Part Time Working Mummy #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally think some people's facades are slipping. I think her crew or people close to her are here and have possibly been here a while, quietly derailing the conversation and putting seeds of doubt in the thread. It's all a game to them. No shame whatsoever. Cackling around their cauldron when the conversation gets taken away from the PayPal money and everyone is turning on each other.
Samantha don't let them win. Take a step back if you feel that's best. I hope you get the relationship with your boys x
Everyone, keep putting in your reports to Action Fraud, keep that momentum going.
Keep highlighting the serious safeguarding issue. She should not be gaining vulnerable women's trust, engaging in conversations with them and then cutting them off abruptly, leaving them distraught.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Same ... with a first. I didn’t realise I was still following her on Facebook and just saw the post. As someone struggling with fertility that whole post left me a tad deflated.
Sorry you are going through such a tit time ❤

I can’t believe she is so self absorbed that she thought posting that post was a good idea. So many people would give anything to be pregnant.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I personally think some people's facades are slipping. I think her crew or people close to her are here and have possibly been here a while, quietly derailing the conversation and putting seeds of doubt in the thread. It's all a game to them. No shame whatsoever. Cackling around their cauldron when the conversation gets taken away from the PayPal money and everyone is turning on each other.
Samantha don't let them win. Take a step back if you feel that's best. I hope you get the relationship with your boys x
Everyone, keep putting in your reports to Action Fraud, keep that momentum going.
Keep highlighting the serious safeguarding issue. She should not be gaining vulnerable women's trust, engaging in conversations with them and then cutting them off abruptly, leaving them distraught.
If you go back to the very first threads you can see the people who genuinely had concerns , were discussing ways to rectify and change the situation. Most are the same people including myself who are now saying something doesn’t feel right....

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My anxiety is tit atm so I’m generally taking EVERYTHING to heart but I hope no one thinks I’m an imposter. I can get a bit carried away in my posts but I do try to be fair and balanced. I’ve been here since about midpoint of the threads and definitely agree that the safeguarding and PayPal queries are hands down the most important reason to be here and to want answers. Personally, I do also find it hard with some of the other crap (parenting etc) that she posts and enjoy coming here to comment about that side of things knowing I won’t be blocked or doxxed.
But I would hate for anyone to think I was being a bully or trying to derail the threads 😳

😂 if I “accidentally” ordered four festival tickets, my bank would tell me to duck off!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That fb is vile. I couldn't even read it all. As soon as I saw the word fanny, yawn! It's all made up bullshit stiries. I remember something very similar to this posted a while back involving a delivery driver and one of the kids shouting something embarassing. bleeping hell how can shw just lie like that. And as for the comments jesus get a life! Things like I roared with laughter and wet myself. :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Reactions: 13
She moans alot about pregnancy for someone that wanted a baby so badly. I'm sure we all rememeber the stories of her talking about having a baby and Josh having none of it??

Also what's with all these conspiracy theory posts on here today? I'm just gonna scroll past and ignore them as you're entitled to your opinion but I don't need to get involved in that. I enjoy the warm safe place where we can post without fear of being given the 3rd degree. Saying that I just let everyone who goes off on a tangent about plots and scheming talk between themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I agree with the derailing thing, there is defo some crew in here. While catching up with the thread I had a lovely list of remarks I wanted out there but with everything I’ve just seen it’s probably better they stay with me. It’s great seeing how many people are reading this (honestly thought it’d be <100) but with the number it’s at it kinda makes sense there will be crew members in, and I wouldn’t be surprised if that includes Rachaele. Is it possible we’ve said too much forgetting that she reads this or could even be commenting? Probably. However, we can’t take that back.

Samantha, thank you for everything you’ve done. Seriously. You have helped us understand way more than we could have ever found out and I hope everything turns out ok and you have your boys back. They deserve to be with you as you can give them more love than PTWM/J ever can. Thank you for everything you’ve done for us, it was lovely to see how everyone immediately had your back. I wish you nothing but the best.

The people who are doing all the investigating (can’t remember your names soz), you are amazing and we’re all so grateful for it all.

I know this will look so suspicious as we’re discussing crew members being in here and I’m suddenly disappearing, but I’d rather wait until it filters back to the people who want to know the truth before I start getting involved again. I’ll still be reading but probably not replying.

Anyway, where the donations R/J?

Reactions: 16
I agree with the derailing thing, there is defo some crew in here. While catching up with the thread I had a lovely list of remarks I wanted out there but with everything I’ve just seen it’s probably better they stay with me. It’s great seeing how many people are reading this (honestly thought it’d be <100) but with the number it’s at it kinda makes sense there will be crew members in, and I wouldn’t be surprised if that includes Rachaele. Is it possible we’ve said too much forgetting that she reads this or could even be commenting? Probably. However, we can’t take that back.

Samantha, thank you for everything you’ve done. Seriously. You have helped us understand way more than we could have ever found out and I hope everything turns out ok and you have your boys back. They deserve to be with you as you can give them more love than PTWM/J ever can. Thank you for everything you’ve done for us, it was lovely to see how everyone immediately had your back. I wish you nothing but the best.

The people who are doing all the investigating (can’t remember your names soz), you are amazing and we’re all so grateful for it all.

I know this will look so suspicious as we’re discussing crew members being in here and I’m suddenly disappearing, but I’d rather wait until it filters back to the people who want to know the truth before I start getting involved again. I’ll still be reading but probably not replying.

Anyway, where the donations R/J?
Think it’s @Qwerty6337 and @Empen
I’ve been here since #3 I believe. A lot has changed since then. Just repeating what others have said, continue reporting to Action Fraud.

Reactions: 15
I don’t think Quickfyre has derailed the thread at all. She showed adequate proof to mods that she is who she says she is, and she gave her side of the story after being asked questions by everybody. She’s also said she’s not going to post here anymore so I don’t think it’s fair for people to be saying this stuff when she can’t come and defend herself. Obviously we all have our guards up because of all the lies Racheale seems to tell, but I’d honestly rather feel a bit stupid if something does turn out off, than make a woman who’s already been through a tit time feel even worse.

Reactions: 19
If you go back to the very first threads you can see the people who genuinely had concerns , were discussing ways to rectify and change the situation. Most are the same people including myself who are now saying something doesn’t feel right....
I agree , something in the thread recently doesn't feel right. But, I think that is because when there is a little disagreement or someone brings something up or questions something, some people like to stoke the fire and rile things up. That's why I think they may be her crew, wolves in sheep's clothing....my theory anyway, people have a right to disagree with it.
We don't need to turn on each other. We just play into their hands x

Reactions: 12
Why is she telling the world she wet herself and if shed just been for a wee then why is she seeing again?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I agree , something in the thread recently doesn't feel right. But, I think that is because when there is a little disagreement or someone brings something up or questions something, some people like to stoke the fire and rile things up. That's why I think they may be her crew, wolves in sheep's clothing....my theory anyway, people have a right to disagree with it.
We don't need to turn on each other. We just play into their hands x
Why has it got to be her crew? Alot of us oldies are feeling the same way. It's good to question things we feel uncomfortable with.

Don't believe everything that someone tells you about themselves on this site, their profession, their family circumstances etc.. Isn't had why we're all here in the first place?

Stick to the hard facts of what we are here trying to dissect, the PayPal donations and issues of Safeguarding.

• Heart
Just LOVE the new post on IG. As someone who’s struggled and ultimately failed to get pregnant with my much-wanted third baby for 8 and a bit years, it would be lovely if she could just sound a little bit grateful. I also don’t need to know so much about her vagina. Also why is a five year old opening the door by herself? Or is that just me being overly cautious again??
I feel ya!! I’m struggling with secondary Infertility, recently lost a tube through ectopic and had multiple misscarriage. I can’t take her posts some days!! She really only cares about herself

• Sad
Reactions: 7
My anxiety is tit atm so I’m generally taking EVERYTHING to heart but I hope no one thinks I’m an imposter. I can get a bit carried away in my posts but I do try to be fair and balanced. I’ve been here since about midpoint of the threads and definitely agree that the safeguarding and PayPal queries are hands down the most important reason to be here and to want answers. Personally, I do also find it hard with some of the other crap (parenting etc) that she posts and enjoy coming here to comment about that side of things knowing I won’t be blocked or doxxed.
But I would hate for anyone to think I was being a bully or trying to derail the threads 😳

😂 if I “accidentally” ordered four festival tickets, my bank would tell me to duck off!
You have a right to your opinion. Don't be afraid to speak. We've all seen the ridiculous woman's antics and get annoyed by her. We hear what you're saying 😉 x

Reactions: 8
Why is she telling the world she wet herself and if shed just been for a wee then why is she seeing again?
Cos she's a skank that thinks her army will 'roar with laughter' and tell her how hilarious she is. Fucks sake grow up you lying, self absorbed excuse of a woman. Her kids will see this and their mates! She really has no morals or decency.

Reactions: 12
Cos she's a skank that thinks her army will 'roar with laughter' and tell her how hilarious she is. Fucks sake grow up you lying, self absorbed excuse of a woman. Her kids will see this and their mates! She really has no morals or decency.
She’s vile. Disgusting way with words.

Reactions: 3
I have some similar doubts about things on this thread. But, it takes absolutely nothing away from the fact that she is a liar, she is taking funds without a decent moral standpoint, she is not answering perfectly legitimate questions.

Whether someone is Sam or not is kind of irrelevant to all of that really, isn't it? We know there is scandal behind the scenes whether or not Sam is on here commenting or otherwise.

So, keep on tattling folks. Of course there will be some plants to derail, but keep on keeping on about what matters.

I want to keep seeing her tit so I won’t comment. Plus I don’t want her to know my name on Facebook as she’ll probably send her army at me. Let us know whether she responds or not.
There’s a reason I done it on Facebook and not insta 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.