Part Time Working Mummy #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rach and kdil are just coming across as desperate to be honest and embarrassing. No one is actually laughing “ladies”

Reactions: 12
I wasn't following but checked it out. Just gross, seriously. Why the hell would you post such crap on your PUBLIC Insta, it's just minging. I'm hardly a prude but ffs, we don't need to hear such gross fantasies :(
I just find her so gross. Those faces she pulls are grim. I know she can't help the way she looks but she just grinds my gears. The way she constantly talks about tit and farts. Yuck. She needs dunking in dettol. (or zoflora)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
To everyone who has been mugged off, fooled, duped, misled, and all the other things that have been said - I can only empathise and understand how that feels.

For a long time people didn’t believe me or anything other than their lies. They tried to ostracise me, turn my friends and family against me, and they even managed it with some people.

I couldn’t have felt more alone and isolated, which in hindsight is what they wanted. Fortunately, most people locally began to realise and see past the smoke and mirrors and did in the end sincerely apologise to me.

The saddest part is that they’ve done this to my children - my boys have been made to hear and read the lies and been part of all of this fabricated, sick show on a daily basis (I could use stronger words but don’t like to). Encouraged to be part of a ‘famous life’. I will never understand how a mother could keep another mothers children from them and use them for her own gain.

Like I said my boys have not even been given their birthday cards or presents that I sent, because apparently I don’t exist in their little world... Not even a phone call or a letter has been allowed by R and J because ‘I’m mental’ or ‘drunk’ - despite being well and recovering from it all and being happy and healthy. They wanted me to drag the kids through the courts again, even after three years of it first time round. Like that is going to help the children.

I do work and am held in high regard. People suffer from mental health problems for lots of reasons. Anyone who does not believe this is ignorant or arrogant. At no point should any form of stigma or discrimination be used against someone who is vulnerable or well.

J and R have done everything to stop 50/50 contact due to their fear of their limelight being diminished. Purely because they are guilty of doing such awful things behind my back and living a ‘great lifestyle’ based on mine and other parents/families suffering.

I take full responsibility and have been accountable for my mistakes but regardless PTWM and J have ensured my boys have remained thinking their mummy is unwell and cannot look after them. PTWM has made every effort to replace me.

At one point I even tried to pretend to like her, just to put an end to everything. Still no difference.

So to all the people that doubted their relationships, believed she was a saviour, guru, or whatever else - you are not alone.

🌸

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I’ve not looked at the stories as my child is in the room and, you know, SAFEGUARDING. But I imagine if she’s a friend of R then I don’t want to hear it anyway.
Imagine a larger sweaty lady, who appears to be naked but might not be, and a slim harassed looking husband playing on his PS4 and trying to enjoy his evening. Said lady is saying that she has been chatting to PTWM and they want to swap partners. she gets Josh's large member, and he gets R's open and ready-for-it....oh I can't say it...

It's about to disappear anyway.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Imagine a larger sweaty lady, who appears to be naked but might not be, and a slim harassed looking husband playing on his PS4 and trying to enjoy his evening. Said lady is saying that she has been chatting to PTWM and they want to swap partners. she gets Josh's large member, and he gets R's open and ready-for-it....oh I can't say it...

That’s not something I’d tell my best friend if I had an unsettling dream about it let alone something I’d shout about all over the internet 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Just putting this out there, possibly I'm adding 1+1 and getting 3, but since Sam visited us here Josh has posted inspiring quotes about overcoming fears by facing them head on, and has made S's insta public... 🤔
Yeah I can never remember Josh’s insta handle so past few weeks I’ve been heading to PTWM’s recent pic of the two of them plus S because I know Josh is tagged.

Suddenly S is tagged in it?! And wasn’t before?!

Reactions: 2
If there hadn't been media interest in Alex Skeels I am skeptical that PTWM would have promoted him... There was a BBC 3? documentary, newspaper articles and TV appearances. The cynic in me wonders...
She likes to take credit but she was never mentioned in his documentary about what happened to him. So what did she really do? 🧐

Reactions: 6
She likes to take credit but she was never mentioned in his documentary about what happened to him. So what did she really do? 🧐
Same as always, I expect: duck all useful.

Yeah I can never remember Josh’s insta handle so past few weeks I’ve been heading to PTWM’s recent pic of the two of them plus S because I know Josh is tagged.

Suddenly S is tagged in it?! And wasn’t before?!
Because that’s what you do when your stepchild receives “horrific, vile abuse” from strangers - you publicly tag his account to bring it to the attention of more people 👍🏻

Reactions: 10
I said yesterday both my mum and I thought (sounded for my mum from what she heard via me) that it was real narcissistic personality disorder not just the “narcissist” term flown around willy nilly

Reactions: 6
I just thought I’d offer my opinion after speaking to MANY people on here that have come forwards to my inbox and off here.

Rachael is much more manipulative and emotionally abusive than any one of here gives her “credit” for.

Please bare in mind I read statement after statement from some of the worst cases you can probably EVER imagine a human to be put through in domestically and emotionally abusive situations, and I can hand on heart tell you some things I’ve read the past week from people that have contacted me have actually made me cry and had my jaw to the floor.

This woman GROOMS HER VICTIMS. There is no other term for what she does. She spends a lot of time of each person and adapts her persona to eachone, and seemingly gives them a tailor made story to make her more relatable, and therefore make each person become more trusting and open with her.
She then does things that are just mind numbingly insane, like threaten to call the police on people’s family if they don’t.
As on this thread you’ve read, make someone believe they will lose their own child if they don’t take certain actions.
In this time she ‘peppers’ messages to these women and makes them feel like they are her only priority, like she has dropped everything to talk to them.

She hands out all her information. She doesn’t ask for the women’s details in ANY of the cases that have come to me so far.

Any one that stands up to her or questions her is IMMEDIATELY dropped but is not given any answers, just no more messages. No more “how’re you” in the morning. No more “have a good afternoon stay strong” the messages these women relied on from who they started to think was their friend and “saviour”.

Rachael is nothing but actually evil and I GENUINELY get the feeling she gets a sick thrill out what she does to these women.

My professional opinion is that Rachael needs to spend a stint in a cell and then in a psyc unit for a considerable amount of time.
This was my worry all along, PREDATORY and I have had no contact with anyone from this board, just a screaming 'gut feeling'.

I actually typed out a few sentances about vulnerable girls/women ( aka strangers being 'picked up' ) being invited into the family home and my take on it ... I read it back to myself and deleted as it sounded like it was warped thinking and maybe it was me projecting my tit onto this thread.

I agree with @Empen - PTWM needs a mental health intervention and a evaluation with professionals, ASAP.

Reactions: 17
I just thought I’d offer my opinion after speaking to MANY people on here that have come forwards to my inbox and off here.

Rachael is much more manipulative and emotionally abusive than any one of here gives her “credit” for.

Please bare in mind I read statement after statement from some of the worst cases you can probably EVER imagine a human to be put through in domestically and emotionally abusive situations, and I can hand on heart tell you some things I’ve read the past week from people that have contacted me have actually made me cry and had my jaw to the floor.

This woman GROOMS HER VICTIMS. There is no other term for what she does. She spends a lot of time of each person and adapts her persona to eachone, and seemingly gives them a tailor made story to make her more relatable, and therefore make each person become more trusting and open with her.
She then does things that are just mind numbingly insane, like threaten to call the police on people’s family if they don’t.
As on this thread you’ve read, make someone believe they will lose their own child if they don’t take certain actions.
In this time she ‘peppers’ messages to these women and makes them feel like they are her only priority, like she has dropped everything to talk to them.

She hands out all her information. She doesn’t ask for the women’s details in ANY of the cases that have come to me so far.

Any one that stands up to her or questions her is IMMEDIATELY dropped but is not given any answers, just no more messages. No more “how’re you” in the morning. No more “have a good afternoon stay strong” the messages these women relied on from who they started to think was their friend and “saviour”.

Rachael is nothing but actually evil and I GENUINELY get the feeling she gets a sick thrill out what she does to these women.

My professional opinion is that Rachael needs to spend a stint in a cell and then in a psyc unit for a considerable amount of time.
I just can’t get my head around why Josh, especially as a policeman, is standing by and letting this happen to these women unless he is either cut from the same cloth as Rachel and is grooming them too, and that’s why he is their ‘Dad’ etc, or he is so under Rachel’s manipulative spell that he can’t see anything wrong with what she is doing and her complete lack of safeguarding and non-existent DA professional expertise. Or else he’s fully aware and doesn’t give a tit so long as the freebies and the money (aka donations) keep rolling in.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I don’t follow either but she tagged KDIL in something to do with Josh’s birthday yesterday so they’re still friends.

No clue about Two poofs - I didn’t realise until someone posted yesterday that one of them works with the young woman that Rachel ‘adopted’, Emily Rose, who stayed with them recently but who has very recently unfollowed J&R. Not sure if there has been some sort of falling out?
I mentioned the work thing. But I checked today and she follows them both. So maybe she followed them again 🤷🏽‍♀️

I wish they would... disappear, that is 🤮

Reactions: 2
What I keep thinking is that the kind people who have donated (thinking they are helping these warriors) have quite possibly and inadvertently (allegedly😉) paid the legal fees to keep a Mother away from her children.
How fucked up is that. 😢

@Empen is right, not only has she groomed her victims but she groomed all of us who believed her bullshit. ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I had to unfollow KDIL too... I shouldn't be seeing someone else's bikini line more than I see my own. Just no need for those pictures at all. I haven't watched the stories but from what I gather from the comments on here .....how fecking weird!

Reactions: 10
I said yesterday both my mum and I thought (sounded for my mum from what she heard via me) that it was real narcissistic personality disorder not just the “narcissist” term flown around willy nilly
I thought personality disorder.
Own personal reasons but then looked up narcissistic and you are so right. Throw in the hero syndrome.
I wonder if she has allways been like this? Or maybe something very severe happened. I’m shocked though. I really did use to like her and found her hilarious more fool me.

Reactions: 3
I just can’t get my head around why Josh, especially as a policeman, is standing by and letting this happen to these women unless he is either cut from the same cloth as Rachel and is grooming them too, and that’s why he is their ‘Dad’ etc, or he is so under Rachel’s manipulative spell that he can’t see anything wrong with what she is doing and her complete lack of safeguarding and non-existent DA professional expertise. Or else he’s fully aware and doesn’t give a tit so long as the freebies and the money (aka donations) keep rolling in.
Because if it is the latter then abuse doesn’t allow you to see things clearly for what they are especially if it isn’t physical. You know the frog in hot water analogy it could well apply here.

Nonetheless even so, it sounds like he isn’t completely innocent anyway which may have been what has clouded his judgement further. Wrapped up in his own lies that he’s missed hers.

Reactions: 5
For anyone who can't find it, I've not deleted names as on a public page,insure it's all for our benefit anyway but still disgusting & immature!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.