Part Time Working Mummy #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was reading through some of the comments that were left on her fb about the tattle messages(you know the so called ones-vile, horrific, vomit inducing 😴) Anyway the comments were so arse licking and hero worshiping i nearly had to get my hubs to hold a bag for me to vomit into 😂.
Alot of the comments say how we are uneducated, scum of the earth etc and refused to even look over here to see the reality of the comments and type of people we actually are. That's how groomed many of her 'dads army' are. They believe saint R word for word. She must have a right hissy fit when she comes here after reading all the fangirl comments on her page 😂😂😋

Reactions: 15
My other half is a clumsy, disorganised, unromantic, sport-obsessed, farting twunk-monkey... but he's faithful, loving, honestly gained and all mine 😁 Sometimes you have to be grateful for what you DON'T have x
And I’m sure he doesn't look like the head from Art Attack... it’s a win-win, girlie!! 👍👍😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sending all my thoughts and support to @Quickfyre. Stay strong ... we got you. And we see her for what she is.
Just wanted to mention as Samantha has said she doesn’t have Instagram or Facebook as it’s too painful, maybe we should be a bit mindful of mentioning what Raychayellie is putting on SM with regards to the boys.. I know I for one would not for one minute want to inadvertently add anymore pain and suffering for her. Just a thought? 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Regardless of what Josh looks like, he’s not the sharpest tool in the box. He’s just shared Seb’s Insta handle to his 30,000+ followers (plus lurkers) on his Insta stories. Safeguarding at its finest again there PC Josh.

And this was after a week or so ago Rachel was complaining that people were trying to send S nasty trolling messages (I still think that was made up though as the ‘evidence’ she showed didn’t actually show anything).

Not a fecking clue between them 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Hi everyone, got a book for sale. It’s called PTWM, genre - fiction.
I’ll give you a fiver to take it off my hands?!
Rach, do you want it? Really good fiction book. Message me 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hi everyone, got a book for sale. It’s called PTWM, genre - fiction.
I’ll give you a fiver to take it off my hands?!
Rach, do you want it? Really good fiction book. Message me 😊
How thick is it? I've got a wobbly table... and I'm running low on loo roll 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In her book, she goes on about Edie’s stepmum being someone who used to be her friend and how much that hurt her, she felt violated and god knows what else. She did try and stop Edie having contact with her dad and his family just like she has done with every other child in her life 🙄
I remember reading that and thinking what a hypocrite, she messed around with a married man but how dare a man she doesn’t even want to be with fall Inlove with someone she knows... it’s all me me me with that woman.

Reactions: 9
Sending all my thoughts and support to @Quickfyre. Stay strong ... we got you. And we see her for what she is.
Just wanted to mention as Samantha has said she doesn’t have Instagram or Facebook as it’s too painful, maybe we should be a bit mindful of mentioning what Raychayellie is putting on SM with regards to the boys.. I know I for one would not for one minute want to inadvertently add anymore pain and suffering for her. Just a thought? 🙏
I was wondering the same. So so hard... Even to read third hand... Glad to hear things are going as well as they can given the circumstance. Thinking of you and sending virtual support. Don't know how you do it. One day though the truth will out. Xxxx

Reactions: 9
Just putting this out there, possibly I'm adding 1+1 and getting 3, but since Sam visited us here Josh has posted inspiring quotes about overcoming fears by facing them head on, and has made S's insta public... 🤔

Reactions: 5
I just thought I’d offer my opinion after speaking to MANY people on here that have come forwards to my inbox and off here.

Rachael is much more manipulative and emotionally abusive than any one of here gives her “credit” for.

Please bare in mind I read statement after statement from some of the worst cases you can probably EVER imagine a human to be put through in domestically and emotionally abusive situations, and I can hand on heart tell you some things I’ve read the past week from people that have contacted me have actually made me cry and had my jaw to the floor.

This woman GROOMS HER VICTIMS. There is no other term for what she does. She spends a lot of time of each person and adapts her persona to eachone, and seemingly gives them a tailor made story to make her more relatable, and therefore make each person become more trusting and open with her.
She then does things that are just mind numbingly insane, like threaten to call the police on people’s family if they don’t.
As on this thread you’ve read, make someone believe they will lose their own child if they don’t take certain actions.
In this time she ‘peppers’ messages to these women and makes them feel like they are her only priority, like she has dropped everything to talk to them.

She hands out all her information. She doesn’t ask for the women’s details in ANY of the cases that have come to me so far.

Any one that stands up to her or questions her is IMMEDIATELY dropped but is not given any answers, just no more messages. No more “how’re you” in the morning. No more “have a good afternoon stay strong” the messages these women relied on from who they started to think was their friend and “saviour”.

Rachael is nothing but actually evil and I GENUINELY get the feeling she gets a sick thrill out what she does to these women.

My professional opinion is that Rachael needs to spend a stint in a cell and then in a psyc unit for a considerable amount of time.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Has she still got her 'bffs' 2 poofs and a pudding and knee deep? I've stopped following both accounts but haven't seen RachEllie mention them much.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I really wish more people would pop over here from her worship crew. Their hearts would bleed for these women x

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.