Part Time Working Mummy #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re: PTWMs most recent post.

There's vomiting again! Or Josh almost vomiting anyway. Why would he almost vomit looking at his beloved wife's labia?

I agree, although the whole thing is either made-up or grossly exaggerated, she is not thinking about her children and step-children by posting this.

Reactions: 9
Is your comment still there? I can't find it. X

It was still there a wee while ago when I checked but I’m busy getting the house ready for the wee one’s 1st birthday tomorrow so I haven’t been checking too compulsively 🥰

Reactions: 2
Why is she telling the world she wet herself and if shed just been for a wee then why is she seeing again?
I'm guessing it's because I mentioned Tova Leigh, she toddled off for a look, saw Tova is working with Elvie to promote awareness of female incontinence and she wants a free toy 🤔 #MissCynicalTits

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi,

How is the personal statement coming along? If it is in social work or the social sciences, I absolutely recommend volunteering. There are lots of services who would be grateful for an extra pair of hands and would only require two hours per week. Maybe you could volunteer with older people for one afternoon (given DBS checks and so on), perhaps going into residential care homes and talking a resident for a walk? And then another day maybe volunteer with a youth club? The most important part of that is then explaining what you have learned from those experiences. Good luck! (And just ignore that if you’re already on the course!)
Thank you for your kind words & advice! I managed to gain enough experience as I start my uni course in September.

It just doesn't sit right with me that all her work with her warriors (I use the phrase work loosely) is just handed to her on a plate. I have had a clear DBS on the update system for a few years now and still struggled to gain experience due to legislation and what not..... but she somehow manages to gain access to sensitive information and vulnerable women. I'm just not buying it anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I keep thinking about their pregnancy announcement. She could only have been what 4-5 weeks at that point?! I myself am approaching 8 weeks and I’ve told a lot of people out-with “close friends and family” so let I be known I am NOT judging about not following the so called 12 week rule. That’s personal choice and do what makes you happy.

However this is Rachaelelelele and I feel like she was so desperate to get it on social media right away for all the attention she knew she would get. All the FREEBIES. All the precious content she would get out of it. THE HORRIFIC VOMITING etc. I think it was Christmas Day she announced, same as Mrs Hinch. I wonder if Hinchy triggered the announcement.

Reactions: 13
who Knows about the Care Quality Commission please? I can’t find the post from earlier.
Thanks. 😊

Thank you for your kind words & advice! I managed to gain enough experience as I start my uni course in September.

It just doesn't sit right with me that all her work with her warriors (I use the phrase work loosely) is just handed to her on a plate. I have had a clear DBS on the update system for a few years now and still struggled to gain experience due to legislation and what not..... but she somehow manages to gain access to sensitive information and vulnerable women. I'm just not buying it anymore.
You’re welcome and huge congratulations to you 👩‍🎓 yes, I understand what you mean. My MA was on DA and my participants were the same support workers I had in the refuge. However, despite knowing them I still had to be approved by the ethical board before even speaking to them and there was no way I was allowed to even see the families, just the support workers.

That episode of J turning green and popping to Lidl for a nasal strimmer did not happen. And no way would Edie tell the delivery man that her mum had wet herself and J was getting clean pants.
Why is she even opening the door? I lock the door and tell the children not to answer unless I know who’s there.

Are people believing this? Why would she order a box full of Veet if the baby is due next month? Just pop to a shop?

Oh this is desperate.
I predict a swipe up/AD/gifted soon from a company selling products for incontinence, Veet and Lidl. In the next week.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
who Knows about the Care Quality Commission please? I can’t find the post from earlier.
Thanks. 😊
I suggested emailing them, not an expert, as i don’t deal with them personally with work, but I think Trevi House comes under their remit

Reactions: 1
Just watched tonight’s stories....never really watched her before but my god she looks and sounds as thick as mince!! Clearly had a ghostwriter for that ‘book’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I suggested emailing them, not an expert, as i don’t deal with them personally with work, but I think Trevi House comes under their remit
I’ve just emailed them. Just working out if any other of her ambassadorships fall into their category....🤔 Thank you for the suggestion 😊

None of them might fall under them at all. But no harm trying 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
You’re welcome and huge congratulations to you 👩‍🎓 yes, I understand what you mean. My MA was on DA and my participants were the same support workers I had in the refuge. However, despite knowing them I still had to be approved by the ethical board before even speaking to them and there was no way I was allowed to even see the families, just the support workers.

That episode of J turning green and popping to Lidl for a nasal strimmer did not happen. And no way would Edie tell the delivery man that her mum had wet herself and J was getting clean pants.
Why is she even opening the door? I lock the door and tell the children not to answer unless I know who’s there.

Are people believing this? Why would she order a box full of Veet if the baby is due next month? Just pop to a shop?

Oh this is desperate.
I predict a swipe up/AD/gifted soon from a company selling products for incontinence, Veet and Lidl. In the next week.
Yeah, I kinda forgot she's already done a deal with Lidl, advertising their nappies and wipes recently 🙄

Reactions: 3
Thank you to everyone who has taken part in the poll. If you haven't yet, it will be closing tonight, so do take part if you wish 😊
The poll has consistently sat at a 30/70% split, with people arriving here from the rant outweighing long-serving Tattlers 2:1

To those that came from the rant, have voted, but have never commented - I hope you have been pleasantly surprised by the warm and friendly bunch of reasonably-minded, caring people that are here.
To those long standing Tattlers, thank you for hosting our genuine concerns and giving us a place to speak freely.
To Rachel and her crew that are here, lurking, derailing and truly trolling,
WHERE IS THE MONEY FROM THE PAYPAL DONATIONS BEING SPENT?

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Never commented but have been following the threads after coming hear from her rant (surprise surprise) and can just say you guys are welcoming honest and refreshing. Suffice to say my eyes have been opened I don’t feel so alone and you have confirmed what I’ve been thinking for a while but thought I was the odd one out. I too was one of Rachaele people she ignored. The only time I got a response was when I had out of desperation said I need advice as was in a volatiles situation she read it then replied ‘sorry babe you need help’ suffice to say I was crushed then I reached out again a while later and was ignored yet I’d see her invite people like that Emily rose come to her house and adopt her in (bizarre) yet she doesn’t have the decency to reply. Any way I’ve moved past that but it’s still sore and I’m so thankful tattle is an environment that is honest. Something Rachaele is not.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
How can you view stories without following. I blocked her off my insta when bird boy blocked me and don’t want to unblock.

How can you view stories without following. I blocked her off my insta when bird boy blocked me and don’t want to unblock.
storiesig.com 😊 username parttimeworkingmummy

Never commented but have been following the threads after coming hear from her rant (surprise surprise) and can just say you guys are welcoming honest and refreshing. Suffice to say my eyes have been opened I don’t feel so alone and you have confirmed what I’ve been thinking for a while but thought I was the odd one out. I too was one of Rachaele people she ignored. The only time I got a response was when I had out of desperation said I need advice as was in a volatiles situation she read it then replied ‘sorry babe you need help’ suffice to say I was crushed then I reached out again a while later and was ignored yet I’d see her invite people like that Emily rose come to her house and adopt her in (bizarre) yet she doesn’t have the decency to reply. Any way I’ve moved past that but it’s still sore and I’m so thankful tattle is an environment that is honest. Something Rachaele is not.
Thank you for being brave enough to speak out.

Alas, as you will know from reading these threads, that you are far from alone by being let down by R in a time of need. You are definitely not the odd one out. I am sorry that someone you trusted did that to you.

This is exactly why we want the truth to come out, beyond the walls of Tattle.

I'm glad that you're moving on from those darker times ❤ solidarity X

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
storiesig.com 😊 username parttimeworkingmummy

Thank you for being brave enough to speak out.

Alas, as you will know from reading these threads, that you are far from alone by being let down by R in a time of need. You are definitely not the odd one out. I am sorry that someone you trusted did that to you.

This is exactly why we want the truth to come out, beyond the walls of Tattle.

I'm glad that you're moving on from those darker times ❤ solidarity X
Thank you it’s taken a while to get past it and I know that’s stupid but you do (or at least I did) get suckered into the whole situation. I started following her after her Sainsbury’s blog where she was saying she’d bought yet more water bottles was knees deep in her overdraft and josh was going to loose his head. I felt like this is someone real life who doesn’t have loads of money and I could relate to. Slowly but surely that has slipped and I feel like that same Rachaele would probably mock and walk pas that women in the supermarket. This forum provides far greater benefit than rescue remedy, thank you for creating the environment to do so. It’s going to take time to move on but I’ll get there x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Phew finally caught up since Thursday...never posted just watched since the rant (have voted). Samantha, I truly hope justice is served, I hope one day the truth will out for you and I have nothing but admiration that you.

I am involved with children’s services at the moment (loooong story but not my children) but the injustices and unprofessionalism are unbelievable and so so unfair. I almost contacted trevi house for a family member because of ptwm, but instead I contacted Mrs helpful herself only to be ignored, she did reply once at the beginning of my saga with the most useless and impossible advice ever, now I know it’s because she doesn’t have a bloody clue what goes on.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.