Part Time Working Mummy #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she still got her 'bffs' 2 poofs and a pudding and knee deep? I've stopped following both accounts but haven't seen RachEllie mention them much.
I don’t follow either but she tagged KDIL in something to do with Josh’s birthday yesterday so they’re still friends.

No clue about Two poofs - I didn’t realise until someone posted yesterday that one of them works with the young woman that Rachel ‘adopted’, Emily Rose, who stayed with them recently but who has very recently unfollowed J&R. Not sure if there has been some sort of falling out?

Reactions: 2
I think the army is slowly disbanding. She has 146k followers on Insta and gets under 10k likes. Almost half a million followes on FB and only the odd post has over 20k in likes, some don't even hit 1000. That's not a great percentage that actually engage with her.

Reactions: 11
I love all of you! I have such fun on here.
I've literally found a love for you all.
The way we deal with the few twats that pop their snouts in.
The way we explain if something has been misunderstood.
The apologies if something came across a bit strong/wrong/etc.
The compassion over how duped we've been.
The way we are not dropping the PayPal issue until we have answers!
The way MODS have gone out of their way to identify people so we (non grubby tattlers) have the correct information.
The way we have Samanthas back now we've got her with us.
You've made me cry, laugh and think differently (for the good!) So thank you all!

This is a mother bleeping army Rachelele. bleep!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Has she still got her 'bffs' 2 poofs and a pudding and knee deep? I've stopped following both accounts but haven't seen RachEllie mention them much.
I've had to unfollow kneedeep as shes been getting very erratic lately and has now posted an incredibly weird, vulgar story involving ptwm and j 🥺 I'm worried we are watching a new victim get publicly set up as she's clearly groomed Laura via the trolling issue

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
They are definitely reading here, saw on one of kneedeepinlife's grid posts a joke between R, J & her about J having an affair with kneedeepinlife, it's all done for show & of course they mention trolls in it so I'm guessing that's for tattles benefit!

Reactions: 8
I've literally found a love for you all.
The way we deal with the few twats that pop their snouts in.
The way we explain if something has been misunderstood.
The apologies if something came across a bit strong/wrong/etc.
The compassion over how duped we've been.
The way we are not dropping the PayPal issue until we have answers!
The way MODS have gone out of their way to identify people so we (non grubby tattlers) have the correct information.
The way we have Samanthas back now we've got her with us.
You've made me cry, laugh and think differently (for the good!) So thank you all!

This is a mother bleeping army Rachelele. bleep!
I need this as a tattoo! duck yeah!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I think the army is slowly disbanding. She has 146k followers on Insta and gets under 10k likes. Almost half a million followes on FB and only the odd post has over 20k in likes, some don't even hit 1000. That's not a great percentage that actually engage with her.
And alot of them are probably her admin or her fake accounts 😂

Reactions: 4
I've had to unfollow kneedeep as shes been getting very erratic lately and has now posted an incredibly weird, vulgar story involving ptwm and j 🥺 I'm worried we are watching a new victim get publicly set up as she's clearly groomed Laura via the trolling issue
I unfollowed last night for the exact same reasons. I feel there a little too much hero worship for Laura it makes me really uncomfortable

• Sad
Reactions: 10
PMSL... quality comment 🤣🤣🤣
Ahahah don’t know what came over me, not usually this violent 😂😂

I just wanted to add that I really appreciate that admin took the time to check out @Quickfyre’s identification. I believed what I read anyway as it backed up what I’ve heard from locals, but it adds extra credibility and discredits all the ‘tattle trolls!’ accusations.

I’ve always felt very uncomfortable about her posts - the calling the children ‘turds’ and flaunting those boys and the absolute bullshit stories she tells - but the more I’ve been reading, the more shocked I am!

@Quickfyre, I am so sorry this has happened to you. From what we’ve all been shown, your boys seem like lovely little chaps which will be down to the relationship they had with you in their early years. When they are older they will know exactly what went on and I sincerely hope you can rebuild a relationship with them. I know people who know both you and Rachaele and I’ve only ever heard compassion and good things about you. It’s very different to what I’ve heard about her, however. You’ve had the worst thing done to you and you should be very proud that you have been able to get yourself to a strong place now - I hope things continue to improve for you ❤
Not wanting to steal your moment in any way but this is exactly what I was trying to say but couldn’t get it worded. Truly so grateful that Samantha has joined us and I hope she gets her boys back, can’t even imagine what she’s going through

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't know what to say. I'm in tears reading all your responses. It's been absolute hell, the most devastating thing anyone could ever imagine. I would never wish this on anyone.

Your support has really touched me. I didn't think anyone would ever understand or even listen to me. Now I feel vindicated.

I can't find the words... 😢

Samantha 🌺
But those of us who have experienced DA really do understand what you have been, and are, going through, Samantha. No, I’m not That’s what I can’t get my head around with R. She claims to be a champion for survivors of DA but she is perpetrating abuse herself. I just can’t fathom how she can post pictures and videos of two little boys knowing their mummy can’t see them... that’s not the behaviour of a champion of survivors. A woman who fights for equal rights for women would not do that.
It feels like a punch in the gut to me so duck knows how their mum feels but I cannot understand how R is allowed to have complete strangers live with those poor boys at the same time as restricting access to their own mother and presumably the rest of her family 😩
This is what I can’t get my head around either... she’s portrayed herself as a champion of women, of vulnerable women and of mothers. Yet I can’t think of anything more cruel than publicising details of those boys’ lives for any stranger to see whilst simultaneously restricting their own mum from seeing them?

If their mum developed an addiction to alcohol later in the relationship as a result of R and J’s affair, surely R should feel guilt? Shame? Compassion? Not discuss Samantha’s personal life in a book. Not discuss her on social media when Samantha couldn’t put her own side across. A champion for other women would encourage Samantha to get healthy and to participate in the boy’s lives, even if it was supervised contact.

I’m so angry on Samantha’s behalf. It screams of hypocrisy.

Reactions: 22
Hadn’t heard of Knee Deep In Life until just now so went to have a look and she’s just a copycat Celeste Barber but way less popular and far less entertaining. Celeste makes me laugh regularly 😂

Reactions: 14
You would think that any other “influencer” would take the time to read these threads before associating themselves with her or continuing to associate themselves. I bet it kills Rach that Alex’s abusive relationship was made into a documentary but hers wasn’t !

Reactions: 8
Yep i'm unfollowing too.
I wasn't following but checked it out. Just gross, seriously. Why the hell would you post such crap on your PUBLIC Insta, it's just minging. I'm hardly a prude but ffs, we don't need to hear such gross fantasies :(

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I’ve not looked at the stories as my child is in the room and, you know, SAFEGUARDING. But I imagine if she’s a friend of R then I don’t want to hear it anyway.

Reactions: 5
I just thought I’d offer my opinion after speaking to MANY people on here that have come forwards to my inbox and off here.

Rachael is much more manipulative and emotionally abusive than any one of here gives her “credit” for.

Please bare in mind I read statement after statement from some of the worst cases you can probably EVER imagine a human to be put through in domestically and emotionally abusive situations, and I can hand on heart tell you some things I’ve read the past week from people that have contacted me have actually made me cry and had my jaw to the floor.

This woman GROOMS HER VICTIMS. There is no other term for what she does. She spends a lot of time of each person and adapts her persona to eachone, and seemingly gives them a tailor made story to make her more relatable, and therefore make each person become more trusting and open with her.
She then does things that are just mind numbingly insane, like threaten to call the police on people’s family if they don’t.
As on this thread you’ve read, make someone believe they will lose their own child if they don’t take certain actions.
In this time she ‘peppers’ messages to these women and makes them feel like they are her only priority, like she has dropped everything to talk to them.

She hands out all her information. She doesn’t ask for the women’s details in ANY of the cases that have come to me so far.

Any one that stands up to her or questions her is IMMEDIATELY dropped but is not given any answers, just no more messages. No more “how’re you” in the morning. No more “have a good afternoon stay strong” the messages these women relied on from who they started to think was their friend and “saviour”.

Rachael is nothing but actually evil and I GENUINELY get the feeling she gets a sick thrill out what she does to these women.

My professional opinion is that Rachael needs to spend a stint in a cell and then in a psyc unit for a considerable amount of time.
This is so so disturbing. Even more so than conning people in relation to donations via PayPal. Promoting herself as some sort of DA saviour and preying on & grooming vulnerable woman is so dangerous especially as a lot of these women seem to have young children.

She hasn’t a bleeping clue what she is doing in relation to DA victims yet people may be using her as their first and only advice source, often to be ignored or else given the wrong advice. That is so worrying and I fear it will end up going very badly wrong one day for someone 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I used to follow Knee deep in life but unfollowed. If you look back at her post she states 'she hounded ptwm like a dog' and that's how their friendship began.

I've been following this thread since ptwm tattle video, I came to see the abusive comments, yet to find them 💁🏼‍♀️ been telling my friends and husband about the drama, they are literally baffled. It's like a soap drama you honestly couldnt make it up. Like many others she used to be relatable and funny, but now I just feel crap about my life because my husband isnt as 'perfect' as she portrays Josh to be and we cant afford all the luxuries they do.

Since reading these threads I've realised my life may not be perfect but I'm so happy to know I havent betrayed and hurt people like she seems to have. I'm waiting for it to all unravel now.....

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.