Part Time Working Mummy #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please give me a brief summary of what’s happened? Basically all I know is one of my friends commented on her post about Keeley? Saying she’s obsessed with her and all that. I had never heard of PTWM at this point so naturally came on here and I think we were on thread two or three at this point. I tried to have a read then got distracted with the other posts on here I follow and keep up with and all of a sudden we’re now on thread 9 and I still don’t know who she is all I know is that there’s PayPal donations involved and people want to know where they’ve gone 😂 a few bullet points would be so helpful please don’t make me read 9 threads worth. I promise to pay this good deed forward 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I made a comment on one of her posts tonight. It took literally 3 seconds for the attack on me to start. I did not engage with any of them and have now unfollowed etc. I was hurt by some of the things said but my own fault for daring to have an opinion. I can see how Keels must've felt and mine was a fraction of what I understand she received.
It’s actually dangerous the lengths her followers go to ‘protect’ a stranger online who doesn’t give two shits about them!

I can only imagine the silly comments and abuse but I do hope you’re okay lovely x

Reactions: 11
Hey all, I’ve been so busy with my (still) sick little one that I haven’t had time to post but have been following avidly. A few things have come to my attention:

This is obviously a public forum. There will be new people coming in all the time either with ulterior motives or inadvertently directed by the liar herself. Whilst it’s good to be vigilant I don’t think it helps to say people may be lying or derailing the thread. They are stating opinions, if you find it hard to believe then maybe move on and don’t comment. The main thing is that when people announce they are leaving and won’t be commenting then any potential ‘dark’ forces (hi Rach! 👋) reading will be happier thinking we have reduced in numbers. We HAVEN’T.

We’re all still here and still working to expose your lies and deceit PUTWAME.

The Paypal donations are an on-going issue to which there have been no answers. This doesn’t mean that it’s gone away. I know people who have been investigated by HMRC for cases going back 10-20 years. Any potential wrongdoing will be uncovered even if it takes years.

ActionFraud reported ✅
Trevi House to be emailed in the morning ✅

Hopefully justice will prevail, and as well as reclaiming our Paypal donations, we might also be able to get back a few of the E’s she’s also nicked out of the alphabet!!

P.S don’t mean to ‘moderate’ as not my job I’m aware of that. It’s just I don’t want to give this repulsive woman the satisfaction that we are winding down and giving up. No way.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Phew finally caught up since Thursday...never posted just watched since the rant (have voted). Samantha, I truly hope justice is served, I hope one day the truth will out for you and I have nothing but admiration that you.

I am involved with children’s services at the moment (loooong story but not my children) but the injustices and unprofessionalism are unbelievable and so so unfair. I almost contacted trevi house for a family member because of ptwm, but instead I contacted Mrs helpful herself only to be ignored, she did reply once at the beginning of my saga with the most useless and impossible advice ever, now I know it’s because she doesn’t have a bloody clue what goes on.
Do you still have the useless reply!!

Reactions: 1
I made a comment on one of her posts tonight. It took literally 3 seconds for the attack on me to start. I did not engage with any of them and have now unfollowed etc. I was hurt by some of the things said but my own fault for daring to have an opinion. I can see how Keels must've felt and mine was a fraction of what I understand she received.
It’s disgusting, and she allows it, if I was an influencer I’d allow all my followers to have an opinion even constructive criticism- how can we learn and better ourselves if we don’t allow people to express their views and feelings?

I remember on the earlier threads it’s one of the first things I noticed that didn’t sit right with me, all comments that are on her posts are blowing her trumpet by telling her how amazinggggg she is and what an amazinggggg family they are 🤢 anyone who says otherwise is promptly verbally attacked then blocked and deleted or screamed at that they are a troll for daring to have a different outlook or opinion...

And she says she builds women up 😂 more like she tears them down in order to build herself up.

Reactions: 15
The first thing I thought when I saw her saying about pissing herself was that she's trying to get in on the Tena Lady ads that loads of the influencers have been doing. Rosie Ramsey did one a couple of days ago talking about childbirth so it's like R is laying the ground work ready to have incontinence issues once baby is here

Reactions: 10
Are you ok?💜Don’t let it get to you, more fool them for believing her lies!

What kind of response is this?😳

It reminds me of the saying sorry not sorry.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Its like she's trying to be like her bestie knee deep in life with the fanny talk 🤢

And with the baby having her second name like i said fair enough if its what they both want and are happy with but i was thinking it could all be a plan incase it all goes wrong and she can then blame Josh fot the PayPal money issue aswell " it was all his idea, he made me, he was a emotional abuser ect"
I might watch to much tv lol.

Anyway what has they PayPal money been spent on ptwm?

The more people who come forward, the more obvious it is to me that PTWM only “helps” those who are of value to her and her brand. Either it’s dramatic stories she can share and get new followers from or it’s preying on young, vulnerable, impressionable women, I can’t be sure, but I’d put money on it being one of them.

We’ve had people saying they were outright ignored, some saying they’ve had useless responses along the lines of “omg babe that’s tit” and then people who’ve been offered a place in her home.

Even if, and it is a big IF, the PayPal donations are primarily being used to help people, Rachel is clearly not qualified to be distributing the funds (let alone the accompanying advice). She quite obviously does not understand how to help people and cannot cope with the majority of the messages she receives.

One person being ignored is all it takes for the unthinkable to happen.

Imagine ringing the Samaritans and it being a lucky dip as to how you were helped?

Oh yes, you MIGHT receive loads of money and a place in a refuge and a new bleeping car and woo you’re saved and thank goodness you called them.

Or you could ring and ring and ring and be completely ignored.

Or, and this possibly the worst option of all, you might pour out your heart and tell the stranger at the other end of the line exactly how awful a place you’re in and how much you need their help and have them listen and think you’re about to be saved.... and then they just say, “Oh babe, that’s tit” before hanging up.

She must be stopped.

THIS 🙌🏻

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I’ve commented on her fb this morning, I did post a pic on here with a SS but i got scared the mob would attack me 🙄🙄🤯🤯😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
In regard to CQC, to find out if they are regulated, just type into google “Trevi House CQC” for example. It’ll give you the latest inspection report.

For them to actually listen however, it would need multiple complaints as they are great at turning a blinder.

This latest Facebook post makes me feel uneasy. Yes, it’s funny in a way BUT given everything those kids have gone through, the public declarations of kids bullying their kids at school because of her social media presence, you’d think she’d be more filtered with what she posts.
If I were her child, I’d be dreading going to school knowing the parents have probably reading all about my Mum/StepMum vagina.

• Sick
See you in the morning, team ❤ and remember, do not engage with trolls. If anyone tries to rattle you, you don't need to engage if you don't feel comfortable. This is your space as much as anyone else's.

You can ignore / block / report. Never forget that.

We are strangers coming together.

G'night! X
Well said, it's taken me ages to catch up after not coming on much at the weekend.

You lot are doing a fab job on knowing who are intentionally trying to push your buttons. When you bulk read the thread, you can see the ones that are trying to be argumentative rather than using a constructive difference of opinion.

Of course everybody is entitled to their own opinion, think before you write.

Where's the PayPal money Rachaele??

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She didn’t want the girls being left out I think, so to keep it ‘fair’ she’s giving it her surname.
It's a really difficult one! I had my first baby at 17 and we stayed together for 4 years, my son took his name. We spilt up. I met someone else we were together 5 years, we also had a baby, he took his name. It ended up being a awful relationship and we broke up. Fast forward now, I'm married and another two children. So I've got 4 children. And my eldest two have two different names from my 2 youngest and myself (and husband). It is embarrassing in some respect when filling lit forms about siblings and all that. I kind of get it. But they still see their fathers at weekends, have a good relationship. They're all happy..... but I kinda get rachael(e) on this one

In regard to CQC, to find out if they are regulated, just type into google “Trevi House CQC” for example. It’ll give you the latest inspection report.

For them to actually listen however, it would need multiple complaints as they are great at turning a blinder.

This latest Facebook post makes me feel uneasy. Yes, it’s funny in a way BUT given everything those kids have gone through, the public declarations of kids bullying their kids at school because of her social media presence, you’d think she’d be more filtered with what she posts.
If I were her child, I’d be dreading going to school knowing the parents have probably reading all about my Mum/StepMum vagina.

I’d be mortified! It’s like she’s setting them up for a fall!

Reactions: 2
Its like she's trying to be like her bestie knee deep in life with the fanny talk 🤢

And with the baby having her second name like i said fair enough if its what they both want and are happy with but i was thinking it could all be a plan incase it all goes wrong and she can then blame Josh fot the PayPal money issue aswell " it was all his idea, he made me, he was a emotional abuser ect"
I might watch to much tv lol.

Anyway what has they PayPal money been spent on ptwm?
I might be way off here, please correct me if I'm wrong as it's just an opinion. Do you think shes filming Josh snoring when hes had a drink for future ammunition, just in case.

Am I just being cynical, I don't think theres anything wrong with him having a drink, I'm just so wary of Rachaele's ulterior motives. She's always one step ahead with laying ground work 'just in case' 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I might be way off here, please correct me if I'm wrong as it's just an opinion. Do you think shes filming Josh snoring when hes had a drink for future ammunition, just in case.

Am I just being cynical, I don't think theres anything wrong with him having a drink, I'm just so wary of Rachaele's ulterior motives. She's always one step ahead with laying ground work 'just in case' 🤷🏼‍♀️
Wouldn't surprise me at all. Seems like she done it to the first 2 dads of her children what makes Josh any different she is only looking out for number 1 (herself)

But i can be completely wrong. I just cant see someone being so obsessed and in love and not taking their surname

Reactions: 8
Sending supportive and gentle hugs your way. I’m in awe of people such as yourself who can bravely share their stories in such an eloquent way xx
Sending lots of love your such a brave women doing it all on your own 👍

Just saw this and thought it very apt! It also has Keanu Reeves on it, so just an added bonus.
Haven't posted much as I've only just caught up! I agree that the thread has taken a shift of sorts, just can't put my finger on what it is.
Samantha, if you're still here reading I wanted to say how brave you are and how I hope that some day very soon, you get to see your boys and that your reunion will be the one you've dreamt of for so long.
🙋🙋 Also reported to action fraud yesterday!!
Just wanted to give @Empen and @Qwerty6337 a shout-out too for the amazing work they're doing behind the scenes and in their spare time!! Genuinely can't wait for the outcome of this, though I know that all good things come to those who wait!!!
I've just been back to her latest FB post. It's so awful to read, she's so unnecessarily crude and people are just lapping it up, claiming to have "pissed themselves laughing"!! I've commented (along with 5.4k people 🤦) but I don't think it'll stay up very long as it doesn't kiss her ass!! It's fairly obvious that she's written this post to get everyone back on side. The amount of people who have said that it reminds them of her older posts, which we all know to be 90% made up BS!!!!
Sorry guys, this turned out to be a longer post than anticipated!!!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.