Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HavinAPop

I’m sorry but stuck on baby Buddha hands and feet are the most amazing thing ever. I was told with one of mine and after many many scans I would have a 10lb baby. She came out 7.4 🤔 I’m not sure they are allways accurate.
Absolutely they are not accurate always at all.... I was just passing comment that I think chubby babies are very cute ❤

If you can control your GD via diet they let you go overdue (as I did) so it's not an automatic induction.
That’s why I said “offered “ an induction x

Reactions: 1

Lew28819

I’m sorry but stuck on baby Buddha hands and feet are the most amazing thing ever. I was told with one of mine and after many many scans I would have a 10lb baby. She came out 7.4 🤔 I’m not sure they are allways accurate.
I'm clinging on to this bit of hope lol! My first baby was 9 lb 4 oz and pushing her out was no walk in the park! She got stuck and my labour stopped when she was half way through the birth canal ☹ I'm praying this one won't be bigger like it's currently predicted 😣

• Wow

Mummagoblin

If you go on CHL Instagram there’s a highlight I believe with the most up to date one. She took ownership from Keeley with permission to keep it up
Hey I have been trying to access clean_honest_living on instagram but it doesn't show her existing. Is she on private or am I typing it in wrong?

hettiejj

Let’s be realistic, she has sent myself and many others, intimate court statements from herself, Betsy, her EX stepdaughter and so on, also containing personal details about Lula etc...

She hasn’t safeguarded her own daughters, she hasn’t safeguarded the daughters of her ex husband and their Mum...

She’s hardly going to give a damn about safeguarding any one else or their kids because let’s face it...

For PTWM it’s all for entertainment and a bit of Wonga
What court documents?

Rebecca_lily

Rachaelaelael, where’s the money gone? Just give us some proof of what it has been spent on!
All we want is an explanation of what people have been ‘subscribing’ to. Lip fillers? Braces? Nails? Hair? Lanzarote? £70 CK bikini for Betsy? Your home farm? Josh’s expensive birthday present?
The problem showing your whole life on social media and not answering one simple question, shows how guilty you are. How people have funded your lifestyle. People have ‘donated’ to what they thought was going to women in need, not a stuck up, vile, ignorant woman who makes up stupid unbelievable stories and her silly little life. You seriously need to sort this now. Get your ‘accountant’ or your admin staff to post it on here if you’re too busy cooking 😂🙄 Accepting gifts, filming your children every minute of the day or moaning about your pregnancy. Never known anyone like you before but thankfully to you and your embarrassing tattle story on IG, you’ve really opened peoples eyes. Thank you for showing me what an amazing anonymous support page this is.
So, WHERE’S THE MONEY?????
I literally don’t follow most of the people that are mentioned on here, but I had a little look at the lady because there are a lot threads about her and isn’t she an author? Isn’t that where her income is from? Sorry to sound so simple but I genuinely don’t follow her just had a little sneaky look after seeing this thread? Wouldn’t she make her money from the book to purchase all of the above things?

Anne28

View attachment 30257

Highlighted bit... (badly highlighted, sorry!)

I'll see if I can find them, but I don't think there's much we can do about that as if I recall all the other GoFundMes are closed...unless the money didn't go towards a house deposit? Not sure where we stand on that tbh
I think it might have been @FromOopNorth that had the screenshots. There are at least two go fund mes that I have seen that were set up for the house deposit. Though interestingly they don’t appear to be on the site or google any more.
[/QUOT

Yes I remember that too, definitely more that one for the house deposit

Phew finally caught up since Thursday...never posted just watched since the rant (have voted). Samantha, I truly hope justice is served, I hope one day the truth will out for you and I have nothing but admiration that you.

I am involved with children’s services at the moment (loooong story but not my children) but the injustices and unprofessionalism are unbelievable and so so unfair. I almost contacted trevi house for a family member because of ptwm, but instead I contacted Mrs helpful herself only to be ignored, she did reply once at the beginning of my saga with the most useless and impossible advice ever, now I know it’s because she doesn’t have a bloody clue what goes on.
Do you still have the useless reply!!

erin182

VIP Member
As valid an opinion as any, but I will say it's a bit like going to a food court, picking KFC over all the other options, and saying it's boring that KFC sells chicken... there are LOADS of fluffy, funny threads if that's what you are searching for 😘
Why so defensive?

If you’re bored that’s fine there’s plenty of humorous threads on this site! Its not going to be for every one but just appreciate people have experienced/witnessed very dark things and they need to discuss and get advice within this particular thread.

I’m not being defensive?? I’m just explaining the point of this particular thread within tattle.
Not your comment, meant to be a reply to someone else.