that's just how I see it

Reactions: 3
The worst I did with baby brain was put the tv remote in the fridge most nights and eat so much ice cream I was sick and regret every second of my choice to be so greedy. And then do it all over again the next night. My husband genuinely HATED me. And then I kept putting peanut butter in his sandwiches when he hated it, never on purpose, it was because I always had it on my mind and thought he probably did too 😂 sharing is caring. He didn’t see it that way.
Certainly wouldn’t buy too many tickets.
I was an airhead. Not moronic.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I follow Constance Hall because in the beginning, way back before she met her current husband, she was raw, real, relatable. I laughed and cried with her posts. I still follow her now, but more because I love her bohemian style now. She’s lost the raw-ness and now it’s a lot of asking people to pay the subscription and buy clothes etc. Most of us don’t have that kind of money... I don’t agree with paying for a subscription for a blogger. I’m basically paying for them to have a comfortable life whilst reminding me how boring mine is in comparison? Little squares of pictures and stories of families aren’t real life.

Then I followed KDIL because she never asks for money and I really did laugh, like ugly snort laugh, when she made reviews of eBay teeth and clothes! But now, I think she’s trying to be like PTWM and refers a lot to her body parts and swears - there’s no need. There’s no need for every single post to have the word anus in. If you’re reading this KDIL - go back to the old version please because you cheered me up when days were tough but now you’re losing the sparkle and appeal.

PTWM doesn’t appeal to me because 1) she is not safeguarding vulnerable women. 2) she has formed an identity as a saviour of vulnerable women when in fact, she has shown that to be false. 3) if she was receiving 1000s of messages a day from women in DA relationships, she should have created a pinned reply message referring them to helplines and services (sorry if she does already do this), then at least women would not have been ignored. 4) why is it only attractive, smiley women whom are invited to her home? Is it branding? Or are these women exploiting PTWM for their own gain? Who knows, it’s murky. I wouldn’t invite a vulnerable woman and child into my home where my own husband and children lived. Boundaries can be blurred. 5) you can’t portray yourself a woman’s woman when you had an affair with someone’s husband. Then married him and publicly discussed the ex wife. 6) there is nothing more cruel than prohibiting a woman from seeing her children whilst simultaneously publishing their lives to the rest of the world. 7) PTWM if you’re reading this - can you monitor your followers so that when they reply with hatred to other followers, they are reprimanded and blocked? If a woman opens up about the hurt of infertility, don’t allow someone to make a mockery of her.

And finally, Isn’t it sad that when our children have Career Day at school in years to come, being an Instagram influencer will seem more appealing than becoming a Doctor or teacher. All those freebies?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The worst I did with baby brain was put the tv remote in the fridge most nights and eat so much ice cream I was sick and regret every second of my choice to be so greedy. And then do it all over again the next night. My husband genuinely HATED me. And then I kept putting peanut butter in his sandwiches when he hated it, never on purpose, it was because I always had it on my mind and thought he probably did too 😂 sharing is caring. He didn’t see it that way.
£300 spent by 'accident'..? Nice problem to have 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I have a good friend who is definitely one of her ‘army’ followers and shares religiously and the comments she makes on her posts make me 🤮. She donates £15 a month (😱) and will always order stuff on amazon if requested by R. She WILL NOT have a bad word said about PTWM. She says she has conversations with her and they connected 🙄
My friend is a highly educated professional woman and point blank refuses to accept anything other than Rach being a saint. I would go as far as to say my friend is obsessed with her! I wish I was joking. I just don’t get it?? She refused to even read anything from here, nothing I say will make a dot of difference to her.
I find it scary, really really scary

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I put lemonade in the iron when I was pregnant 🤣🙈🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her lack of on-line safety and safeguarding towards children continues to astound me especially as she is meant to be ambassador for Kidscape. She has included a photo of a load of children on her squares but tagged one of them in it, along with Tallulah s slime account. It’s the girl standing beside T who doesn’t look old enough to have an account. Even if she is old enough, why would you tag it so 146,000+ can find out who this child is.

Come on Rachel (and the child’s mum) have a bit of common sense and concern for your children’s online safety. There is just no need to do that especially if you claim that you’re plagued by stalkers & trolls.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
£300 spent by 'accident'..? Nice problem to have 🙄
My peanut butter was about $5 (didn’t live here at the time) but it was MY money not donations from vulnerable women. 😊 so I enjoyed my peanut butter sandwiches, my husband did not. But there were no guilty consciences about where the money to fund them came from. Just a grumpy husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Probably an unpopular opinion but is anyone getting a bit bored with the whole ‘we need the truth’ stuff. This thread, in fact this whole site is supposed to just be light hearted gossip. Yeah I understand some deeper issues have been uncovered but no one here is gonna mange to uncover THE TRUTH.

Probably an unpopular opinion but is anyone getting a bit bored with the whole ‘we need the truth’ stuff. This thread, in fact this whole site is supposed to just be light hearted gossip. Yeah I understand some deeper issues have been uncovered but no one here is gonna mange to uncover THE TRUTH.
I actually think you are wrong.
You’d be stunned at what people are capable of uncovering if the right people get involved.
Why should people just sit and keep quiet?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I actually think you are wrong.
You’d be stunned at what people are capable of uncovering if the right people get involved.
Why should people just sit and keep quiet?
I just didn’t think that’s what the purpose of this website was for 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.