Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TED

I’ve mentioned above what her role is. A Patron, the Example given was share their Christmas campaign information.
I meant what does r say her role is? I’m guessing she doesn’t admit to patron

Reactions: 2

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
You don't pay it, PayPal take it from your money and give R the rest. So if you paid say £1 PayPal keep 20p (ish ) and R keeps the rest x
Isn’t that the same for any PayPal account though? If you pay for goods through a personal account it takes the same fee?

xPinkxLadyx

VIP Member
I want to step away from diagnosing R with anything.

These are general thoughts.

Some people are very good at playing other people's emotions. Sometimes this isn't on purpose but they search for and need the buzz that comes from being wanted, being special and being loved.

That can be done in many ways, but constantly seeking validation that you're a good human, a good mother, a good wife. You look for praise and affection wherever you can get it. The more the merrier. But things begin to not add up, because you're not just going about your life and doing what you want and need to do. You're exaggerating, you're lying to X and telling another story to Y.

If someone comes along and questions the very tangled webs you weave - you don't debate or sort it out or apologise. You shut them down. Ignore it. They are horrific and vile and toxic.

We probably all know people like this, day to day. And most of the time it just confuses people around them and they get mocked in the pub.

But if a person like this was to, for example, set up monthly PayPal donations for good causes and have access to the most vulnerable people in society, then a few months later posts public messages on IG about how she wants to wife swap because she has a hair free vulva....

I could go on but I'll stop...it's late!

I'll make a square one tomorrow for Insta xx

View attachment 30300
That is already on IG #ptwm

• Heart
Just a quick one, something serious doesn’t have to happen for a company to be taken off the register or dissolved, a company can be taken off the register for not complying with companies house ie not filing accounts. It doesn’t necessarily mean the company is dodgy
Can you remember Qwerty, I think a few threads back, I'm sure somebody shared another picture of a Go Fund me page with eleven thousand and something pounds for Rachaeles house deposit. They said there were 2 accounts going until she asked for it to be paid to paypal.

I cant think who it was 🤷🏼‍♀️

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
How do people know she's having a C-section?
Tallulah said in one of PTWM’s stories though I think it’s for medical reasons as I think she wanted a water/home birth after her hypnobirthing course.

Stacey Solomon has donated the baby clothes to a charity in Gloucestershire. Thank God she didn’t get tangled up with PTWmummy full time con artist
I had a look at the Insta account the other day of the woman who started the Tattle petition as i’d Never heard of her. It’s private so I couldn’t see anything but I noticed that Stacey Solomon follows her which I thought was a bit strange!

loolabelle

VIP Member
In regard to CQC, to find out if they are regulated, just type into google “Trevi House CQC” for example. It’ll give you the latest inspection report.

For them to actually listen however, it would need multiple complaints as they are great at turning a blinder.

This latest Facebook post makes me feel uneasy. Yes, it’s funny in a way BUT given everything those kids have gone through, the public declarations of kids bullying their kids at school because of her social media presence, you’d think she’d be more filtered with what she posts.
If I were her child, I’d be dreading going to school knowing the parents have probably reading all about my Mum/StepMum vagina.

I’d be mortified! It’s like she’s setting them up for a fall!

Sassysaz

Chatty Member
How can you view stories without following. I blocked her off my insta when bird boy blocked me and don’t want to unblock.

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
It’s not trolling if people are asking a genuine question...she is trying to say that people are trolling her but they are not by asking genuine questions about where their money has gone x
I thought it had been said here that if we tagged ptwm in comments or posts about Tattle or PayPal, that amounted to trolling?

Flamingollama

Chatty Member
She set up a donation facility on her website that says donate all over it and mentions charities that would benefit. She encouraged people to donate over many posts turns out it’s not a donation facility it’s a subscription facility to a personal PayPal. The promised monthly update about who benefited from the donations never appeared and a drastic change in lifestyle has happened too.
Wow. Thank you for that

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
Am normally only on the Mrs Meldrum thread but heard Messiah Kaeto keep talking about PTWM and PayPal donations etc so decided to read up on her threads - taken me about 5 days but finally I’m caught up!! I honestly can’t believe all this it’s crazy.

She is clearly a very, very sick individual.

One thing that is bothering me that I don’t think has been questioned or addressed. Is there anyway Josh could be Edie’s biological father? We know they were having an affair whilst she was pregnant and we don’t know for how long so it could have been going on since before she got pregnant maybe?? Just find it odd that Josh was happy to apparently do all the night feeds etc and play such a pivotal role in a newborn babies life that supposedly was nothing to do with him especially when he already had children of his own so had been through it all before, no novelty factor anymore!!
I've considered this, as he got R's name tattooed on himself in the first 6 months (officially) of their relationship... which is a bit odd for real grown-ups with little to bind them 🤷🏼‍♀️