Part Time Working Mummy #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something very strange is going on with this thread lately and I do think it’s best if ‘Samantha’ stays off this thread for her own benefit especially as everything will be read by R&J. Something just isn’t sitting right with me at all at the moment and things have been derailed a bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She tell's that many lies she can't even remember how many children she has birthed 😂😂
I think she means her third Summer baby. Not third overall

Something very strange is going on with this thread lately and I do think it’s best if ‘Samantha’ stays off this thread for her own benefit especially as everything will be read by R&J. Something just isn’t sitting right with me at all at the moment and things have been derailed a bit.
Actually couldn’t agree more! There is something not right at all about the whole thing

Reactions: 9
Just LOVE the new post on IG. As someone who’s struggled and ultimately failed to get pregnant with my much-wanted third baby for 8 and a bit years, it would be lovely if she could just sound a little bit grateful. I also don’t need to know so much about her vagina. Also why is a five year old opening the door by herself? Or is that just me being overly cautious again??

Reactions: 18
Just LOVE the new post on IG. As someone who’s struggled and ultimately failed to get pregnant with my much-wanted third baby for 8 and a bit years, it would be lovely if she could just sound a little bit grateful. I also don’t need to know so much about her vagina. Also why is a five year old opening the door by herself? Or is that just me being overly cautious again??
It’s just a load of made up/over exaggerated rubbish as per the norm.

Reactions: 10
Totally. Keep to the known facts, the financial side and the safeguarding.

Also, so we're not accused of of being total witches, can we tone down the personal comments on appearance etc as it discredits all the hard work that has gone into this thread over the past month.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Samantha thank you. Thank you for being brave enough to share your story and make your voice heard.

Your side is out there now and NOBODY can take that away from you. Keep fighting, your day will come.

I totally understand why you need to protect yourself and stay off this thread from now on.

I hope one day you get your justice and are able to hold your boys again.

Sending so much love to you xx

Reactions: 11
This has set massive alarm bells off. Anyone remember the rant of an an amazon book review that made people uncomfortable- this has the exact same wording.. “ the kids have had to surpass her” “ I wouldn’t trust her as a wife” I’m feeling massively uncomfortable wit this...
I missed this post in the thread. When was it posted by quickfyre?

Totally. Keep to the known facts, the financial side and the safeguarding.

Also, so we're not accused of of being total witches, can we tone down the personal comments on appearance etc as it discredits all the hard work that has gone into this thread over the past month.
Agreed about the personal comments, I'm sure anyone on this who is so pass remarkable regarding Rs appearance are like beautiful oil paintings themselves, but still, it discredits the whole thread when you do this.

Reactions: 8
So what if Samantha wrote a crappy book review. I personally don’t blame her!

Reactions: 23
So what if Samantha wrote a crappy book review. I personally don’t blame her!
If someone wrote a book review about me and totally slandered me, I’d write a book review too.

If it was said verbally face to face, we’d want to defend ourselves.

I agree with you, fair play to Samantha

Reactions: 14
This . So much this. I did post similar but wasn’t in the right context and was deleted.

This thread is going all wonky .....

I genuinely don’t get how she has time to document her whole life. It’s taking up so much of my time keeping track of this and she’s never got her phone off her face. It’s draining. There’s no way she can possibly be enjoying her life (or someone else’s life) when she has to remember to film it.

Reactions: 11
Also, absolutely no respect for her children and stepchildren. We know at least 3 of them have their own social media accounts, who at that age wants to hear all about their mum or stepmum's throbbing vagina or struggles with her body hair? 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Transparency is key and it has to be both ways. You can't demand it from one person and not be transparent yourself.

I don't think this thread is for me personally. I don't agree with personal insults ie looks. It makes this thread sound like the Daily Fail comment section. I ain't up for that.

Most of us, I'd like to think, just wanted an answer from PTWM about the donations and also to safeguard her vulnerable followers and also get some bleeping regulations set up so people can be held responsible as influencers.

Got a feeling this place isn't 100% truthful. A few folk have their own issue/egotisical battle going on.

Internet huh? I'm going to switch mine off!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Just LOVE the new post on IG. As someone who’s struggled and ultimately failed to get pregnant with my much-wanted third baby for 8 and a bit years, it would be lovely if she could just sound a little bit grateful.

Same ... with a first. I didn’t realise I was still following her on Facebook and just saw the post. As someone struggling with fertility that whole post left me a tad deflated.

• Sad
Same ... with a first. I didn’t realise I was still following her on Facebook and just saw the post. As someone struggling with fertility that whole post left me a tad deflated.
Oh gosh, sorry 😘 I realise I’m super lucky to have the two munchkins I already have. The pain of secondary infertility is huge and I don’t feel as though I will ever feel like my family is complete without another baby BUT I am very grateful. I hope that things work out for you xxx

• Heart
Transparency is key and it has to be both ways. You can't demand it from one person and not be transparent yourself.

I don't think this thread is for me personally. I don't agree with personal insults ie looks. It makes this thread sound like the Daily Fail comment section. I ain't up for that.

Most of us, I'd like to think, just wanted an answer from PTWM about the donations and also to safeguard her vulnerable followers and also get some bleeping regulations set up so people can be held responsible as influencers.

Got a feeling this place isn't 100% truthful. A few folk have their own issue/egotisical battle going on.

Internet huh? I'm going to switch mine off!
It's a shame that alot of the posters that contributed well to this thread in the early days of the Snotfest scandal feel this way.. there is something underhand on this thread that unsettles me recently , people not being honest with their true motives..

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.